Welcome To aBlackWeb

DIDDYWATCH: Cornstar says Diddy p*mped her to Jacob Jeweler+indecently propositioned boyfriend

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
I mean he's right though. They don't care about being accurate. They only care about being first

Which is why folks need to take the shit these bloggers they cling to with even less than a grain of salt. Especially when people want to try cases in the media instead of an actual court of law. Niggas saw how that shit played out with Tory Lanez, niggas fallikg for it in the Keke Palmer situation but people still will let their biases run with a story that confirms what they want to believe

I mean the Wale story wasn’t some blogger shit …. It was a first hand recounting….if he has an issue with it he knows exactly who put the the story out there

Plus homie threw so many names in that story that it could be easily verified or debunked

I mean the Wale story wasn’t some blogger shit …. It was a first hand recounting….if he has an issue with it he knows exactly who put the the story out there

Plus homie threw so many names in that story that it could be easily verified or debunked

Nah it was. Some bloggers trying to rehash any Diddy stories they can brought it back up

Nah it was. Some bloggers trying to rehash any Diddy stories they can brought it back up
I get what u saying…. But he got to take it up w his homie who put him in the story… if the homie doesn’t put him in there the bloggers got nothing

Puff has always had a temper and was known for fighting Niggas and etc…. He got fired from uptown for his attitude and getting into a fight at the Uptown s office

Back