Welcome To aBlackWeb

1. I always said I would check it out
2. Just because I wasn't excited from the previews doesn't mean I wouldn't post the articles about it as they come out
3. Where did I say I was all on board? You assuming a lot of shit cuz I'm posting positive reviews from crititcs. I'm still reserving my judgement. But I can point that the critics liked it
LOL I just like talking shit. Funny to me. It’s cool. I’ll probably get around to checking it out too

Never heard of this website.

So basically you digged for this. I posted the first three articles I got alerts for.... But you searching for negative opinion pieces from unknown sites....

Keep up the good work

And I never heard of most them critics either.

NOW you worried bout if shit is reliable. LMAO

The story kinda hollow on multiple watches, but the movie looks so good I can excuse b that

The one complaint I hear is by the time the movie becomes “birds of prey” its into the 3rd act

The movie focuses on a lot of Harley Quinn and I believe backstory for the first half

The"one" complaint, and you say they can't get right??

So far I've been hearing that they actually got this one right....

But whatever... I'll see it soon enough and give my own review

That's a big complaint, if the first 2/3 of the movie is just HQ. When they have been marketing it as a big team up movie.

That's a big complaint, if the first 2/3 of the movie is just HQ. When they have been marketing it as a big team up movie.
Seems like you picking.

I mean it's clear from the voice overs to the trailers it was gonna be that way. But sure

No urge to see this at all. Harleys character became annoyin' by the end of SS so I'm not sure I could manage a whole movie

View attachment 224853

lol goddamn... I mean I'm not the biggest DCEU fan but that shit just seems spiteful lmao

I suppose if the reviewer went into this movie with the same expectations we all have with Fast&Furious movies he wouldn't have been so harsh

*shrugs*

I'll still watch on gang

I'm expecting a corny chick movie with great action and some dope visuals

If it can get 3-4 genuinely good laughs out of me, I'll be happy.

But I still think they're taking a gamble with this character. So I'm not surprised it's more Harley and the BOP than just BOP

I mean I can't be too mad at it just yet... I been saying for years they should take the successes of the animated films/shows and translate that into live action.

Far as I can tell this shit looks to be almost a live action adaptation of the Harley animated show on that DC app. Folks cussin.. adult themes..comedy etc.

We'll see what happens

Back