Welcome To aBlackWeb

do videos of Black folks dying on camera help or harm?

If they don't it might be a green light for murder. All you gotta do is know anyone is guilty of a crime at some point. Run up on em, start a fight, and shoot them... say you were trying to conduct a citizen's arrest.

You get in a fight? Chase the person down, and once they square up...shoot them. You were tryin to conduct a citizen's arrest for the assault they committed.

Don't even gotta KNOW for sure with these muhfuckas. They got license to kill off of assumptions smfh

revisiting this thread and i honestly believe without video George Floyd murderers would still be sitting at home watching tv on the couch

although, i hate Black ppl being exposed to trauma at the hands of police, videos are necessary.

I agree. They ARE necessary. That don't mean I gotta watch people who look like me be murdered over and over again (not that you're saying that). But yeah, they're super necessary. We all just need to be more mindful of the images that we absorb.

I agree. They ARE necessary. That don't mean I gotta watch people who look like me be murdered over and over again (not that you're saying that). But yeah, they're super necessary. We all just need to be more mindful of the images that we absorb.

exactly!

Back