Welcome To aBlackWeb

Democrats Block Reparation Cali Bill

or you know.. you could vote for someone who shares your views or at the very least is more closely aligned than the folks that voted this down..
They’re all bought and paid for and voting for another candidate is the equivalent of this…
1725922361315.gif

That makes more sense. I'm not saying I think it's a good way to go, but I can understand people getting so disenfranchised that they want nothing to do with it anymore. The problem is that at the beginning of this convo you sounded like you thought refusing to vote for Kamala specifically as a punishment for what these state politicians did.

Anyway, I don't think it's over. After looking it to it, the people that have been fighting for reparations and they are hopeful they can win eventually, so I don't know why people on the sidelines would feel like the dream is dead.

You say it makes no sense, then you say you can understanding people being upset about the bill being shot down.

I repeated what those black folks were saying that they were going to do. You and Rain are doing this pin the shit on Knock. All Knock did was tell you what the black folks on Cali were doing.

How is it what I am doing when I told the Rain dude just like I'm telling you, I agree with What they are going to do come election time

This is not a Knock move. The black people in Cali are upset about the issue.

Listen for the 3rd time. The black people in Cali are doing this, many are saying since the democratic party killed the reparation bill. They are on some fuck all democratic which will impact Kamala election.

This is what Knock is pointing out. Knock didn't create this. This the 3rd time me saying this. Knock only cosigned it and is pointing out the move that the black people in Cali are doing come the President election.

If you dont understand their move, the shit ain't for you to understand and that's ok. You do you. As far as those ppl, trying to shame them and pinning it off as it's a Knock thing is stupid and that's the only spin that you can move on. Let's pretend like this is what Knock created smh
I support what these people are doing

So if you don't like Knock supporting the move, then you don't like or favor all those black folks who are doing the move by not voting for Kamala when election comes in Nov. And that's ok.

Again, Knock only told you what these black people are planning on doing because of this situation.

IMO Cornell West would be better suited for the Senate then the oval office, where he could have more power lobbying for legislation.

I said this before in another thread, for a black person or any minority to be president they would have to white wash themselves to appeal to white voters. So having a president who is going to have anything on their agenda strictly for blacks in 2024 ain't happening.

Just like you have that defeated mindset about an agenda being created for blacks, let's not sit up and look for someone who wanna help black folks to prop up. And that's ok

Listen for the 3rd time. The black people in Cali are doing this, many are saying since the democratic party killed the reparation bill. They are on some fuck all democratic which will impact Kamala election.

This is what Knock is pointing out. Knock didn't create this. This the 3rd time me saying this. Knock only cosigned it and is pointing out the move that the black people in Cali are doing come the President election.

If you dont understand their move, the shit ain't for you to understand and that's ok. You do you. As far as those ppl, trying to shame them and pinning it off as it's a Knock thing is stupid.

Again, Knock only told you what these black people are planning on doing because of this situation.

A democrat also introduced both bills if im not mistaken.. so to say fuck all democrats is short sighted and just plain silly imo

I bet if one Donald J Trump or Republicans blocked reparations in this day & age, this thread would've been doing all kinds of numbers by now. All kinds of accounts would be in here, "You still think Trump better dan us??!", "Seeeee, Republicans ain't a better choice", "How u gon' put us last??!" and so on and so forth. Prolly a whole 30 pages.

Blocked by democrats, now don't nobody see shyt. I bet them posters just waiting for this thread to die.
When we examine the details it tells a different story than the one suggested in the OP and title of this thread. (it's not blocked; it's resting, with intent to bring back into play later. also the person taking responsibility for the delay is chair of the black caucus over there and is a black woman)

This thread can basically serves as a case-study looking into multiple examples of individuals being completely tone deaf at this point. lol.

View attachment 1375081
Then you finance someone to take their place. The concept shouldn't be this hard for y'all to get.

Didn't you just say that a black candidate won't create a black agenda in 2024?

Black folks who are dropping out of the political game are looking for someone who is going to create a black agenda. This is where things are going towards and will continue to head this way.

It's too many black people out here now that are hipped to the game.

You just said in a post that the person has to appeal to whites and create an agenda for black folks. I don't understand why you don't think this can happen but if can't understand, there's no reason to keep asking who is going to step and who can we put in office because from here on out, the average black person when you get offline under 40 is going to ask them for a black agenda or what will they do for black folks

A democrat also introduced both bills if im not mistaken.. so to say fuck all democrats is short sighted and just plain silly imo

I truly wish the mods can make it to where folks can't use the phrases, It's silly. It doesn't make sense because what don't make sense to YOU may make sense to others

Just say it's silly to you and you don't understand or need more clarity

That's my point in all this mess. Them black folks are intelligent and if they choose to move how they wanna move let them do so dayum

If it's silly or don't make sense say that it doesn't make sense to YOU becuase I understand it.
It may take longer for folks to process things and that's ok.

