Welcome To aBlackWeb

Democrats Block Reparation Cali Bill

lol bet. Now lets get back to a Democat introducing the bills.

Why make the jump to they ALL aint shit instead of.. we need more likeminded folks in positions of power?

Again. This is my opinion, some of those black folks in Cali may have been on some the Democrats are 3to1 or 2to1 in office, we put them in office, we worked on this bill for 4 years or so, hard work to get this passed, they will pass this bill with ease.

In my opinion some black folks could have been on some the Democrats lie and haven't done anything in the last 60 years for us, we've got all the things in place for this bill for it not to get shot down and the bill gets shot down not by the so call enemy Rep but by the very people who you voted for.

A slap in your face so now imo, these black folks are like Fuck the Cali Democrats and fuck all democrats and we will NOT support Kamala the democratic nominee.

That's my opinion on how they may see the situation. What they are doing which is not supporting her is WHAT THEY DOING, NOT WHAT KNOCK TOLD THEM TO DO.

I'm not hollering at you but to the dudes that thought that this is what Knock is doing. Knock only cosigned the move and has pointed it out

Again. This is my opinion, some of those black folks in Cali may have been on some the Democrats are 3to1 or 2to1 in office, we put them in office, we worked on this bill for 4 years or so, hard work to get this passed, they will pass this bill with ease.

In my opinion some black folks could have been on some the Democrats lie and haven't done anything in the last 60 years for us, we've got all the things in place for this bill for it not to get shot down and the bill gets shot down not by the so call enemy Rep but by the very people who you voted for.

A slap in your face so now imo, these black folks are like Fuck the Cali Democrats and fuck all democrats and we will NOT support Kamala the democratic nominee.

That's my opinion on how they may see the situation. What they are doing which is not supporting her is WHAT THEY DOING, NOT WHAT KNOCK TOLD THEM TO DO.

I'm not hollering at you but to the dudes that thought that this is what Knock is doing. Knock only cosigned the move and has pointed it out

why fuck errbody instead of fuck those who voted no? I havent seen the voter rolls on that measure.. did EVERYONE vote no? If not why is it fuck EVERYBODY including folks that aint even have shit to do with it. Doesnt make sense to me

A black person running for President won't do a black agenda but a person running for Congress will have a black agenda??
Yes!! If a congress person is elected in a district where 55 percent of constituents are black, that person has more freedom to push a black agenda compared to a person whose constituency is just 13 percent Black. Do you get what I'm saying?

Yes!! If a congress person is elected in a district where 55 percent of constituents are black, that person has more freedom to push a black agenda compared to a person whose constituency is just 13 percent Black. Do you get what I'm saying?

Ok
Name me a Congressman currently or in the last 20 years that has created a black agenda and those constituents are doing better.

I understand what you are saying, and I stated that black folks are now looking for a candidate who is going to have a black agenda. It's the new thing now and it's not going to decrease. It's either they have it or they don't and they won't get support. More and more black folks are becoming very intelligent and they are listening to your Umars, Tariq, 19 Keys. Cornell West, Claude Anderson, Ice Cube and more folks who are telling them to ask for a black agenda.

why fuck errbody instead of fuck those who voted no? I havent seen the voter rolls on that measure.. did EVERYONE vote no? If not why is it fuck EVERYBODY including folks that aint even have shit to do with it. Doesnt make sense to me

I said they on some fuck the Cali Democrats.

The bill was introduced on the floor by a white Republican, once a bill is introduced on the floor it's ready for approval to be sent to the governor to be signed

A second motion meaning a cosign from a Democrat person that's on the floor too, is needed, any Democratic person, white or black...all they needed to do was 2nd that motion and how the bill will get passed and on the governor's desk to be signed into law or vetod.

There was NO 2nd motion which caused the bill to die on the floor. Not get passed.

Black folks in Cali are upset because the people that they voted for did not 2nd motion the bill. Anybody from that party could have 2nd motioned it.

The Democratic partied killed the bill by not doing a 2nd motion but next week you wanna come in these same black folks face, who worked hard on this reparation bill, that you killed, asking them to support Kamala

So the black folks out there and many others who read this story are on some, fuck ALL democrats since yall couldn't do what was right.

I said they on some fuck the Cali Democrats.

The bill was introduced on the floor by a white Republican, once a bill is introduced on the floor it's ready for approval to be sent to the governor to be signed

A second motion meaning a cosign from a Democrat person that's on the floor too, is needed, any Democratic person, white or black...all they needed to do was 2nd that motion and how the bill will get passed and on the governor's desk to be signed into law or vetod.

There was NO 2nd motion which caused the bill to die on the floor. Not get passed.

