Welcome To aBlackWeb

do videos of Black folks dying on camera help or harm?

Need more black judges and prosecutors on the side of right...not the side of who is lining their pockets the best. No point in just switching out hte races of one corrupt group of people for another who will do the exact same shit
right and thats why i stated untainted.
and we can get in their pockets too. nothing stopping us from playing the same game.

Question for those who don't get why we watch the video. Do you feel qualified to speak out on this when you refuse information on what happened? Like if these 2 get off, would you feel comfortable jumping into a debate on whether that's the right verdict with people that have seen the footage?

I would because they two white dudes accused of killing one of us. I will always believe the white people are in the wrong

When it comes to white people killing black people my assumption is the fact lol it’s the same story white gut kills black guy due to racism

!!!!!!!!!!! OK! like lets start there
historical contexts should be enough for me to assume why a Blck man was murdered at the hands of two racist whites

or yall be so hype to try to prove me wrong you end up just making fools of yourself??

They confused me at no point did you say what they think you said lol chi town said nobody knew you said no GA activists been on it Chi Town says yea but nobody else cared until the video then you said so people are going to only care when their is video and here we are. Refusal to use context clues

They confused me at no point did you say what they think you said lol chi town said nobody knew you said no GA activists been on it Chi Town says yea but nobody else cared until the video then you said so people are going to only care when their is video and here we are. Refusal to use context clues
Nothing was done until the video came out so without it what was happening.

Back