Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Howard U. revokes honorary degree

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Been there. Didn't happen. And I'd still smack the incel up out your bitch ass.

What's your next fantasy, weirdo?

Yeah, you're in your feelings.

Knew you'd start chirping as soon as I called you out.

If you're not IB Blackman, you're acting just like him.

There’s no statute of limitations on rape in the state of NYC

An NDA does not stop you from filing criminal charges or testifying

Meaning this could still turn into a thing if she wanted it to be but she got the bag so she’s content
maybe this the point @deadeye is making

Well, there goes the statute of limitations argument.

Can't wait to see what other excuses these niggas come up with.

Yet, you don't even acknowledge that there are women who actually do go to the precinct after the assault.

There are women who actually press charges.

There are men who get arrested, charged, and convicted and end up going to prison for those crimes.

But for some reason y'all don't wanna talk about that.

Well, not some reason.

It's because you know it would contradict what you're saying.
There are women that press charges right away. But look at the statistics of who is doing it. The abusers that get booked right away and have the book thrown at them are usually the ones with no power, money and influence.

Look at the Epstein case. All those powerful people, there is a reason some of those women never came forward.

Dont underestimate the power of fear. Some rape victims, men and women, never fully recover and wont tell anyone. They sometimes blame themselves for letting it happens. Resorting to drugs and alcohol to numb the pain.

Everyone is different in how they handle something so traumatic

I'm kinda baffled by the fact that these dudes don't really understand how hard it is to go against powerful people. Like how are you black and living in America and not understand that you can be right in every aspect of your side and still be brushed aside.

Ya'll niggas going to deny Black Wallstreet happened too because many of the victims didn't come forward until recently when the lawsuits started happening?

I'm kinda baffled by the fact that these dudes don't really understand how hard it is to go against powerful people. Like how are you black and living in America and not understand that you can be right in every aspect of your side and still be brushed aside.

Ya'll niggas going to deny Black Wallstreet happened too because many of the victims didn't come forward until recently when the lawsuits started happening?
In @deadeye s point

this post is moot cuz she did go against him and scored a swift and flawless victory

“ Don’t really” implies that I don’t NORMALLY but……

Y’all niggas got to chill w always trying to look for gotchas….

Anyway just NBC? What about CNN? Fox? MSNBC?

Where are the mini docs…when are we gonna see shit like this

View attachment 1218788

View attachment 1218784
Lol, Not looking for the gotcha moment. You just aint try to research anything. Just type "diddy" and you will see credible sources and not some random gossip blogger.
Screenshot_20231121-091925.png

This just happened like a week ago? Im sure someone will put out some kind of doc about him.

In @deadeye s point

this post is moot cuz she did go against him and scored a swift and flawless victory

How does that make the post moot. She didn't know she was going to win for sure when she went against them, and the confidence necessary to take that step is something that she has now when she's in a healthier situation and probably not something she had when she was in the midst of the bullshit which is when @deadeye believes she should have mad her move.

Lol, Not looking for the gotcha moment. You just aint try to research anything. Just type "diddy" and you will see credible sources and not some random gossip blogger.
View attachment 1218790

This just happened like a week ago? Im sure someone will put out some kind of doc about him.
I see your point but this is Not as thorough as what I’m looking for …. I want the man harrassed, destroyed…shitted on… reputation ruined and jail time…

I want the blitz CB, Cosby , Kells and them got

Lmao I want these creeps rooted out, exposed and dealt with

Projecting your feelings, bitch boy? Only one of us jumped in their feelings over reactions. Learn better control of the bitch in you.

You don't even see the irony in this do you?

T.I. laughing clip.gif

You're the one who's actually projecting because you're doing the same thing you're accusing me of doing.

Fall back into the shadows bruh.

It suits you better.

Now that y'all said there's no statute of limitations in New York I have no clue why she didn't go that route now.

How does that make the post moot. She didn't know she was going to win for sure when she went against them, and the confidence necessary to take that step is something that she has now when she's in a healthier situation and probably not something she had when she was in the midst of the bullshit which is when @deadeye believes she should have mad her move.
Bro I’m just playing Devils Advocate here… in @deadeye s point she left him in 2018…she had 5 years to make this an official issue why wait til now?

You don't even see the irony in this do you?

View attachment 1218791

You're the one who's actually projecting because you're doing the same thing you're accusing me of doing.

Fall back into the shadows bruh.

It suits you better.

That gif doesn't hide the feelings you've already expressed over the reactions you received. Cry into your pillow like usual and keep your bitch ass in your creep lane. Leave the tough talk for people that can be a little more convincing.

Bro I’m just playing Devils Advocate here… in @deadeye s point she left him in 2018…she had 5 years to make this an official issue why wait til now?

No, I get what you're doing, and I believe you're imitating him well. These just aren't good argument when you accept that it takes people time and healing to process trauma and get themselves to a point where they feel comfortable exposing themselves enough to take a step like this.

It's pointless arguing with dude about this because he's made it clear that he refuses to acknowledge those facts. He seems to believe people are robots and will automatically report an error as soon as it arises.

“ Don’t really” implies that I don’t NORMALLY but……

Y’all niggas got to chill w always trying to look for gotchas….

Anyway just NBC? What about CNN? Fox? MSNBC?

Where are the mini docs…when are we gonna see shit like this

View attachment 1218788

View attachment 1218784

Did those things appear within days of accusations? You want instant articles and documentaries or something put together with facts and accuracy? Thats part of the reason rumors and false shit runs rampant now. People want shit first and as fast as possible instead of it being accurate.

Hmmm

A few of y’all are uh. I dint know

Did anyone other than a few try to look at this from someone else’s point of view or wonder why people post the things they post.

Instead of seeing people that say why she wait as a “creep who doesn’t understand “, ever think that person had a family member or close friend violated after someone didn’t do all they could to stop a person?

Ever think an abuser hurt someone close to them and got away with it and they mad at both the abuser so they have low tolerance for anyone who does go straight to the police?

Why does everything end with if someone thinks different then they on demon creep time?

Makes me think it’s more projection in here masked as justice warrior.

Yet, you don't even acknowledge that there are women who actually do go to the precinct after the assault.

There are women who actually press charges.

There are men who get arrested, charged, and convicted and end up going to prison for those crimes.

But for some reason y'all don't wanna talk about that.

Well, not some reason.

It's because you know it would contradict what you're saying.
There's no need to talk about it because that's not what's going on in THIS particular situation

However, let's not also play trauma Olympics and think just cause one person was ready to get law enforcement involved as soon as they were assaulted that equally means every person should be ready in that same time frame

Did those things appear within days of accusations? You want instant articles and documentaries or something put together with facts and accuracy? Thats part of the reason rumors and false shit runs rampant now. People want shit first and as fast as possible instead of it being accurate.
Well in the case of Cosby every one of his accusers were given a major platform to speak asap….

In this case where is the Aubrey ODay or Gina Huynh major interviews?

Lol I want the man exposed and ruined

Deadeye has a valid point that’s not stupid.
Elzo has a point aswell. As did germs.

Bring in the dude if the group to be hyped up don’t make niggas right.

Back