Black folks in Cali are upset because the people that they voted for did not 2nd motion the bill. Anybody from that party could have 2nd motioned it.

The Democratic partied killed the bill by not doing a 2nd motion but next week you wanna come in these same black folks face, who worked hard on this reparation bill, that you killed, asking them to support Kamala

So the black folks out there and many others who read this story are on some, fuck ALL democrats since yall couldn't do what was right.

I could be mistaken but didnt they show someone on there actively trying to stop people from seconding it? Seems like fuckery across the board. I want some more information on who exactly shit the bed on this and why

You say it makes no sense, then you say you can understanding people being upset about the bill being shot down.

I repeated what those black folks were saying that they were going to do. You and Rain are doing this pin the shit on Knock. All Knock did was tell you what the black folks on Cali were doing.

How is it what I am doing when I told the Rain dude just like I'm telling you, I agree with What they are going to do come election time

This is not a Knock move. The black people in Cali are upset about the issue.

I said I understand people being disenfranchised with the system and are giving up on it. That said, like I said before, if the groups that are responsible for getting the bill to the point it is aren't giving up, why should anybody else be giving up?

What I said makes no sense was wanting to punish Kamala specifically for it. She has nothing to do with state politics.

I'm not pinning anything on you, and I never said anything was wrong with people being upset. They should be upset. All I've said this whole time is that state Dems and Fed Dems are not the same thing, so it's not exactly smart to punish Kamala or any other Fed Dem for what the politicians in CA did unless you know the DNC or Kamala were meddling and are responsible for what happened.

I don’t know if mfs in here trolling or not but to think this country is giving black people reparations you have to have mental illness. There’s not one thing that black ever got in this country and we didn’t have to DIE to get

If you not going to war don’t talk about no reparations and there’s no party that’s gonna change shit in the black community.

I don’t know if mfs in here trolling or not but to think this country is giving black people reparations you have to have mental illness. There’s not one thing that black ever got in this country and we didn’t have to DIE to get

If you not going to war don’t talk about no reparations and there’s no party that’s gonna change shit in the black community.

So if they people out there putting in the work to get reparations are eventually successful, you're going to turn it down right?

Marc Lamont hill had a good interview about why they blocked it. Non of the reasons are good but par the core for black careerist politicians

The most excise I saw when looking this up. They saying the bill needs more work and afraid Newsome might veto. Sound like some excuses honestly

Just watched the Higher Learning video with the woman who explained what happened with this bill

This looks like the actions of some people who are trying to stay in the good graces of the governor because it was believed had it passed, he would've vetoed the bill.

This doesn't have shit to do with Kamala

There apparently was a disagreement over who is considered black

The caucus wanted all black people

The representative Bradford wanted it to be for descendants of slaves

then they should work on their messaging.. instead of saying - "it needed more work" get into specifics
I highly recommend you watch if you get a chance

It's the very last segment. I listened to it on YT music but I think of you watch it on YT, it's timestamped by chapter

But the caucus apparently wanted what they called low hanging fruit items to be presented... The crown act, public apology, etc ..

Representative Bradford wanted the fund set up,a committee designed to do the genealogy of potential recipients, etc...

It appears he was basically like we need tangible shit and the caucus was trying to test the waters in hopes of coming back for the tangible shit at a later date.

So they blocked his bill

Ok
Name me a Congressman currently or in the last 20 years that has created a black agenda and those constituents are doing better.
They don't exist because until recently Blacks as a collective have been politically complacent. We have to apply constant pressure to make sure that those in office actually serve our needs. Too many of us believe that the system simply doesn't work for us.

There apparently was a disagreement over who is considered black

The caucus wanted all black people

The representative Bradford wanted it to be for descendants of slaves
Interesting...

I said I understand people being disenfranchised with the system and are giving up on it. That said, like I said before, if the groups that are responsible for getting the bill to the point it is aren't giving up, why should anybody else be giving up?

What I said makes no sense was wanting to punish Kamala specifically for it. She has nothing to do with state politics.

I'm not pinning anything on you, and I never said anything was wrong with people being upset. They should be upset. All I've said this whole time is that state Dems and Fed Dems are not the same thing, so it's not exactly smart to punish Kamala or any other Fed Dem for what the politicians in CA did unless you know the DNC or Kamala were meddling and are responsible for what happened.

And all I said was those people have every right to punish all democrats.
Whether you, rain or Ap agree with it or not.

You may not think it's smart but those black people in Cali are intelligent and they choose to move that way and punish all democrats.

That's what I been saying since page one. You call it not smart, I call it very smart, and those black people in Cali and all over the country who saw this situation unfold think it's smart to not support Kamala on election day

Back