Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Howard U. revokes honorary degree

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
That gif doesn't hide the feelings you've already expressed over the reactions you received. Cry into your pillow like usual and keep your bitch ass in your creep lane. Leave the tough talk for people that can be a little more convincing.

You're a clown bruh.

Every time you respond you're telling on yourself and don't even realize it.

Got you out of character just like IB Blackman a few years back.

Always clicking reactions, but now you can't stop talking.

Have at it bruh.

You reacted exactly as I thought you would.

Tough talk???

Really???

You actually think that's tough talk???

dude holding back his laughter clip.gif

Too easy.

Take the L and keep moving bruh.

You're a clown bruh.

Every time you respond you're telling on yourself and don't even realize it.

Got you out of character just like IB Blackman a few years back.

Always clicking reactions, but now you can't stop talking.

Have at it bruh.

You reacted exactly as I thought you would.

Tough talk???

Really???

You actually think that's tough talk???

View attachment 1218792

Too easy.

Take the L and keep moving bruh.

You're probably even more stupid than you are creepy. You know that the post showing you catching feelings and trying to talk tough is still there right? Dumb ass weirdo.

I enjoy being disrespectful. So whenever a bitch decides to give me the opportunity, I'm going to take it and run with it.

So next time the bitch in you starts to @ me because my reactions hurt your feelings, keep her in check and you won't hear from me. Thanks.

There's no need to talk about it because that's not what's going on in THIS particular situation

However, let's not also play trauma Olympics and think just cause one person was ready to get law enforcement involved as soon as they were assaulted that equally means every person should be ready in that same time frame

One person?

You really think the numbers are that low?

Here's the biggest problem with the argument you're making.

From a historical context, when has any woman ever had reservations about calling police on a black man?

Some women even try to hold that shit over our heads because they know that just one phone call to the police could ruin our lives.

So, yeah......when you look at it from that perspective.......that argument y'all are trying to push doesn't even make sense.

Hmmm

A few of y’all are uh. I dint know

Did anyone other than a few try to look at this from someone else’s point of view or wonder why people post the things they post.

Instead of seeing people that say why she wait as a “creep who doesn’t understand “, ever think that person had a family member or close friend violated after someone didn’t do all they could to stop a person?

Ever think an abuser hurt someone close to them and got away with it and they mad at both the abuser so they have low tolerance for anyone who does go straight to the police?

Why does everything end with if someone thinks different then they on demon creep time?

Makes me think it’s more projection in here masked as justice warrior.

I think what you miss is that no one is saying that what he is suggesting is 100% wrong. Nobody thinks @deadeye is a creep because he acknowledging that Cassie might be out for money. The problem people have with him and you are that every time one of these situations comes off, that's your default stance. Like how many times are you going to ask "Why did she wait so long?" when it's already been explained to you why that happens? At what point are people here allowed to dismiss you guys as always being against women in these situations unless they have indisputable evidence that doesn't routinely exist in reality?

You're probably even more stupid than you are creepy. You know that the post showing you catching feelings and trying to talk tough is still there right? Dumb ass weirdo.

I enjoy being disrespectful. So whenever a bitch decides to give me the opportunity, I'm going to take it and run with it.

So next time the bitch in you starts to @ me because my reactions hurt your feelings, keep her in check and you won't hear from me. Thanks.

Ok white boy.

I can see you're not gonna stop until you get the last word, so I'm gonna help you save face by taking the heat off of you.

I see you stopped clicking those reactions though.

You should be ashamed of yourself for being so obsessed with another man like that.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

50 Cent interview on Shade 45 DJ Whoo Kid in 2010 talks about Diddy and 50 cent getting Cassie’s nudes Sex Tapes and penetration pics of her getting fucked by different men

This shouldn't be overlooked.
Turns out 50 weren't even telling tall tales all them years ago if he actually came into possession of cassie in compromising sexual situations. How did it get "leaked" out though? Or was puffy the one who made and shared them?! 🤔

Ok white boy.

I can see you're not gonna stop until you get the last word, so I'm gonna help you save face by taking the heat off of you.

I see you stopped clicking those reactions though.

You should be ashamed of yourself for being so obsessed with another man like that.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

:hahaha:

Ran out of steam real fast there, tough guy. It's always hard for a bitch to pretend to be anything but that for any length of time. Be the best bitch you can be and leave men to their business in the future.

Well in the case of Cosby every one of his accusers were given a major platform to speak asap….

In this case where is the Aubrey ODay or Gina Huynh major interviews?

Lol I want the man exposed and ruined

Aubrey ODay been shitting on Diddy publicly for years. Just recently she was very vocal about why she turned down the whole shit with him giving artist back their masters. She's been on a very consistent Diddy ain't shit tour for a good decade plus

Hmmm

Did anyone other than a few try to look at this from someone else’s point of view or wonder why people post the things they post.

Instead of seeing people that say why she wait as a “creep who doesn’t understand “, ever think that person had a family member or close friend violated after someone didn’t do all they could to stop a person?

Ever think an abuser hurt someone close to them and got away with it and they mad at both the abuser so they have low tolerance for anyone who does go straight to the police?

Why does everything end with if someone thinks different then they on demon creep time?

[/QUOTE

So we have to understand your refusal to understand?

Hmmm

You ever consider people understand your pov...they just think it's wrong?

:hahaha:

Ran out of steam real fast there, tough guy. It's always hard for a bitch to pretend to be anything but that for any length of time. Be the best bitch you can be and leave men to their business in the future.

Keep going bruh.

Got better things to do with my time than entertain your obsession with me.

Predators in our culture and community need to be handled

Not sure how anyone could see it otherwise
You're a billion percent correct....with proof of course. If no proof my comment stands, it also stands for the goofy's in here as well who say where theres smoke there's fire. Well nigga find the fire then we can throw Puff goes to jail party here on the ABW, I'll host that shit.

Until then everything posted in here is hearsay, 50cent videos, fuck niggas on twitter, expose' videos from youtube, Jaguar Wright comments, none of that shit, Kid Cudi car blowing up(BTW that alone is death penalty if they went to the police) means nothing without proof. I going to keep saying this shit

You're a billion percent correct....with proof of course. If no proof my comment stands, it also stands for the goofy's in here as well who say where theres smoke there's fire. Well nigga find the fire then we can throw Puff goes to jail party here on the ABW, I'll host that shit.

Until then everything posted in here is hearsay, 50cent videos, fuck niggas on twitter, expose' videos from youtube, Jaguar Wright comments, none of that shit, Kid Cudi car blowing up(BTW that alone is death penalty if they went to the police) means nothing without proof. I going to keep saying this shit
I agree w this but u know the rich and powerful seldom see their day in criminal court

ironically that weirdo Weinstein was 1000x more powerful than Puff and he'll never see home again and he had his billionaire friends on his side like Oprah. BUT his victims took him to court and civil so there's that

It also took decades of accusations and stories. And even then some openly felt that those women weren't victims because "she fucked for a movie role". Like it's been said when somebody powerful is running like this there's alot of people outside of the main target that have to agree to stop hiding shit in order for serious charges to be filed and stick.

Back