Welcome To aBlackWeb

do videos of Black folks dying on camera help or harm?

Ive seen black people mobilize it can happen.
I love this vetting process .....I been hearing this more and more.
We do this already but not so much in a building level.

It's more than enough people who want to be in those positions.....But do we want them there? Do they belong there?.
Everything has gotta be stringent we can't win in the way that we've been doing it everything in the past is exactly that, we learn from it, build from it, but we can't continue to use it the tactics. World is so much smaller and too many tragedies go on to elicit empathy as strongly as it used to.

And remember we're not just mobilizing a town or city were talking about federally, everywhere that black folks are and its difficult because again we're not a monolith. Concessions and understanding will have to be met.

Another hard aspect that is going to be necessary is getting people to spread out; our strength used to be us all staying within an area... there was a thought of perceived safety but that ain't true cops still kill, poor around poor is not progress, the virus rate wise is tearing us up due to density and last but not least it limits our reach...

Everything has gotta be stringent we can't win in the way that we've been doing it everything in the past is exactly that, we learn from it, build from it, but we can't continue to use it the tactics. World is so much smaller and too many tragedies go on to elicit empathy as strongly as it used to.

And remember we're not just mobilizing a town or city were talking about federally, everywhere that black folks are and its difficult because again we're not a monolith. Concessions and understanding will have to be met.

Another hard aspect that is going to be necessary is getting people to spread out; our strength used to be us all staying within an area... there was a thought of perceived safety but that ain't true cops still kill, poor around poor is not progress, the virus rate wise is tearing us up due to density and last but not least it limits our reach...
Much respect for these posts bruh

So you think we tend to get too comfortable?
All the time... soon as we get a little something we're happy and keep it moving... Our own clubs and singers in the 20s, being able to fight in wars and not as janitors and cooks, our Civil Rights came and it was gravy suddenly, desegregation of the schools, etc etc...

One of my biggest hang-ups looking back in the past is we were in segregated towns, weren't the best and for the ones that were we did well and prospered... we desegregate thought we made it and they still segregated us in places that they control, that can keep us boxed in (local stores and shops owned by ppl that don't look like us) and got all our money. Then to top it all off when you really think about it they want us to be segregated but want access to the spending power we have.

In many ways they know us better than we know ourselves and just like we know them and for some reason can't ascertain their weakness for our benefit

And to add to my little rant lol... this is great to have these conversations, very necessary sometimes you got to voice out so people can feel it, now ya'll can thumbs down me all you want or whack me but part of the problem is we're not doing enough on each other...

We have to be better within our own communities, our own ranks, these muthafuckas that hustle or pimp or whatever that brings that attention into the neighborhood, into the community... gotta stop. We gotta kill any and every reason for them to come into the neighborhood, the section... that part of town

I don't wanna hear no shit about well I couldn't do nothing in school so this is all I know, then nigga go to a trade school, I've seen crowd funded trips, cars, and funerals. What's impossible about a crowd fund for education, learn a trade, and start a business. We were poor so I had to... I hear you but a lot of us were poor and just pushed for the better ad best we could. Parents gotta do better too and be better advocates for the child/ren in school. We got potential for greatness

Sounds like this boils down to the debate over media violence having an effect on people's behaviors.
An old topic that isn't exclusive to videos of anti-black violence.
These violent acts are normalized, which is just a fact of life right now.
But them desensitizing people takes extra effort.
In the proper context, such videos could be seen for the horrible injustices they are.
But people that have a fucked up disposition are gonna get something else out of it.

And to add to my little rant lol... this is great to have these conversations, very necessary sometimes you got to voice out so people can feel it, now ya'll can thumbs down me all you want or whack me but part of the problem is we're not doing enough on each other...

We have to be better within our own communities, our own ranks, these muthafuckas that hustle or pimp or whatever that brings that attention into the neighborhood, into the community... gotta stop. We gotta kill any and every reason for them to come into the neighborhood, the section... that part of town

I don't wanna hear no shit about well I couldn't do nothing in school so this is all I know, then nigga go to a trade school, I've seen crowd funded trips, cars, and funerals. What's impossible about a crowd fund for education, learn a trade, and start a business. We were poor so I had to... I hear you but a lot of us were poor and just pushed for the better ad best we could. Parents gotta do better too and be better advocates for the child/ren in school. We got potential for greatness
This post speaks volumes.
We have to be real about our situations. If all is good.....Then why are we not good?

I'll end this with....We can have these conversations. It's plenty of stuff we can build on. But we need to stop the distractions and undermining.
I see clearly an agenda going on. It's not for me to point out but it's clear to me.

