Welcome To aBlackWeb

It ain't got nuffin to do with learning. It's fact. If a movie seems good, I'll be excited about it, if it doesn't I'll hold that enthusiasm.

I can recognize everything not the best shit in the world. It was my annoyance with the other side pretending that the MCU can do no wrong that started these wars.

I accused niggaz of being trendy and bring phony. I ain't gonna do the same thing.

Harley cool, but I ain't gonna jump on her heels like marvel fans did Captain marvel.

There's a difference

See this is complete BS.

Just last month it was pages of us shitting on Venom (a Marvel product)

And there's been a few threads of us shitting on the Phase 1/2 movies.

And nobody was hyping CM up. Shit I don't think 1 person even called it a great movie. But you were hating on the movie 6/7 months out.

Since you believe we think Marvel can do no wrong. What movie have they put out that was bad, ie Suicide Squad, that we refuse to acknowledge was bad?

c'mon bruh, niggaz was just talking about how captain america 1 was better than wonder woman....

there was a whole thread for it if i recall correctly..

i ain't going back to dig it up, cuz i lack the energy, but yall stay doing that shit

c'mon bruh, niggaz was just talking about how captain america 1 was better than wonder woman....

there was a whole thread for it if i recall correctly..

i ain't going back to dig it up, cuz i lack the energy, but yall stay doing that shit

Wonder Woman got 3x's as many votes as Cap.

And most of the folks you'd consider Team Marvel, myself included, voted for WW.

I did hear a lil of the under the red hood Black Mask in that trailer though. Mcgregor could steal it...extremely wishful thinking of course but still.

Eh. I'll give it a chance.
I dont like the fact that I don't know who any of these people in the thumbnail are supposed to be besides harley. I think the plot is Harley steals something from mob boss Roman sinus aka black mask played by swan McGregor and she's on the run from him and his goons. I recognized huntress in the trailer and I think the pink haired chick in the trench coat is poison ivy but who are the other fhicks. If they are gonna make a movie called birds of prey then why not have the actual birds of prey in jt.? This should have been a Gotham city sirens movie.

7 mins in.

So far so good....

They right. Might as well have Harley killed this version of Joker when she said "they broke up"

They kinda feel like I feel..... Even though I liked suicide squad.

However, they like Margot more than I like her.

I 100% agree with what he saying about the Harley character, and how DC should proceed with that character... If it's a success.

But I feel like they're acting as if it's already a success. Like they're literally doing to Harley Quinn movies and a TV series right now.

She WILL be the next most popular female comic book character in the next few years, like it or not. And I'm just being kinda picky cuz I don't feel like she's a perfect fit as Harley, but they're running a million miles with it like they found the dceu saviour.

Like it's not being treated like deadpool.... And she's VERY SIMILAR to Deadpool as a character....

But like they said they prolly gonna push her to the skies as a woman rights figure

Ohhhhh they going with Cassandra Cain??

Yea, that's deep into the bat family. So maybe it is like I was saying earlier that the whole bat family already exists in this universe

Just finished the whole video.

Not bad. They're clearly more optimistic than me. And they also don't seem to mind DC placing Harley in the forefront. Which was kinda the observation I was making. And I'm not sure if I'm okay with it, I don't think Margot Robbie did that great of a job that you instantly run with Harley......

But...... Given what they're left with. The popularity of the character and the actress playing her. It might work. So ultimately I still feel the same but it's interesting how accepting they were of Harley leading the dceu and not even caring to mention the other movies or characters in this universe.

I mean I kept hearing the words "soft reboot" so maybe this is it....I mean the title definitely suggests this is her official coming out party

They kinda feel like I feel..... Even though I liked suicide squad.

However, they like Margot more than I like her.

I 100% agree with what he saying about the Harley character, and how DC should proceed with that character... If it's a success.

But I feel like they're acting as if it's already a success. Like they're literally doing to Harley Quinn movies and a TV series right now.

She WILL be the next most popular female comic book character in the next few years, like it or not. And I'm just being kinda picky cuz I don't feel like she's a perfect fit as Harley, but they're running a million miles with it like they found the dceu saviour.

Like it's not being treated like deadpool.... And she's VERY SIMILAR to Deadpool as a character....

But like they said they prolly gonna push her to the skies as a woman rights figure

ur more optimistic than I about Margots Harley... im not quote sold on it just yet and i dont quite see the star power you see just yet.

I agree with the double toasted cats... if they can get this char right... they got a hit.. if not... ehhhhhhh i dunno what to tell ya.

I fucks with double toasted tho... they give honest reviews.. not so much speculation like charlie does but they do great reviews

ur more optimistic than I about Margots Harley... im not quote sold on it just yet and i dont quite see the star power you see just yet.

I agree with the double toasted cats... if they can get this char right... they got a hit.. if not... ehhhhhhh i dunno what to tell ya.

I fucks with double toasted tho... they give honest reviews.. not so much speculation like charlie does but they do great reviews
The actress definitely has star power
The character definitely has star power

It's October, every Halloween for the past 6 years you see more and more Harley's every year.... Like.... You'll see it this year too..

The actress definitely has star power
The character definitely has star power

It's October, every Halloween for the past 6 years you see more and more Harley's every year.... Like.... You'll see it this year too..

you wanna make a bet and lose some more of your ABW bucks fam? let me know.. im wit it

What bet?

That Harley isn't popular this Halloween??

How will we gauge this?

Lemme Google some shit

Naw I don't think it will do better than Captain marvel. I still don't understand how that shit made a billion. But Harley will definitely make a profit

Back