Welcome To aBlackWeb

Democrats Block Reparation Cali Bill

Ok

I'm highlighting what was discussed in the video b

I recommend you watch it for yourself. Very informative.

I think I take an all encompassing view when it comes to reparations. Literally all black people are owed money by western powers. And I don’t care who the money comes from whether if a US, France, UK, Netherlands. And I also don’t think the number of black people in the US who are not descended from slaves is not enough to hurt reparation causes. If we be real we are owed by UK and US. You from Louisiana the French owe you too. Spain owes everybody something.

How about you 3 niggas try to understand why would all those black folks don't wanna support Kamala come election day. My answers or reasoning ain't good enough

Dive into the comment section on those YouTube channels and ask the people

Why do yall care anyway?? That's what I wanna know

Support your candidate and move around

Aren’t you the OP of this thread? If nobody cared this shit would be empty. You obviously want people to care. And to have this discussion.

Aren’t you the OP of this thread? If nobody cared this shit would be empty. You obviously want people to care. And to have this discussion.

Yes I am the Op

I asked why do they care if those black folks in California and around the country because of this situation doesn't want to support Kamala

Why are they worried about the actions of what other folks do

I really want to know. They keep asking so I want to know why do they care.

Got that? I know, it's not that serious to you. You don't give a shit, not you. I got that, but to those who I'm asking, I wanna know why do they care so much about how those people wanna move

Yes I am the Op

I asked why do they care if those black folks in California and around the country because of this situation doesn't want to support Kamala

Why are they worried about the actions of what other folks do

I really want to know. They keep asking so I want to know why do they care.

Same reason you are.

It’s a weird question to ask as an OP.

“Why do yall care about this thing I brought up on a message board and want to discuss?”

Was that not your whole point in creating the thread? Or did you assume this was a personal diary you vent into and receive no pushback?

And for the record… I DO care. Else I wouldn’t be in here either. I’m just more realistic about the prospects and impact on this next election, considering what I’m hearing from folks in California, seeing as how I’m one of the posters who actually LIVE HERE.

If you think this next election is gonna hinge on any way on whether or not niggas getting a reparation check in California, you setting yourself up for surprise and disappointment.

Are those black people in Cali, people around the country silly, dumb, unintelligent for not supporting Kamala because of this botch situation?
In your opinion
Yes or No.

Just a simple answer is needed bro

Yes or no

No, I wouldn't use those words to describe the people.

This is YOUR opinion, black people in Cali and the black people around the country who do not want to support Kamala because of this situation have that right

Yes or No?

Whether if it makes sense to YOU, Rain, AP those folks have their right to move how they wanna move?

Yes or no

Why are you, AP asking ME why those people wanna move how they wanna move? I don't know why those black folks in Cali and around the country wanna not support Kamala.

I can only guess to why, and I provided posts on to why.

Why do you even care on how they move?

Just vote for Kamala and move around. Lol

Dayum.
Breath

Bruh, what are you even ranting about now. I'm not telling those people not to be mad about what happened. I'm not telling them not to be disenfranchised with the system. I'm not even telling them to vote for Kamala.

All I've said is that it is silly to hold Kamala accountable for something over which she had no control. I've pointed out to you that local/State politics and Federal politics are not the same and hurting Kamala because of something some state politicians did isn't really an effective strategy for getting what you want. You and the Californians can either accept that or not. It's your choice, but I don't have to believe it's a smart choice especially when you can't even articulate how making that choice will result in those people accomplishing their goal (i.e., getting reparations in Cali).

I don't know why you're on here acting like I'm saying that all the people in Cali that are mad at the democrats are stupid or that I believe they don't have the right to withhold their votes. I haven't said anything like that, but then when I tell you that you're twisting my views, you claim that you aren't.

We've been down this road before. Whenever someone doesn't agree with you, you basically ignore everything they say and just start ranting against arguments you make up in your head. That's weird man, it really is.

Same reason you are.

It’s a weird question to ask as an OP.

“Why do yall care about this thing I brought up on a message board and want to discuss?”

Was that not your whole point in creating the thread? Or did you assume this was a personal diary you vent into and receive no pushback?

And for the record… I DO care. Else I wouldn’t be in here either. I’m just more realistic about the prospects and impact on this next election, considering what I’m hearing from folks in California, seeing as how I’m one of the posters who actually LIVE HERE.

If you think this next election is gonna hinge on any way on whether or not niggas getting a reparation check in California, you setting yourself up for surprise and disappointment.

Ok. Thanks for YOUR opinion.

No, I wouldn't use those words to describe the people.

Bruh, what are you even ranting about now. I'm not telling those people not to be mad about what happened. I'm not telling them not to be disenfranchised with the system. I'm not even telling them to vote for Kamala.

All I've said is that it is silly to hold Kamala accountable for something over which she had no control. I've pointed out to you that local/State politics and Federal politics are not the same and hurting Kamala because of something some state politicians did isn't really an effective strategy for getting what you want. You and the Californians can either accept that or not. It's your choice, but I don't have to believe it's a smart choice especially when you can't even articulate how making that choice will result in those people accomplishing their goal (i.e., getting reparations in Cali).

I don't know why you're on here acting like I'm saying that all the people in Cali that are mad at the democrats are stupid or that I believe they don't have the right to withhold their votes. I haven't said anything like that, but then when I tell you that you're twisting my views, you claim that you aren't.

We've been down this road before. Whenever someone doesn't agree with you, you basically ignore everything they say and just start ranting against arguments you make up in your head. That's weird man, it really is.