Certain forces want to stop progression if it's not about their ideas or them leading it. So creating chaos gets them heard.

This is not what we need. But if this conversation is a start ...I'm all for it. Im not bigger than the freedom and protection of our people. I'm not too big headed to learn or to budge on my stance. I just know my specialty.

Speaking of.....What can each one of us bring to the table?
What are the ideas you guys have that I or we can support?
I would love to talk about that too.

I think the videos help, should be shown in all black classrooms and universities if you ask me, but we will be quick to show off them silly ass tick tock around the clock ass videos in a quick minute

It shows these other race groups, including the sambos, on how things really are and it also gives these other groups chances to rally behind us like we do them when they cry out for black help, but black folks don't seem to see that we don't have any friends and other groups stay leeching off of us.

Has any other group and their Leaders started their own protest or marching in the streets behind this? What's the Hispanic lady whose in gov't that's saying that Hispanics need reparations, has she gathered her crowed to march and protest about this.

Has any one of those whites mention the whole "we gotta do better" silly ass statement or any of the white governors or mayors, state reps, police chiefs, sheriffs chastised these murders and beatings on camera like how black folks in leadership roles do us?

Where's those LGBT white leaders and females, are they marching, rallying behind this and the other events,? have they marched? Where are the signs

Yea, let's keep these videos coming so folks can't say, "oh I didn't know about that" or "it can't be that bad"

The immigrants that are over here, those dreamer fuckers, are they marching and protesting?

At this point, I couldn't care less about having the video used as evidence in court, white folks and sambos will lie on their own dayum mama, I'm looking to see who is all stepping up and trying to go to war with the injustice like how black folks go to war for every other group when they need help which is beyond silly

Last edited:
Yea, let's keep these videos coming so folks can't say, "oh I didn't know about that" or "it can't be that bad"

lmaooo they been telling you racism aint all that bad for centuries. they told you slavery was an ordained system administered by god himself

*boom* they watched us die on camera repeatedly, our deaths have been more visible than ever before, especially between 2012 to 2017

and not one policy has been passed since jim crow status until now.
knock it off twicey

lmaooo they been telling you racism aint all that bad for centuries. they told you slavery was an ordained system administered by god himself

*boom* they watched us die on camera repeatedly, our deaths have been more visible than ever before, especially between 2012 to 2017

and not one policy has been passed since jim crow status until now.
knock it off twicey

I'm speaking more on the new breed of folks who can't use that line, but more important, where are those other groups, they should be running over us in droves to put out these fires that's going on around the country involving black folks?

Where's the aggressiveness energy from all these other groups Racey?

We are so quick to fight for injustice for others, some blacks lose their voices while shouting, get pepper sprayed,

Do you think folks from these other groups have been losing their voices and have been on front lines of the injustices that have been going on around this country between years of 2012 to 2017 Racey?

Where are these people in leadership roles from these other groups, have they marched, have they put on their New Balances (that's all white folks wear, the busted up shit) and marched?

I'm speaking more on the new breed of folks who can't use that line, but more important, where are those other groups, they should be running over us in droves to put out these fires that's going on around the country involving black folks?

Where's the aggressiveness energy from all these other groups Racey?

We are so quick to fight for injustice for others, some blacks lose their voices while shouting, get pepper sprayed,

Do you think folks from these other groups have been losing their voices and have been on front lines of the injustices that have been going on around this country between years of 2012 to 2017 Racey?

Where are these people in leadership roles from these other groups, have they marched, have they put on their New Balances (that's all white folks wear, the busted up shit) and marched?
Them Kawhi New Balances aren't bad

The person who leaked the video did it thinking it would clear the 2 men...

Well, thank goodness for his sudden moment of stupidity.
Apparently, the story was that Ahmaud was killed while attempting burglary before the video came out.

But that's just the attorney's public response.
They sat on this for too long with their small-town politics.
Even the DA that recused herself is being exposed for trying to cover this up.
Could be he's trying to save his own ass from whatever is about to come their way.

i will be highly surprised if these two go to jail

If they don't it might be a green light for murder. All you gotta do is know anyone is guilty of a crime at some point. Run up on em, start a fight, and shoot them... say you were trying to conduct a citizen's arrest.

You get in a fight? Chase the person down, and once they square up...shoot them. You were tryin to conduct a citizen's arrest for the assault they committed.

If they don't it might be a green light for murder. All you gotta do is know anyone is guilty of a crime at some point. Run up on em, start a fight, and shoot them... say you were trying to conduct a citizen's arrest.

You get in a fight? Chase the person down, and once they square up...shoot them. You were tryin to conduct a citizen's arrest for the assault they committed.

its already green light for murder when racial dynamics are at play

Back