Welcome To aBlackWeb

Democrats Block Reparation Cali Bill

That’s why the best option is to withhold your vote. Black people are a big part of your base to be that neglectful towards. Republicans ain’t shit either and I don’t trust them as well.

so vote them out, since their actions directly impacted you. support candidates who support reparation payments and replace the ones who don’t
came here to say this. If they cant give a decent reason for why they voted no.. and dont have a better plan that they can speak on and implement in place of what they voted no on..

Vote they asses out and put someone in place who will put into action what you trying to get done.

Not voting and still complaining about shit aint gon get it done

I fuck wit it, you and a few others when yall have time press these dudes to spit out real concrete factual answers, it's always 3 or 4 that stick together, no names need to be said, look at the reactions. It's like they take turns switching talking points that makes no logical sense.

I salute the kickback, I don't see how you and other keep it up, I just was bored today and wanted to support Goldie board and also wanted to see if they would touch this issue once it happened. I see that they didn't lol.

Yeah. P2P accounts.

Some of em' are a bunch of paid to post accounts to shift this website to the democrat party and swarm on those like myself who ain't wit it. It's very entertaining looking at an account thats been here for a couple of years, but already racking up nearly 80K posts, so forth and so on. They finna come over here playing dumb about this.

Like I said a few minutes ago, since it's a stain on the dems, they weren't gonna make this thread if you didn't. And thankfully, you @'d these cowards.

That’s why the best option is to withhold your vote. Black people are a big part of your base to be that neglectful towards. Republicans ain’t shit either and I don’t trust them as well.
You need to be very specific

Withhold your presidential vote? Local? The voting process all together?

I think you're not getting it but again, this may have been the last straw for many of those black folks in Cali

They've seen what the Democratic Party trick are as a WHOLE, Some, if not many of those black folks who are upset, may have thought, if we go through the process of creating our own bill for us, i's dotted, t's crossed this can get pass and help us. We've supported these folks for 60 plus years, dayum they can at least give us something "in my opinion, this could have been many of the black folk in Cali thought process"

Once the bill got shot down, they are on some, we won't SUPPORT NO DEMOCRATs. for here on out.

That's not hard to understand imo

That makes more sense. I'm not saying I think it's a good way to go, but I can understand people getting so disenfranchised that they want nothing to do with it anymore. The problem is that at the beginning of this convo you sounded like you thought refusing to vote for Kamala specifically as a punishment for what these state politicians did.

Anyway, I don't think it's over. After looking it to it, the people that have been fighting for reparations and they are hopeful they can win eventually, so I don't know why people on the sidelines would feel like the dream is dead.

Do you think they should have shot Bradford proposed bill down?
I don't know, but I think I would have to agree with the reasons she gave for the time being. I haven't read what is all proposed. Why play the blame game? Maybe they do need to define a little bit more things like what process would be used to determine who exactly would be eligible. She stated there exist some potential issues (which ones I'm not exactly privy to) that they want to tighten up on before bringing it back into play. Had it made it to Newsom desk then is the chance that all that work could have been for nothing had veto'd it just like he did the undocumented immigrant bill. The good thing is he seems to be on board with it so far, but from what I gather they don't want to leave much room for the possibility of him to not sign it into law because of the way it could make them look if they don't have all their ducks in a row with some fine details. That way if the governor ultimately ends up shutting it down then it won't look like it was because something on them (the Black Caucus).

I bet if one Donald J Trump or Republicans blocked reparations in this day & age, this thread would've been doing all kinds of numbers by now. All kinds of accounts would be in here, "You still think Trump better dan us??!", "Seeeee, Republicans ain't a better choice", "How u gon' put us last??!" and so on and so forth. Prolly a whole 30 pages.

Blocked by democrats, now don't nobody see shyt. I bet them posters just waiting for this thread to die.

I bet if one Donald J Trump or Republicans blocked reparations in this day & age, this thread would've been doing all kinds of numbers by now. All kinds of accounts would be in here, "You still think Trump better dan us??!", "Seeeee, Republicans ain't a better choice", "How u gon' put us last??!" and so on and so forth. Prolly a whole 30 pages.

Blocked by democrats, now don't nobody see shyt. I bet them posters just waiting for this thread to die.
Kamala Harris has 27 hours to show & prove.

lol @ dont nobody see shyt.. we having a whole discussion in here

lol @ dont nobody see shyt.. we having a whole discussion in here

If Knock Twice didn't @ all them accounts in here, they would've paid this thread no mind.

Clinging on to false hope for they party. And we only at 7 pages. This thread would be doin' football numbers if reparations in this day & age was blocked by Orange man or republicants.

If Knock Twice didn't @ all them accounts in here, they would've paid this thread no mind.

Clinging on to false hope for they party. And we only at 7 pages. This thread would be doin' football numbers if reparations in this day & age was blocked by Orange man or republicants.

cant speak for them folks. I didnt get the @ and yet here I am discussing the topic and not complaining about why the topic aint doing more numbers.

How you think folks should handle the people politically that shot this down?

I honestly wanna hear the bullshit reasoning on why they didnt let this pass

cant speak for them folks. I didnt get the @ and yet here I am discussing the topic and not complaining about why the topic aint doing more numbers.

I'm stating facts. Not complaining. Know the difference bro.

The same answer I gave em.

That's the thing. They ain't got no excuse.

They'd have one if republicants pulled this stunt tho.

And I was reading the article when I got tagged

If this was the case, Cornell West would be the front runner now would he?

You wanna compare his plan vs Trumps, and Kamala and see who plan is the best and fits our needs??

Why haven't ABW members been talking about his plan and him?

Too much lip service, no shot at you, but there are people out there who have ideas that fit the needs of black folks
IMO Cornell West would be better suited for the Senate then the oval office, where he could have more power lobbying for legislation.

I said this before in another thread, for a black person or any minority to be president they would have to white wash themselves to appeal to white voters. So having a president who is going to have anything on their agenda strictly for blacks in 2024 ain't happening.

Back