Welcome To aBlackWeb

Better Movie: Captain America First Avenger vs Wonder Woman

Better Movie: Captain America First Avenger vs Wonder Woman

• Total voters
Wonder woman and its not even close.

It shows the difference between DC and marvel and why DC will always win the long run.

Marvel is character oriented. And crossover dependent. You need more than one superhero to make a marvel movie good.

DC is story oriented. They will always have better stand alone movies because each DC character has so many great stories to be told.

Wonder woman had a great story to tell, so it was a better movie.

Cap is dry. His stories are dry . Red skull is dry. Winter soldier and civil war were much better because they both had more heroes and characters. But in first avenger it was just mostly cap

And it was boring.

Wonder woman for the win
Lol this shit is funny

Cap always felt like propaganda the hero. He doesn't really have an identity outside of being a soldier(in the movies)

I got Wonder Woman.Capt America First Avenger was too much like Indiana Jones

It lacked action

It was a needed backstory in those 1st phase yrs,but it's meh

In the sequels Capt came into his ID

Cap is a renegade who feels like the gov used him
I'm just saying he's one dimensional. He's GI Joe the superhero. I get that his appeal is that he's the everyman and is supposed to be one of the guys, but it feels out of place in a superhero movie where he's the leader of a team consisting of a Billionaire genius, a god, and radioactive mutant who is also a genius. Even Batman defers to superman as the leader of the Justice League

DC was doing to much to make WW out to be a badass in this flick that the shit ended up looking corny as fuck.

Same thing they did in BvS when they brought her into the fight against Doomsday

almost a year later and I still stand by this sentiment.

That No Man's Land scene was so corny you could make bourbon with it. Same for her shit from BvS.
tumblr_p4a4nwb0FW1rqz9syo3_540.gifv

Hey yo can u explain this?

Captain America is a one ton hero. Max power is like 1,000 to 1,500 pounds. So his fighting scenes are much easier to have and can have little to no CGI than let’s say somebody like Thor because of the all the power he have and potentially being a 100 ton hero.

So the fight scenes is so different because Thor can literally knock a person off the damn screen lol

Captain America is a one ton hero. Max power is like 1,000 to 1,500 pounds. So his fighting scenes are much easier to have and can have little to no CGI than let’s say somebody like Thor because of the all the power he have and potentially being a 100 ton hero.

So the fight scenes is so different because Thor can literally knock a person off the damn screen lol
Ah ok thanks
Wonder womans last fight was still trash tho and every fight in henry cavills superman was dope

Back