Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Howard U. revokes honorary degree

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Read that Rolling Stone article in full @BlackRain dropped (cheers for that bro..)

Puff is a real life villain... For another black man to refer to you as 'massa' ... (It was alleged Ma$e did within Bad Boy circles when he was signed there) is crazy...the Steve Stoute assault too over something that could have been sorted verbally, the night club shooting in '99 etc

He's actually gotten away from the law severally for real ...

More like yall think yall got the footage. I got the back up to bang on yall ass hahaha.

I know he got some footage of powerful ppl at his videos doing nasty work

More like yall think yall got the footage. I got the back up to bang on yall ass hahaha.

I know he got some footage of powerful ppl at his videos doing nasty work

Who he got tapes of, doing what, gay shit? Nobody cares lol. Puff should of never let that lawsuit go public and shoulda settled with Cassie before it became public, he woulda been gucci.

Who he got tapes of, doing what, gay shit? Nobody cares lol. Puff should of never let that lawsuit go public and shoulda settled with Cassie before it became public, he woulda been gucci.
Nah not just gay shit. Messing with underage hookers doing wild shit. That rich ppl fantasy shit

Nah not just gay shit. Messing with underage hookers doing wild shit. That rich ppl fantasy shit

what type of underage hookers? Hypothetically 16,17 year old carribean, latin hookers, that shit regular life in them type countries and people over there don't even care. By them time they 16,17 they have like 2 kids already, is a different society, cultural norms, aint no way niggaz responsible for raping and corrupting that. Now if he importing from overseases to be at his mansion, leaving all type of paper trails, and he knew they ages before hand, and he got a fetish for that shit, he wylding.

But to be honest alot of overseas hookers in places like DR/Haiti, Jamaica, Columbia, etc. Alot of prostitues be fronting like they older and really be like 16, 17, 18 years old and been in the field with at least 2 years experience. Not saying its right, but other cultures and parts of the world have a different outlook on shit and have different normalities in they're own society. In american society knowingly messing with teenage girls you getting the book thrown at you, and society is spitting in your face and you the worst thing in the book. It's also a different way of life here, a grown ass man don't have no business talking to a girl in HS, thats just not cool. But once again that is here in the US. Like I said other countries like the latin countries, they really poor and grow up rough, some people dont even make it to HS and they already got grown people resposibilities like bills, kids, etc. at like 15/16 years old. Shit that people who grow up in american society and aint exposed to other cultures and types of the world would know nothing about and would find weird.

To be honest, if they were messing with overseas hookers while they were overseas and some of them happen to be teenagers and they didn't know. I can't fault these guys and call them pedos, cuz the game is the game. Now if these niggaz was knowlingly seeking and trynna fuck 9,10,11,12,13,14 year old minors thats some nasty shit. I hope it aint that cuz you a whole demon if you messing with kids.

askb-bernardson.gif

Back