Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dad’s not ready for a baby...

no one's even questioning how important the mother's role/or what her physical risks are with having a baby tho

you typed all that unnecessary hyperbole while still ignoring that women still get extra options...........at the end of the day, women get to back out of their parental responsibility

notice you didn't mention anything about adoption

I notice you also didn't mention abortion either

nobody saying that women have it easier........the problem is they have more safeguards

what's the male equivalent of adoption? how many versions of BC are available to men besides condom use?

I mean just leave

no one's even questioning how important the mother's role/or what her physical risks are with having a baby tho

you typed all that unnecessary hyperbole while still ignoring that women still get extra options...........at the end of the day, women get to back out of their parental responsibility

notice you didn't mention anything about adoption

I notice you also didn't mention abortion either

nobody saying that women have it easier........the problem is they have more safeguards

what's the male equivalent of adoption? how many versions of BC are available to men besides condom use?

If the child is adopted she doesn't pay child support neither do you. If she's keeping the kid and you're paying child support it's not getting put up for adoption. So it's a moot point to talk about when your issue is having to pay child support with "no way of opting out" ( don't get her pregnant)

She can abort the kid, sure but again a moot point because it's so fucking rare for someone to pay child support during pregnancy/maternity. So why bring it up? You want the abortion option too? You had it before you nutted, now like a third trimester it's too fucking late.

Don't get her pregnant

Y'all sitting here arguing shit that's a literal fucking human rights issue, it was established long ago even in the face of all the BS "but what about ....." y'all spouting now. By the numbers you may as well have no one agreeing with you because there's so few who support your stance and likely only deadbeats in your ranks anyway.

Looool

They'll leave you high and dry when shit gets real anyway

You abandoning parental rights as a male is walking away. However you can't duck financial responsibility for YOUR FUCK UPS,

You abandoning parental rights as a male is walking away. However you can't duck financial responsibility for YOUR FUCK UPS,

but how do you not see the hypocrisy of this statement you typed?

the issue isn't just about CS for a man..............the issue is if a man is not ready to be a father, then he has limited choices

and if he actually WANTS to be a father...........he still has limited choices

how is a woman allowed to duck her financial responsibility at any point in time, but it's acceptable to have different standards for the man?

but how do you not see the hypocrisy of this statement you typed?

the issue isn't just about CS for a man..............the issue is if a man is not ready to be a father, then he has limited choices

and if he actually WANTS to be a father...........he still has limited choices

how is a woman allowed to duck her financial responsibility at any point in time, but it's acceptable to have different standards for the man?

If the woman keeps the child she still has financial responsibility, even more so than the deadbeat: because he's only giving SUPPORT

If she tosses the lil motherfucker then Noone pays anything. Seems fair to me. Hypocrisy would be wanting everything changed in your favor so as for you, a deadbeat, to not pay child support as an act of "fairness".

The woman may benefit from the current set up of CHILD support but guess what it's not there to help HER its for the fucking CHILD. the kid has more claim to any rights than you or her. Legally the child is more deserving than either of you..

Run for office. Let me know how that goes.

"Hey America what if we all pay child support instead of just the one deadbeat ass piece of shit who's responsible"?

Bro welfere is not there to take the place of deadbeat parents it's there to ensure children who had no choice in their birth don't starve.

I don't understand why you're more focused on the male 'responsibility' than the female. Why they havin' kids they can't afford when they kno' they gonna be alone

Bro welfere is not there to take the place of deadbeat parents it's there to ensure children who had no choice in their birth don't starve.

I don't understand why you're more focused on the male 'responsibility' than the female. Why they havin' kids they can't afford when they kno' they gonna be alone

Because y'all men I focus on the male responsibility......

Because the thread is about men I focus on the male responsibility.....

The fuck?

Most cases of child support are waged against deadbeats who, either left sometime after the kid got here or the parents split after the kid got here leading one to have majority custody.

If you honestly think that most of these deadbeat retards are on child support because they told the woman they didn't want kids and got her pregnant ( by accident of course, just tripped slipped and fell into and out of the pussy raw, and repeatedly) and she decided to keep it anyway knowing the deadbeat would leave.

