Welcome To aBlackWeb

EErZuNzVAAA5G5S

I'll support. But I won't parade.

My wife likes Harley, so I'm sure it's good date night material

they're banking on Margot Robbie being a big enough box office pull to get this movie to be profitable
Yeah....

They expect her to carry the suicide squad franchise and these movies.

It's a lot. I mean I get it with the Batman and Superman situations... But I don't think Harley is it. Especially not Robbie's Harley. I'm just not feeling her as the center piece. But I'm willing to give it a shot

I dont think they are depending on Harley Quinn to save the DC world lol she is just the only thing people have loved so far outside WW so it makes sense to push her tho this movie should of came out 2 years after SS.

Yeah....

They expect her to carry the suicide squad franchise and these movies.

It's a lot. I mean I get it with the Batman and Superman situations... But I don't think Harley is it. Especially not Robbie's Harley. I'm just not feeling her as the center piece. But I'm willing to give it a shot

I mean not to compare to marvel.. but the only reason folks check the lesser known Marvel character movies(Ant Man, Captain Marvel etc) is because of the overarching story and how all that shit connects to the larger story... DCEU doesnt have that luxury at this point.

Shazam and Aquaman to an extent succeeded, not because of how it connected to the larger universe but because of interesting characters and decent stories that stood on their own..

I dont know if Harley is an interesting enough character to pull those casual folks in like that.

Who knows it might end up being fire.. but i'll enjoy from home and for free if so

Back