Welcome To aBlackWeb

Better Movie: Captain America First Avenger vs Wonder Woman

Better Movie: Captain America First Avenger vs Wonder Woman

• Total voters
I remember when cap 1 dropped people hated on it, but I loved it. I've always been a fan of "period pieces" though. It's definitely the weakest out of caps trilogy, but in no means was it a bad movie.

I chose wonder woman though. The end of the film was pretty lackluster but the beginning and middle was super good and the supporting cast >>>>>>>>> supporting cast of cap 1.

Wonder woman was slightly better but its a remake/female take of first avenger. Really just illustrates how trash DC has been and will most likely continue to be. They should just stick to animation, and do live action standalone films here and there.

DC was doing to much to make WW out to be a badass in this flick that the shit ended up looking corny as fuck.

Same thing they did in BvS when they brought her into the fight against Doomsday

Wonder woman and its not even close.

It shows the difference between DC and marvel and why DC will always win the long run.

Marvel is character oriented. And crossover dependent. You need more than one superhero to make a marvel movie good.

DC is story oriented. They will always have better stand alone movies because each DC character has so many great stories to be told.

Wonder woman had a great story to tell, so it was a better movie.

Cap is dry. His stories are dry . Red skull is dry. Winter soldier and civil war were much better because they both had more heroes and characters. But in first avenger it was just mostly cap

And it was boring.

Wonder woman for the win

Wonder woman and its not even close.

It shows the difference between DC and marvel and why DC will always win the long run.

Marvel is character oriented. And crossover dependent. You need more than one superhero to make a marvel movie good.

DC is story oriented. They will always have better stand alone movies because each DC character has so many great stories to be told.

Wonder woman had a great story to tell, so it was a better movie.

Cap is dry. His stories are dry . Red skull is dry. Winter soldier and civil war were much better because they both had more heroes and characters. But in first avenger it was just mostly cap

And it was boring.

Wonder woman for the win

tenor.gif

WW was DC first big hit since TDKR, and if you take Nolan's trilogy out it's Batman Returns.

tenor.gif
......@ "DC will always win the long run". Holla @ me when DC string 2 hits back-to-back.

Nah if DC did their live action the way they do their animated, all standalone, they would be straight.

Cap 1 was a solid movie all the way through. Wonder Woman was dope and tapered off. I fell asleep at least the first two times I watched WW.

tenor.gif

WW was DC first big hit since TDKR, and if you take Nolan's trilogy out it's Batman Returns.

tenor.gif
......@ "DC will always win the long run". Holla @ me when DC string 2 hits back-to-back.
Like I said.

DC is story oriented.

When they try to stuff characters in a movie just bcuz it's cluttered.

The dark Knight trilogy was stand alone. It was great. The Burton Batman, the 1rst reeve Superman. Man of steel.

When it's one hero telling one story, DC works.

Marvel works best with crossovers.

Cap1 trash
Cap 2 great
Cap 3 great

Difference.... Black widow, Bucky, more Nick fury, falcon, the whole crew in part 3

Thor 1 trash
Thor 2 trash
Thor 3 straight crack

Difference.... Add hulk... Instant hit.

And they know it too... They see what works, so naturally they milk it.... Tony Stark in spiderman.... They even joke about it.... Who they getting in their movie...

When DC tries to copy that... It struggles...

But wonder woman was mostly solo and it was crack.

Man of steel.. Crack

Aquaman, joker, Shazam will all be crack bcuz DC is redirecting focus to the stories.... They keep pushing the crossover/flashpoint movie back cuz they wanna focus on what they should have from the beginning

Wonder woman proved that clearly.

And first avenger was boring as fuck. The only thing you wanted to see was more people in it.

Not once during wonder woman did I care about any one else in that universe

Like I said.

DC is story oriented.

When they try to stuff characters in a movie just bcuz it's cluttered.

The dark Knight trilogy was stand alone. It was great. The Burton Batman, the 1rst reeve Superman. Man of steel.

When it's one hero telling one story, DC works.

Marvel works best with crossovers.

Cap1 trash
Cap 2 great
Cap 3 great

Difference.... Black widow, Bucky, more Nick fury, falcon, the whole crew in part 3

Thor 1 trash
Thor 2 trash
Thor 3 straight crack

Difference.... Add hulk... Instant hit.

And they know it too... They see what works, so naturally they milk it.... Tony Stark in spiderman.... They even joke about it.... Who they getting in their movie...

When DC tries to copy that... It struggles...

But wonder woman was mostly solo and it was crack.

Man of steel.. Crack

Aquaman, joker, Shazam will all be crack bcuz DC is redirecting focus to the stories.... They keep pushing the crossover/flashpoint movie back cuz they wanna focus on what they should have from the beginning

Wonder woman proved that clearly.

And first avenger was boring as fuck. The only thing you wanted to see was more people in it.

Not once during wonder woman did I care about any one else in that universe

I know this is shocking for you DC fans, but that what Marvel PLANNED to do.

Plus you also forgot the first 2 GOTG, the first 2 Ant-Man, Ironman 1, and Black Panther. 6 hit movies that didn't have all the "clutter". 8 if you include Ironman 2 & 3.

Joker might be crack story wise, cuz it's has jack shit to do w/ the DCEU

Back