Welcome To aBlackWeb

DO YOU GO THROUGH YOUR PARTNERS PHONE?

Do you think partners should have access to each others phone?

• No

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • If you go through my phone the relationship is over

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
You've been cheated on before huh?
No. I didn't say I wouldn't be the worse person in the world to cheat on and as far as I know I have never but who can say that. I am just saying I don't go looking for it and think of what you would be doing if you came and told me. I am not saying to walk around ignorant like it can't happen and the person coming home at 5 in the morning or disappearing for hours but if it's happening it could be the lunch ninja as some of you have referenced so why spend time thinking about it if you are happy

No. I didn't say I wouldn't be the worse person in the world to cheat on and as far as I know I have never but who can say that. I am just saying I don't go looking for it and think of what you would be doing if you came and told me. I am not saying to walk around ignorant like it can't happen and the person coming home at 5 in the morning or disappearing for hours but if it's happening it could be the lunch ninja as some of you have referenced so why spend time thinking about it if you are happy

I understood you and actually agree with you 100%. I've never been cheated on at least not to my knowledge. Ive never even suspected it. So, I never snooped. Oh but if I did suspect it, I'm going in!!

There are things you have to know. Cheating on me would be your last act involving me. I truely believe the worse thing I can do to someone is to leave them alone. I have broken up with women and we are still friends because it wasn't personal. Cheating I would take personally and there would be negative consequences.

That song he looks like he is upset because he already feels a way. That is stupid. Sitting with your head in your hand moping. That is not what I am talking about. I am saying you happy can't wait to see the person but start second guessing yourself snooping. I accept happiness and don't question it. If that makes me seem gullible trust me that is not the case.

I read this wrong at first. Yes its clear ignorance is bliss here lmao
I don't believe it is ignorance if you don't feel like there is nothing wrong. If the weather says sunny and 80 I don't carry a hat or an umbrella. If it rains I get wet. But I ain't walking around prepared for rain everyday.

That song he looks like he is upset because he already feels a way. That is stupid. Sitting with your head in your hand moping. That is not what I am talking about. I am saying you happy can't wait to see the person but start second guessing yourself snooping. I accept happiness and don't question it. If that makes me seem gullible trust me that is not the case.

Ok I understand.
You have a unique perspective. I respect it.

I have also said before people choose wrong. Anyone is capable of cheating and if I am doing something that causes her to seek comfort outside of our situation I chose wrong because I thought she is a person that would talk to me long before it led to that. I can't speak for her but I think she would say the same.

I have also said before people choose wrong. Anyone is capable of cheating and if I am doing something that causes her to seek comfort outside of our situation I chose wrong because I thought she is a person that would talk to me long before it led to that. I can't speak for her but I think she would say the same.

i was rocking with you up until this post

but i'ma chill

We knew each other for a long time before we started dating. Saw each other in different situations as friends so I hope I knew her well once we started dating and better by the time we got married and had a child. If after all that she is not the person I thought or jumps out the window and changes who I thought she was than I did but best and held a good cover. Again I am not saying it couldn't happen as everyone goes through stuff and she or I am change but at least we studied and thought we knew each other.

There are things you have to know. Cheating on me would be your last act involving me. I truely believe the worse thing I can do to someone is to leave them alone. I have broken up with women and we are still friends because it wasn't personal. Cheating I would take personally and there would be negative consequences.
Yup. Cheating on me would be your last act involving me and that is something I need to know.

The purpose of snooping for me is to find out if it has happened/is happening/the stated intention to do so is there, so that I am out. 0 interest in stopping a cheater. who wants them in their life? not I. Snooping might save me days, weeks, months or even years that could better be spent. All for the price of 5 mins scrolling. If that aint one of the miracles of the universe, idk what is. Yes lawd!!!

So you don't mind getting cheated on as long as you never find out? :hmm:
whoa hol up pause. i misread lol.

do u want to know or do u not want to know if u r being cheated on @Lurker10? hella lost

No i dont. But if bae was the type to check phones i think it would need to be established early. I dont think it prevents cheating either.

Irony...

Folks don't mind going thru their s/o phone

But

Will get upset if a total stranger goes thru theirs.

Lol

Irony...

Folks don't mind going thru their s/o phone

But

Will get upset if a total stranger goes thru theirs.

Lol
I'd give my SO a pass for doing it to me. Cuz I know the most they'd find is me complaining about them.

A stranger wld only be goin thru my phone if they stole the shit so with all due respect, dat analogy shitty b

Yup. Cheating on me would be your last act involving me and that is something I need to know.

The purpose of snooping for me is to find out if it has happened/is happening/the stated intention to do so is there, so that I am out. 0 interest in stopping a cheater. who wants them in their life? not I. Snooping might save me days, weeks, months or even years that could better be spent. All for the price of 5 mins scrolling. If that aint one of the miracles of the universe, idk what is. Yes lawd!!!

whoa hol up pause. i misread lol.

do u want to know or do u not want to know if u r being cheated on @Lurker10? hella lost
No one wants to be cheated on an yes I would want to know but not by the means discussed here or if someone told me. 2 rules. Leave people business and mind your own and never put your mouth in husband and wife business. I believe it will come out in the light and get dealt with. But my main point was don't go looking for it. That will only stress the looker.

Back