Ok.
Me, the Californians and other black folks around this country will move how we move. Deal?

You support who you want to support and those folks who choose not to support Kamala because of this situation let them do so and be happy about.
They don't owe you, me, ap, rain, or anybody on this board a reason to why they don't wanna support her... Right?

You asked me 4 to 5 times to give you a reason to why they are NOT supporting Kamala, I explained the best way I could at guessing to why they don't wanna support her.

Those reasons wasn't good for you, you still can't swallow it, tough titty bro, you keep trying to explain to ME, the difference between local, state, and federal positions, bro, as to make me feel idk wrong for going about me cosigning what those black folks in Cali and around the country are deciding to do come election time.

You are the one who can't seem to accept what's happening in reality and that's the problem. This is you bro, those people can do whatever they want , I haven't criticized them, they have a right to NOT support Kamala....After that statement you come with the following statement by saying "well I think it's silly that they wanna NOT vote for Kamala when she had nothing to do with this and the difference between local, state and the federal side of things is this.

LIKE NIGGA didn't you just say those black folks can NOT vote for Kamala and you're all good with it? IF you are all good with it, let the shit go and stop trying to find shit to bash. You trying so hard and it's having you look like you're hurt, scared, very concerned or just plain out trolling the topic or their decision. Nigga you know what you're doing and I do too, that's why I keep replying the same way and it's killing yo ass, cuz now you're saying i"m ignoring you.

I said, your way is YOUR way, that's all good, those people wanna NOT support her kool.

Nigga you either hurt, scared or upset that the people don't wanna fuck with Kamala lol. Bro let it go

I couldn't care less how you feel Monk, to be honest bro. Just like I stated for the 5 or 6th time, you feel how YOU feel about the situation, that's fine and dandy, others feel differently.

Now you wanna attack Knock about how I'm weird, when all I did was cosign what the people in Cali and around the country are doing because of this fuck up Bro grow up and stop whinning.

As I stated, Vote for your candidate and let them people live.

If their reason for NOT supporting Kamala because the sky is blue today and the sun is out, Let them people move how they wanna move... you may not agree with it, and again, that's fine.

This nigga bout to have a nervous breakdown cuz them folks don't wanna vote for Kamala. Nigga breath.

Wanna know why they don't wanna vote for her, nigga i told you why many times, and you still asking and trying to poke while bashing.

Lol.

Last edited:
Knock

What was the reason you started the thread? What were you hoping to achieve?

I started the thread because I wanted to support the board and I thought it was an interesting topic.

When you start threads, what do you look to achieve?
Depends on the topic at hand

I have a question. I read through this entire thread, and I see a lot of "A lot of black people not gon vote Kamala" as a result of the actions of the Democrats in Cali, but I ask, what is the alternative?

We've been shown time and time again that Trump dont like niggas. Republicans dont like niggas. MAGA dont like niggas. All you gain from tryna climb the right's ladder is the spot to be the first people they knock off when the ladder gets pulled up. Look on 4chan and look on Twitter and you gon see how the voter base on the other side of the coin speaks about us as a whole. They dont like us.

I have a question. I read through this entire thread, and I see a lot of "A lot of black people not gon vote Kamala" as a result of the actions of the Democrats in Cali, but I ask, what is the alternative?

We've been shown time and time again that Trump dont like niggas. Republicans dont like niggas. MAGA dont like niggas. All you gain from tryna climb the right's ladder is the spot to be the first people they knock off when the ladder gets pulled up. Look on 4chan and look on Twitter and you gon see how the voter base on the other side of the coin speaks about us as a whole. They dont like us.

They gonna say don’t vote for anybody and start our own agenda maybe a third party

You read through the thread and gon ask the same question everybody else did? 😂

Point is… it’s not enough to just say “other side bad”. Yes one side is objectively worse than the other, but that don’t mean “our team” get to just skate by doing the bare minimum. We should be beyond the fear tactics and be demanding what we require from our so called representatives.

Unfortunately this just ain’t the case tho.

Last couple of election cycles WE tipped the scales to one side’s favor not just with votes, but with organization, mostly to the benefit of others. Everything we fight for, damn near everybody else get to feed out our trough, but when it comes to stuff just for us, we get timid.

You read through the thread and gon ask the same question everybody else did? 😂

Point is… it’s not enough to just say “other side bad”. Yes one side is objectively worse than the other, but that don’t mean “our team” get to just skate by doing the bare minimum. We should be beyond the fear tactics and be demanding what we require from our so called representatives.

Unfortunately this just ain’t the case tho.

Last couple of election cycles WE tipped the scales to one side’s favor not just with votes, but with organization, mostly to the benefit of others. Everything we fight for, damn near everybody else get to feed out our trough, but when it comes to stuff just for us, we get timid.

Legit was just having this convo a couple hrs ago. The Dems have spent way too long trying to give the perception of being the moral high ground party while the Republicans have been open and blatant about their hypocritical ways as long as they get their votes. And because of that moral high ground perception Dems have skated by alot with just the bare minimum being given out.

I think that's why the tone of Kamala's campaign so far has been more aggressive along with many of the speeches at the DNC last month. They're finally realizing that shit means nothing and you gotta drop that facade and just be open about taking your shit. As much as some people complain about Biden being replaced on the ticket, had the Dems and the left wing media not gone that hard then it would've been a cake walk for a Trump win that even many in his own party don't wanna see.

Back