Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cutting your son's hair: Fair or foul?

Your dick got a sweater on?

Turtle neck that turned countless of women into fiends for it.

Unless that shit is cosmetically or medically neccessary circumcision is absolutely unneccessary and as a father Ill let my son decide if that shit for himself once hes an adult lol.

So is this about circumcision or the religion part. I mean i thought circumcision was healthy

Both n circumcision aint healthy - unless it is medically neccessary, which it rarely is... They used to do it to girls aswell back in the day but for whatever reason still do it to boys. Same mofos that preach no sex before marriage tell u to circumcise yourself...

Turtle neck that turned countless of women into fiends for it.

Unless that shit is cosmetically or medically neccessary circumcision is absolutely unneccessary and as a father Ill let my son decide if that shit for himself once hes an adult lol.
Yikes.

It should've been discussed.

Was it discussed with growing it out and how far out?

Not speaking to you when I say this. If growing it out wasn't discussed with the father. Why does the father need to discuss getting it cut with the mother?

If his hair is representing cultural beliefs then discuss it with the mother before cutting it, other than that it's a father and son bonding moment taking him to the barbershop and introducing him to barbershop culture.

I have locs I go to the shop to get my beard lined and my son gets his hair cut. He get his hair cut how he wants, giving him that freedom to decide if he wants a fade, Mohawk, designs or what ever.

He's 8 I'd rather him get to know different styles and see what he likes now before he's 16 experimenting and fuck rine and have purple plats lol wtf

Once the kid reaches adulthood chances are that he wont follow your religion and disagrees with what you did.
Bruh, like where you coming from with this??

I hold not one bit of resentment for being circumcized or baptised.

I was raised in an environment where these things are normal, and I'm perfectly fine with that.

a nigga that cant grow hair is talking about hair can grow back

perfect

Was it discussed with growing it out and how far out?

Not speaking to you when I say this. If growing it out wasn't discussed with the father. Why does the father need to discuss getting it cut with the mother?
My thing is it’s been growing, so why NOW? Why not earlier? He can’t all of a sudden be feeling like his hair too long.

My thing is it’s been growing, so why NOW? Why not earlier? He can’t all of a sudden be feeling like his hair too long.

We don't know the back story but just for the sake of conversing we or I'm going to assume. Let's say the father been wanting to cut his son hair for years. Seeing his son that day make have been the straw to break the camel's back and make him take his son to get his hair cut.

I mean let's not act like we all don't get to a point where enough is enough when it comes to certain things and the father could've just reached that point that day.

Back