Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Cornstar says Diddy p*mped her to Jacob Jeweler+indecently propositioned boyfriend

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deadeye keeps inferring that unless a woman goes straight to a precinct immediately after being assaulted then it must not be a big deal because why wait if something really happened to you and I just don't understand why this is.

I think it's a lack of understanding that people in situations of trauma and abuse don't always behave in the logical manner that a dude sitting in front of a computer screen in the safety of his own home believes they should.

It's like how there are still people that argue that someone wasn't kidnapped just because they didn't leave their kidnapper the first time they got the chance as if Stockholm Syndrome doesn't exist and isn't a well known phenomenon.

Deadeye keeps inferring that unless a woman goes straight to a precinct immediately after being assaulted then it must not be a big deal because why wait if something really happened to you and I just don't understand why this is.

Because he old school if a woman was not held down an beat it’s not a crime

People tend to Underestimate a Rich Man like Diddy reach and influence they’ll find you no matter city or country you run to , Cassie broken up with Diddy on numerous occasions and try to get away from him and move on to other men but Diddy is a narcissistic , violent ,jealous psychopath.

Trying to get away and break up from a powerful man in the music industry like Diddy with so much money and resources at his disposal is not as simple as breaking up with guy in your city that has a regular 9 to 5 job and income.

And this is the nigga who started that bullshit:

Shouldn't be surprising because this nigga stays on my reactions..........which means he stays on my nuts by default.

@Mister

Waddup bruh?

You looking for an invitation to my parts or something?

nh

Better ask Tabatha aka @Blue_London about me.

I'll fight like Fleece if I have to.

Keep clicking those reactions you fucking punk.

You'd get hoe'd out in the pen.

Weird ass nigga, stick to being a creep and leave the tough talk to somebody else. We both know that you're a bonafide bitch in the real world. The fact that those wacks hurt your feelings shows just how much bitch is oozing up out you.

I think it's already been explained to you that a criminal case likely wasn't even an option because of statue of limitations issues, and that even if it was, the burden of proof for civil suits is lower than for criminal cases, so it's often easier for people to get a W through the civil courts than the criminal ones. But hey, go ahead and continue to ignore all that I guess.

Y'all keep bringing up statute of limitations, but not realizing that it wouldn't have even been a factor if she pressed charges as soon as it happened.

So, why didn't she do it?

Why wait until after the statue of limitations had expired?

As far as burden of proof, have y'all considered that she didn't go the criminal route because she knows she wouldn't be able to prove that she was forced to do anything against her will.............because, well, she wasn't forced to do anything.

If y'all still can't understand why I said this was a money grab, I don't know what else to tell you.

Yet, you don't even acknowledge that there are women who actually do go to the precinct after the assault.

There are women who actually press charges.

There are men who get arrested, charged, and convicted and end up going to prison for those crimes.

But for some reason y'all don't wanna talk about that.

Well, not some reason.

It's because you know it would contradict what you're saying.

Yet, you don't even acknowledge that there are women who actually do go to the precinct after the assault.

There are men who get arrested, charged, and convicted and end up going to prison for those crimes.

Well, not some reason.

It does not contradict anything. You act like she could just leave. He blew a nigga car up. Ridiculous.

Weird ass nigga, stick to being a creep and leave the tough talk to somebody else. We both know that you're a bonafide bitch in the real world. The fact that those wacks hurt your feelings shows just how much bitch is oozing up out you.

Shut the fuck up and stick to clicking reactions.

Shit must've really hit home for you to come out the shadows.

We both know you wouldn't have the heart to say that to my face......you IB Blackman ass nigga.

Wouldn't be surprised if that was you.

Y'all keep bringing up statute of limitations, but not realizing that it wouldn't have even been a factor if she pressed charges as soon as it happened.

So, why didn't she do it?

Why wait until after the statue of limitations had expired?

As far as burden of proof, have y'all considered that she didn't go the criminal route because she knows she wouldn't be able to prove that she was forced to do anything against her will.............because, well, she wasn't forced to do anything.

If y'all still can't understand why I said this was a money grab, I don't know what else to tell you.

Bruh, I don't know if it was a money grab or not. I don't have enough knowledge or information about the situation to make a solid conclusion on that and neither do you.

People have already given you reasons for why she potentially waited and why she might have been forced or coerced into doing things and not have the kind of proof needed to support a criminal court.

It's like @SeaSnake said about you. You seem to think that abuse only counts when a chick is physically held down an assaulted and there is indisputable evidence proving it that can be provided immediately after the incident occurs. That's not reality.

I'm not one of those people that thinks that women that get themselves in these situations bear no responsibility for the consequences of their actions. That said, women making bad choices doesn't excuse bad actions from men.

Shut the fuck up and stick to clicking reactions.

Shit must've really hit home for you to come out the shadows.

We both know you wouldn't have the heart to say that to my face......you IB Blackman ass nigga.

Wouldn't be surprised if that was you.
:hahaha:

You're about as intimidating as a sock puppet. I'd open hand smack you in the mouth.

Maybe I’m missing it since I don’t really watch the news no more but I don’t think this has been proliferated on news networks; access Hollywood; TMZ and etc….

Where are the exposes into Diddy s trouble past where are the interviews and mini docs
Lol, how you admit that you dont watch the news and then say you dont see this in the news?

It is im the news. They had a story on it on the nbc morning news.

Well, not some reason.

You don't believe those cases either and have expressed doubt about those too.

Maybe I’m missing it since I don’t really watch the news no more but I don’t think this has been proliferated on news networks; access Hollywood; TMZ and etc….

Where are the exposes into Diddy s trouble past where are the interviews and mini docs

"I don't watch the news"

"How come I don't see coverage of a story on something I don't watch"

You don't see how silly that sounds?

Lol, how you admit that you dont watch the news and then say you dont see this in the news?

It is im the news. They had a story on it on the nbc morning news.
“ Don’t really” implies that I don’t NORMALLY but……

Y’all niggas got to chill w always trying to look for gotchas….

Anyway just NBC? What about CNN? Fox? MSNBC?

Where are the mini docs…when are we gonna see shit like this

IMG_6645.png

1700575859436.jpeg

Back