Welcome To aBlackWeb

Better Movie: Captain America First Avenger vs Wonder Woman

Better Movie: Captain America First Avenger vs Wonder Woman

• Total voters
Yea. Them Superman fight scenes was thing of beauty. The destruction was perfect

which is why I don't care for her treatment in the DCEU: WW is supposedly up there with Supes strength-wise, so her final fight should have been on some MOS Metropolis fight level of destruction and mayhem...

but what did we get???

This here cornball ass bullshit. WW vs Ares should have been so much more than... This... It should have been epic on the level of Supes vs Zod.

I mean... Zod ran at Superman with so much power and fury behind each step he left a crater each time his foot touched the ground. Diana vs a fuckin God should have been just as good a fight.

which is why I don't care for her treatment in the DCEU: WW is supposedly up there with Supes strength-wise, so her final fight should have been on some MOS Metropolis fight level of destruction and mayhem...

but what did we get???

This here cornball ass bullshit. WW vs Ares should have been so much more than... This... It should have been epic on the level of Supes vs Zod.

I mean... Zod ran at Superman with so much power and fury behind each step he left a crater each time his foot touched the ground. Diana vs a fuckin God should have been just as good a fight.

I see your point and was hoping for something similar.

But her strength aint fucking with Kal-El

I see your point and was hoping for something similar.

But her strength aint fucking with Kal-El

She's at roughly 90% of his normal strength level in the comics. He can enhance his strength by absorbing huge amounts of solar radiation (i.e. flying directly into a yellow star) and when that happens she's not even close to being in his league.

Wonder woman was wack imo. The first avenger was hella dope. From the action scenes to the storyline. Only thing i didnt like was the fact that Red Skull was taken down in the first movie. Dude is legendary in the comics. Wonder woman just felt generic to me.

Thsy showed the first avanger on FX last night and esixes pacing i dont unxerztand nigvas beef withthis movie. I gfew up on those crappy captain america movies from the early 80s that looked like they were directed by the same person who did six million dollar man or greatest american hero and compared to those movies the first avenger is gold. This movie really brought the comics .ocs to life and set up so much things in the mcu. It had all the supporting characters like bucky, arnem zola etc the action scenes were dope .
Like I said the only thing wrong waz the pacing because when he first became captain America he was a mascot and had him doing commercials and uso tours cor the troops it once the action picked up it was great. That final battle between the us troops , the howling commandos ,and hydra was dope and Peggy Carter was in the mix too. It may have been the weakest out of the cap trilogy but it's far from a bad movie. Y'all niggas need to get your heads out of hour asses for real.

So today I learned that Captain America had a cameo in Captain America: First Avenger.

I happened to rewatch The Incredible Hulk today while working and the Lou Ferigno cameo is always a favorite geek moment in the MCU. I had always wanted to see Reb Brown and Nicholas Hammond have similar cameos in their respective character's flicks (Reb is the original Captain America from the 70's TV show and Nick played Peter Parker/Spiderman in the 70's tv show as well). Eric Kramer could have been a good one too for a Thor cameo but that was prolly asking too much.

Anywho, I did a search and it turns out Reb Brown DID have a cameo in a Captain America flick:

reb_brown_stan_lee.jpg

Sitting next to Stan Lee is Reb Brown, the original Captain America.

CA:TFA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WW

Personally, WW is the better movie of the two but that fight scene between WW & Ares was some lightweight shit. The First Avenger is still a good movie imo, I think ppl shit on it because of how slow it got off the ground.

I still think Captain America still the best solo trilogy in the MCU though. The Winter Soldier & Civil War destroy both Iron Man & Thor solo films.

I think WW is the better overall movie but its not by a lot. The action in Cap was overall better. I'd say Cap is 7 and WW 7.5. The last half hour was weak and now that I think about it, Gadot is what makes the movie. But still yeah slight edge to WW

Back