Welcome To aBlackWeb

DO YOU GO THROUGH YOUR PARTNERS PHONE?

Do you think partners should have access to each others phone?

• No

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • If you go through my phone the relationship is over

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
the one line, out of all of them, that you chose to respond to was tongue in cheek. I don't even believe in mixing finances with relationships.i'm quite surprised u zoomed in on that tbh. explained my reasoning in my reply to Knock Twice

I responded to that one sentence because it came across not only as your justification for snooping but as a solution for being cheated on.

Okkkkkkkkkkk this thread is officially archived. lol

Thank you and Goodbye.

View attachment 2428

125id60.jpg

Trini just need to get her back blown out good one time, she ain't gon be checking no phones no more after that

I like u Slim. I ever told u that?

in short, i used to be one of those people who believed "if u feel the need to violate their privacy, y'all shouldn't be together". then I discovered situations which could've been avoided with cursory snooping.

I hear what y'all be saying n theoretically Ima always be aligned with u, but self preservation is always gonna win. Even if the measures cost u some folks.

don cur b. i can be single, very happy <<>>

Self preservation will tell you to not even bother to het in a relationship in the first place because that risk of being lied to/cheated on/played etc. is ALWAYS there.

Which brings us back to this...
If you are not willing to risk getting hurt dont get in a relationship...

You're right, anybody can be cheated on, but my point still remains, I'll rather find out a month or 2 into it through snooping than 5 years later because I wanted to respect their phone privacy.

Plus you're an admitted bird, can't really take the shit you're saying serious b.

Ummm...well...damn. Lol.

It was a joke lol, I didn't mean it like that. I respect her opinion more than almost everybody on here.

I think you should have access to each other's phones but snooping for what? So I could see a message fro one of her friends that means nothing in the context of the conversation but I read it wrong and wild out. Nope, when you go digging for dirt you just come up dirty.

If someone is cheating on you and they are getting away with it and you don't know anything about it how can it hurt? People think and worry too much. If you were meant to know you will find out. No need to cause harm to yourself by snooping.

I am not advocating cheating in any way. But if she raising me son right and doing everything she does for the household and me I don't want to know. I am happy with the way things are.

And if you see her don't come tell me. Mind your business because you will be the first to catch hell!!!! What you think all them guns is for- word to Big!

I am not advocating cheating in any way. But if she raising me son right and doing everything she does for the household and me I don't want to know. I am happy with the way things are.

So you don't mind getting cheated on as long as you never find out? :hmm:

Back