Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dad’s not ready for a baby...

Bruh, a female isnt financially obliged to raise her offspring either. She can place him/her up for adoption or simply abandon

Y'all gotta stop acting like the deadbeat playing field aint even after the child is born

And a nigga can bounce and never pay child support what’s the issue. It’s just y’all feel you shouldn’t have to pay and don’t want to be slandered for a mistake? I mean idk what y’all want

Risk you take when you nut in somebody tho. It’s not like deadbeats are worried about reputation. It’s literally saying I don’t want to be responsible because the other party can opt out for a certain time frame.

Bro stop sayin' this unless you can explain why men should be held more accountable for unprotected sex than women

As for the second bolded no I'm not sayin' but why would that be a problem if I were

human beings work off incentives

it doesn't make sense to encourage women to bring unwanted children in the world by providing multiple options as an escape route for women..........best believe more of them will ensure they won't get pregnant by "accident" if you held them just as accountable

their body their choice right?

it's funny because you would think feminists would be insulted at the current setup

both parties equally have sex...........but only one is really expected to be held accountable

deadbeat dads automatically catch heat like the moms weren't just as responsible :wtff:

Only one is held accountable? Well the person who actually raising the kid isn’t being accountable?

And a nigga can bounce and never pay child support what’s the issue. It’s just y’all feel you shouldn’t have to pay and don’t want to be slandered for a mistake? I mean idk what y’all want

I think we've been quite clear. A legal avenue to absolve oneself of any duty of care toward an wanted baby.

Bro stop sayin' this unless you can explain why men should be held more accountable for unprotected sex than women

As for the second bolded no I'm not sayin' but why would that be a problem if I were

But this isn’t just about the sex this is about what came later. Like if y’all both went raw and got burned or you spread something to her or she give you something you deal with it.

Men don’t carry babies you have to deal with what you put in somebody else. Because nobody else does. Yes she has an option to abort if her area allows it or she can fall down some steps. No she won’t be judged as harshly as the father. Unless she had like six abortions. The alternative y’all want is an opt out clause. Which is light compared to an abortion.

I think we've been quite clear. A legal avenue to absolve oneself of any duty of care toward an wanted baby.

But then who takes care of the kid. It’s known two parents generally better than one. So the state is going to cover the other parents half? That’s what I’m trying figure out because who gonna draw that law up without covering all bases.

But then who takes care of the kid. It’s known two parents generally better than one. So the state is going to cover the other parents half? That’s what I’m trying figure out because who gonna draw that law up without covering all bases.

That's the thing tho they already covered the bases, if the state has to step in, then all eligible tax payers become financial donors. And rather than fight the public on that the state has decided that the other person responsible should pony up and pay that check.

They keep saying they don't have a choice in the kid being born........

They do [don't get her pregnant]

And that there should be an alternative.......

There is [don't get her pregnant]

Without offering any solution to the fact that if allowed their way it becomes a social issue that every person has to pay for.

Last edited:
Actually it makes sense everybody knows sex makes babies especially unprotected I’m not saying it means you’re ready but going raw and acting like you can’t deal with the consequences is stupid
Like somebody said, there’s women condoms.

Full disclosure

when I was in high school...a 17 yr old kid...myself and a young lady conceived...

I was scared as hell...didnt know what to do...but was ready to face the weight and responsibility that came with the decision I made to have unprotected sex

she ended up having an abortion after given an ultimatum by her mother which was essentially

have the baby and we disown you or abort and we act like this never happened.

I wanted to keep the child...but I also understood the position she was put in...so I just supported whatever she decided

there is not a day that goes by that I dont think about that life we created and what he or she could be right now.

Again it is my belief that neither party should be absolved of the concesquneces. However I am not naive to the fact that people dont like to be accountable and will avoid and sidestep the concesquences if allowed to...

so if a woman has the choice to get rid of a child legally against the will of the father....the man should be afforded that same choice to absolve all fiscal and legal responsibility against the will of the mother
Her parents are trash!

Only women can carry and bare children therefore only women can have the final say on pregnancy and childbirth. This isn't a conversation about double standards. It's the law of nature.

Only women can carry and bare children therefore only women can have the final say on pregnancy and childbirth. This isn't a conversation about double standards. It's the law of nature.

I think folks are arguing the financial side of it.

Back