Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Cornstar says Diddy p*mped her to Jacob Jeweler+indecently propositioned boyfriend

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nas I AM was the first album I bought w mown bread and by myself so I was tuned into everything

Didn’t MTV have the Puff peep walk live

In retrospect, this case probably shouldn't have elicited so much debate. Regardless of what you think about Cassie or her intentions, pretty much everyone believes Diddy is a scumbag that victimizes people, so no one should have really been against her going after him.

This is what I don't understand.

Niggas will come in here and talk about how Cassie's a victim, yet.........in the same breath.......have a problem with me saying she went after the money because she chose a civil suit instead of pressing criminal charges.

Swaggy p confused pic.jpg

Make that make sense.

This is what I don't understand.

Niggas will come in here and talk about how Cassie's a victim, yet.........in the same breath.......have a problem with me saying she went after the money because she chose a civil suit instead of pressing criminal charges.

View attachment 1218584

Make that make sense.
At this point, I'ma go with trolling or your elevator is just out of order

It's been said no less than 10x in this thread about civil vs criminal and yet you keep asking the same question trying to get a different answer

At this point, I'ma go with trolling or your elevator is just out of order

It's been said no less than 10x in this thread about civil vs criminal and yet you keep asking the same question trying to get a different answer
He is saying Cassie is disingenuous in her reasons because if it was really about accountability and etc….. she would have opted to go to the authorities and launch a criminal investigation instead of
Making a mess getting her bag and going back into the shadows

That’s what I’m getting from this

He is saying Cassie is disingenuous in her reasons because if it was really about accountability and etc….. she would have opted to go to the authorities and launch a criminal investigation instead of
Making a mess getting her bag and going back into the shadows

That’s what I’m getting from this
I got that

And it's still been explained why this didn't happen and he's still trying to get a different answer or a gotcha moment

I’d be shocked if this is the last we hear of this. I can feel the rumbles of a trial in the air. My canceled senses are tingling…

1700543106320.jpeg

Maybe I’m missing it since I don’t really watch the news no more but I don’t think this has been proliferated on news networks; access Hollywood; TMZ and etc….

Where are the exposes into Diddy s trouble past where are the interviews and mini docs

Back