Welcome To aBlackWeb

DO YOU GO THROUGH YOUR PARTNERS PHONE?

Do you think partners should have access to each others phone?

• No

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • If you go through my phone the relationship is over

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
If the relationship has no reason to be tainted by insecurities then why go there...
I know for myself I have been confident in my relationships unless given reason not to be.
If my instincts tell me your cheating and believe looking thru ya phone might clear things up but most likely I will ask yu first to see wot ya reaction will be cos that usually tells all...

If I ask u for your phone and u get all worked up and defensive, that lets me know all I need to know b lol

Yea it does, if you have nothing to hide, there's no reason for you to be getting worked up about that shit lol

What you look like asking someone to hand over their phone to you?
its MY phone....You sound crazy

If you still have a me and you/ mine and yours mentality in a relationship, then you need to be alone.

Nah man, just because she ask, doesn't means she gets.

Respect still needs to be applied.

Just because she says jump, I'd be dayum if I say how high

Next thing she'll be asking to see yo wallet and going through your pants pockets and shit.. :ha:

Nah, that won't work with me.

Last edited:
Nah man, just because she ask, doesn't means she gets.

Respect still needs be applied.

Just because she says jump, I'd be dayum if I say how high

Next thing she'll be asking to see yo wallet and going through your pants pockets and shit.. :ha:

Nah, that won't work with me.

Lmao yep. "Hand over your wallet"
"Let me smell your dick"

its all the same

if I can't ask to see ur phone, we ain't gon work. U can make a scene after the fact bout why I'd ask, but at least a bish be wrong n look dumb cuz all u got is texts to ur mom, bro n boys

if I can't ask to see ur phone, we ain't gon work. U can make a scene after the fact bout why I'd ask, but at least a bish be wrong n look dumb cuz all u got is texts to ur mom, bro n boys

Why would you want to read (all) my text messages or go through my phone to begin with? yo trust is that weak?

Shit my own mama don't even ask me for my phone just to see

Last edited:
Never that. If you're doing something negative that could impact our relationship there will be signs noticed well before that action has to be taken. I'd prefer my partner or potential partner and I be open around the time of numbers exchanged from the get go. If we're together and you're imvading privacy just for the sake of it nah cut the shit you didn't buy my phone and the woman I'm with will know what we are from the beginning.

Again, if you don't have shit to hide, there shouldn't even be an issue.

I was once a nigga living foul and would say alllll the shit yall saying lol I get it.

But now I'm reformed and it feels good to not be worried about leaving my phone out while I'm in the shower.

Last edited:
He already went through her phone by then

Well TECHNICALLY he didn't go thru her phone. He picked it up and saw the message pop up on the front screen. Then he put it back down.

That's when he started realize something was up. Then him overhearing/seeing Issa and ole boy arguing, and asking him indirectly kinda sealed it.

Why would you want to read (all) my text messages or go through my phone to begin with? yo trust is that weak?

Shit my own mama don't even ask me for my phone just to see
Nah I wouldn't read ur texts. Just see who ur texting n if ur telling the troof bout the nature of ur relationships. If there's nothing off color, it's all good. I'll look dumb n that's a good thing.

If I c sexts tween u n a female friend which u denied things having ever been "like that with", we done.

Back