Then I got a bridge to sell you. Nah fuck that I'll sell you the fucking sun.

If the woman keeps the child she still has financial responsibility, even more so than the deadbeat: because he's only giving SUPPORT

If she tosses the lil motherfucker then Noone pays anything. Seems fair to me. Hypocrisy would be wanting everything changed in your favor so as for you, a deadbeat, to not pay child support as an act of "fairness".

The woman may benefit from the current set up of CHILD support but guess what it's not there to help HER its for the fucking CHILD. the kid has more claim to any rights than you or her. Legally the child is more deserving than either of you..

then you are not living in the real world if you truly believe CS is for the child

the issue isn't solely CS tho...........the issue is why are 2 adults both making irresponsible decisions, but 1 adult has the option to back out at any stage and the other doesn't

how is that fair unless you think the only thing required to be a father is only paying CS?

I think everyone agrees that no woman should be forced to have a kid even if the man wants the kid

so why is it acceptable for the man to be forced to deal with a kid he didn't want when the woman has multiple options to do otherwise?

just walking away is simply not an option for most men............but mofos would cry foul if a dude slipped a chick some plan b pills in her OJ during breakfast the next day tho

yo where the ladies at on this one? I haven't been around long enough to know just by name but their opinion weighs a bit more on this than a bunch of guys. Double for the lady with kids. triple for the lady with a baby daddy on child support. and quadruple for the woman dealing with a dead beat.

Ya'll cool with guys being able to opt out of your kids life before its even born? I feel like I know the answer but I want to hear it from them.

Brudda, like the rest of you holdin' this ridiculous posiiton, hasn't made a single good point yet
Men shouldn't give away their sperm for free if they dont wanna pay later. Its ridiculous to think you can make babies you dont want then opt out being responsible for them. Like what?

Men shouldn't give away their sperm for free if they dont wanna pay later. Its ridiculous to think you can make babies you dont want then opt out being responsible for them. Like what?

Yeah OK I think I'm done with this thread.

You all feel men should be held more accountable than women for their joint decision to have unprotected sex but none of you can explain why.

You all feel men should be held more accountable than women for their joint decision to have unprotected sex but none of you can explain why.

I think this situation is a little more complex than people tend to view it.

All things being equal, men should have the sane options as women. But i look at it like once the sperm leaves a mans body and enters a woman, it no longer belongs to the man.

Like there isn't any other medical situation where a man can dictate what a woman does with her body. So legally, it makes sense why a man can't force a woman to get an abortion.

I'm opposed to abortions, but for the sake of argument, once conception occurs, the baby is literally a part of the woman.

The man's choice begins and ends with deciding whether or not to "give" sperm to a woman.

I think this situation is a little more complex than people tend to view it.

All things being equal, men should have the sane options as women. But i look at it like once the sperm leaves a mans body and enters a woman, it no longer belongs to the man.

Like there isn't any other medical situation where a man can dictate what a woman does with her body. So legally, it makes sense why a man can't force a woman to get an abortion.

I'm opposed to abortions, but for the sake of argument, once conception occurs, the baby is literally a part of the woman.

The man's choice begins and ends with deciding whether or not to "give" sperm to a woman.

that's where the debate starts.

no one is arguing that a man can decide what a woman can do with her body. More so it the absence of that choice that has many of us to believe we should have more say over what is done after her decision is made.

look at it this way;

Option A) woman aborts, but man wanted to keep the child.
Option B) Woman carries to term but man does not want the child.

Either way, the choice starts with the woman but shouldn't end with her. in the current setup, No one bats an eye in the rare case that Option A happens cause it would be the woman having to carry the child to term. The only choice a man has is to accept the choice a woman makes.

I honestly don't understand how niggas are so ok with just walking out on children that they helped create. I guess it really boils down to that, for me.

How is having to help pay for a baby she decided to keep being held more acctable?

"I wanna raw dog bitches, get them pregnant, then tell em fuck you!, cuz I shouldn't be held acctable for my wondering dick!"

Back