That's why I state in my opinion or it doesn't make sense to ME.
Yall say that shit to make it seem as if yall got the answers or some shit smh.

You did say imo...but others don't say the shit. They say the phrases to try and shit on shit without any understanding

When we examine the details it tells a different story than the one suggested in the OP and title of this thread. (it's not blocked; it's resting, with intent to bring back into play later. also the person taking responsibility for the delay is chair of the black caucus over there and is a black woman)

This thread can basically serves as a case-study looking into multiple examples of individuals being completely tone deaf at this point. lol.

Mmm hmm. Yeah aiiight.

I truly wish the mods can make it to where folks can't use the phrases, It's silly. It doesn't make sense because what don't make sense to YOU may make sense to others

Just say it's silly to you and you don't understand or need more clarity

That's my point in all this mess. Them black folks are intelligent and if they choose to move how they wanna move let them do so dayum

If it's silly or don't make sense say that it doesn't make sense to YOU becuase I understand it.
It may take longer for folks to process things and that's ok.

That's why I state in my opinion or it doesn't make sense to ME.
Yall say that shit to make it seem as if yall got the answers or some shit smh.

You did say imo...but others don't say the shit. They say the phrases to try and shit on shit without any understanding

😐

you dont know what IMO means nigga?

I bet if one Donald J Trump or Republicans blocked reparations in this day & age, this thread would've been doing all kinds of numbers by now. All kinds of accounts would be in here, "You still think Trump better dan us??!", "Seeeee, Republicans ain't a better choice", "How u gon' put us last??!" and so on and so forth. Prolly a whole 30 pages.

Blocked by democrats, now don't nobody see shyt. I bet them posters just waiting for this thread to die.

Funny that you say that, my shit got moved to this forum. I did see that it was featured but I created it in that forum so that it would be seen by everyone.
But it's all gravy. I @ folks to the thread so that it wouldn't be buried. I made sure folks saw it and commented on it.

Just like you have that defeated mindset about an agenda being created for blacks, let's not sit up and look for someone who wanna help black folks to prop up. And that's ok
Actually I don't have a defeated mindset. I stated in multiple threads that the path to reparations is through Congress...the people who actually write the legislation. Electing congressmen that will lobby for a bill is how we get there. Voting out and replacing representatives that don't follow through is how Blacks show their political power.

You and the crew are too hyper focused on the Presidency. Cali is already on lock for Kamala, so threatening not voting for her doesn't pack the punch you think it does.

Didn't you just say that a black candidate won't create a black agenda in 2024?

Black folks who are dropping out of the political game are looking for someone who is going to create a black agenda. This is where things are going towards and will continue to head this way.

It's too many black people out here now that are hipped to the game.

You just said in a post that the person has to appeal to whites and create an agenda for black folks. I don't understand why you don't think this can happen but if can't understand, there's no reason to keep asking who is going to step and who can we put in office because from here on out, the average black person when you get offline under 40 is going to ask them for a black agenda or what will they do for black folks
A black candidate running for the PRESIDENCY.
A person who is running for a congressional seat is only really beholden to his/her constituents.

Actually I don't have a defeated mindset. I stated in multiple threads that the path to reparations is through Congress...the people who actually write the legislation. Electing congressmen that will lobby for a bill is how we get there. Voting out and replacing representatives that don't follow through is how Blacks show their political power.

You and the crew are too hyper focused on the Presidency. Cali is already on lock for Kamala, so threatening not voting for her doesn't pack the punch you think it does.

By you saying that a person running for president will never have a black agenda is pretty much saying all black folks, stop looking for someone to have a black agenda for you because it will never happen....not sure if you were just saying that just for the year of 2024 or for years to come.

5th just told you that they are all paid for.
Cali just got their bill voted down by the democrats party who blacks voted for.

I'm not sure what else do you want and are looking for.
Black folks are checking out. That's all I'm saying and this situation did not help

Well tell those black folks how you feel about their move. I don't live in Cali. I support their move tho.
I hope all of them don't support not Nan democrat ever again if I'm keeping it 100.

Last edited:
A black candidate running for the PRESIDENCY.
A person who is running for a congressional seat is only really beholden to his/her constituents.

A black person running for President won't do a black agenda but a person running for Congress will have a black agenda??

Back