Welcome To aBlackWeb

Apparently nobody is buying pre sale tickets. Critics love it though and some have said it has the best fight choreography of any comicbook movie released so far.

Nobodies talking about it but I just posted 3 articles of people talking about it...

Apparently nobody is buying pre sale tickets. Critics love it though and some have said it has the best fight choreography of any comicbook movie released so far.
Cassandra Cain is nasty in the comics....

Top 3 hand to hand with her mom who she bested arguably #1

So I'm hoping that she has the best fight scenes

:lol9:.............Aquaman has like a 80 from critics on RT and it's a mediocre movie. Hulk, Cap 1, IM 2&3, and the first 2 Thors all have like 80+ from the critics & them movies are trash.

tenor.gif

Bruh weren’t you just saying you don’t care about this movie? Not interested? Now because critics say they like it you on board? LOL
1. I always said I would check it out
2. Just because I wasn't excited from the previews doesn't mean I wouldn't post the articles about it as they come out
3. Where did I say I was all on board? You assuming a lot of shit cuz I'm posting positive reviews from crititcs. I'm still reserving my judgement. But I can point that the critics liked it

:lol9:.............Aquaman has like a 80 from critics on RT and it's a mediocre movie. Hulk, Cap 1, IM 2&3, and the first 2 Thors all have like 80+ from the critics & them movies are trash.
Aquaman still did over a billion and was a visual masterpiece.

But it's all laughs though

tenor.gif
Never heard of this website.

So basically you digged for this. I posted the first three articles I got alerts for.... But you searching for negative opinion pieces from unknown sites....

Keep up the good work

I don't care about magazine writers, it's their job. You know regular people ain't saying shit. You're the only person championing this
Where am I championing it?

By reporting articles and saying the critics like it?

I swear y'all niggaz create reasons to argue with me

This shit come out in a month with very little hype...

Imma go see it for sure, but expectations extra low
nice trailer, looks fun
Literally the only two posts I made in this thread January....

Then posted the first three articles I got alerts on....

Niggaz stay doing the most

My wife is a huge Harley fan. Got shirts, reads the comics, watches the tv show...

It's already part of the bday plans

Back