Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Cornstar says Diddy p*mped her to Jacob Jeweler+indecently propositioned boyfriend

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Maybe I’m missing it since I don’t really watch the news no more but I don’t think this has been proliferated on news networks; access Hollywood; TMZ and etc….

Where are the exposes into Diddy s trouble past where are the interviews and mini docs

Maybe I’m missing it since I don’t really watch the news no more but I don’t think this has been proliferated on news networks; access Hollywood; TMZ and etc….

Where are the exposes into Diddy s trouble past where are the interviews and mini docs
With diddy you dint need to “make up” evidence or ask fir victims to come forward.
There is no need to sway the public into seeing him as a threat.
He did it to himself.

So need to play the mental flippery and play on emotions.

He is saying Cassie is disingenuous in her reasons because if it was really about accountability and etc….. she would have opted to go to the authorities and launch a criminal investigation instead of Making a mess getting her bag and going back into the shadows

That’s what I’m getting from this

Lebron and JR Smith clip.gif

Why the fuck is that so hard for niggas to understand???

Niggas are on that "go along to get along" shit so much that they just jump on the bandwagon with anyone that tries to take shots at me.

I mean, even with all that, I'm still trying to figure out how these idiots tried to turn it into some shit about not knowing the difference between a civil and criminal case.

Last edited:
With diddy you dint need to “make up” evidence or ask fir victims to come forward.
There is no need to sway the public into seeing him as a threat.
He did it to himself.

So need to play the mental flippery and play on emotions.
U missing the point… this shit will go away in a month

I don’t want it to go away but this shit will go away from the way it’s looking

View attachment 1218593

Niggas are on that "go along to get along" shit so much that they just jump on the bandwagon with anyone that tries to take shots at me.

I mean, even with all that, I'm still trying to figure out how these idiots tried to turn it into some shit about not knowing the difference between a civil and criminal case.
You see it too huh.

When you have time…..check old posts, it’s been happening.

View attachment 1218593

And this is the nigga who started that bullshit:

What else would a civil suit for $30M be about other than money? Some real Mensa members on this site.

Shouldn't be surprising because this nigga stays on my reactions..........which means he stays on my nuts by default.

@Mister

Waddup bruh?

You looking for an invitation to my parts or something?

nh

Better ask Tabatha aka @Blue_London about me.

I'll fight like Fleece if I have to.

Keep clicking those reactions you fucking punk.

You'd get hoe'd out in the pen.

View attachment 1218593

Niggas are on that get along to go along shit so much that they just jump on the bandwagon with anyone that tries to take shots at me.

Omg bro stop being so hurt. We can post 130 times that it’s harder to prove a criminal case in regards to rape and abuse over a civil case. Y’all will say “so what they must not be really hurt if the money is good enough” it’s an archaic way of thinking.

Diddy is probably a menace to entertainment society and it appears to have caught up with him... but i see way too black women celebrating a sexually deviant Filipino hoe and her white husband becoming millionaires. Black wealth being transferred to non black people is not a win for black women. It's disgusting that they have to live vicariously through shit like this
“a sexually deviant Filipino Hoe “
1700545671619.gif

And this is the nigga who started that bullshit:

Shouldn't be surprising because this nigga stays on my reactions..........which means he stays on my nuts by default.

@Mister

Waddup bruh?

You looking for an invitation to my parts or something?

nh

Better ask Tabatha aka @Blue_London about me.

I'll fight like Fleece if I have to.

Keep clicking those reactions you fucking punk.

You'd get hoe'd out in the pen.

Damn bruh.

Why yall piss off the homie.

Chill my g. Dont let em get to you

Last edited:
This is what I don't understand.

Niggas will come in here and talk about how Cassie's a victim, yet.........in the same breath.......have a problem with me saying she went after the money because she chose a civil suit instead of pressing criminal charges.

View attachment 1218584

Make that make sense.

I think it's already been explained to you that a criminal case likely wasn't even an option because of statue of limitations issues, and that even if it was, the burden of proof for civil suits is lower than for criminal cases, so it's often easier for people to get a W through the civil courts than the criminal ones. But hey, go ahead and continue to ignore all that I guess.

I think it's already been explained to you that a criminal case likely wasn't even an option because of statue of limitations issues, and that even if it was, the burden of proof for civil suits is lower than for criminal cases, so it's often easier for people to get a W through the civil courts than the criminal ones. But hey, go ahead and continue to ignore all that I guess.

We said it like 160 times. In his world puffy money and power can be over taken by Justice and the court is fair. Bruh just hates women.

Deadeye keeps inferring that unless a woman goes straight to a precinct immediately after being assaulted then it must not be a big deal because why wait if something really happened to you and I just don't understand why this is.

Back