Welcome To aBlackWeb

Harley as a character is charming enough to do it. But this is over exposure imo. I feel like she's forced. The birds of prey is a Harley movie and suicide squad is centered on her.

I don't feel she was that great in the first suicide squad to get all this.

But I'm just skeptical. If it works, I'm all in

giphy.gif

I'll catch the movie on Blu-Ray or something.

@Duwop 5 mil Black Widow does better.:paid:

I'm good on the bet.

This is a wait n see movie. The only news I'm actively excited about is the new Batman. They sound like they're doing a lot of the right things with that one.

The rest of them I can't say the same. So as much as I like DC I ain't gonna be fake enthused about everything they do.

That's behavior of marvel fans.

You learning but you know that last line is BS lol.
It ain't got nuffin to do with learning. It's fact. If a movie seems good, I'll be excited about it, if it doesn't I'll hold that enthusiasm.

I can recognize everything not the best shit in the world. It was my annoyance with the other side pretending that the MCU can do no wrong that started these wars.

I accused niggaz of being trendy and bring phony. I ain't gonna do the same thing.

Harley cool, but I ain't gonna jump on her heels like marvel fans did Captain marvel.

There's a difference

It ain't got nuffin to do with learning. It's fact. If a movie seems good, I'll be excited about it, if it doesn't I'll hold that enthusiasm.

I can recognize everything not the best shit in the world. It was my annoyance with the other side pretending that the MCU can do no wrong that started these wars.

I accused niggaz of being trendy and bring phony. I ain't gonna do the same thing.

Harley cool, but I ain't gonna jump on her heels like marvel fans did Captain marvel.

There's a difference

fam you were hating on one of the biggest marvel movies in the past decade... Black Panther just cuz folks was wild excited about it.

I cant recall too many people caping or being excited for captain marvel lol

Not excited. Never was a birds of prey fan anyways. Margot seems like shes playing harley differently in this too.. doesnt have the same vibe as the squad harley.

I watched the latest trailers and honest to god I don't know why I should see it other than Harley Quinn taking a lead role that the character really doesn't deserve.

Back