Welcome To aBlackWeb

Excitement level fairly low, as well as expectations.

I knew they was gonna cash in with Harley, I just hope they hit their target audience. Cuz while the actress nailed the role... They didn't do her Justice with the writing...

Still haven't seen that old birds of prey show.

I'll check it out in the service

Suicide Squad is a billion times better if joker is pushing Harley out the chopper for flirting with Deadshot...

Having him save her life is uncharacteristic and a cop out.

I 100% believe he was supposed to be trying to kill her, and it makes the last act make so much more sense

Is Leto/Joker supposed to appear in this? I for some reason feel he was supposed to at one point. Maybe that was "Gotham City Sirens" tho. Or did GCS turn into the birds of prey? Losing track with all these fucking movies WB has "in development" lol.

Naw, it had mad potential....

They just handled joker horribly, and the villain was ass cheeks.....

They could have came up with something better as far as plot and charater motives.

But the casting was great. The chemistry and the feel were right. Even the direction and action was okay. It was just plot, villains, and motives.

Amanda Wallerv was supposed to be more imposing. I think the actress bodied what she had to work with.... But the screenplay was mediocre at best

Yea IMO that the biggest dropped ball....

ESPECIALLY with how perfect an animated movie assault on arkham was....

The blueprint was right there. Just bring that movie to life and SS is a easy win

Back