Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cutting your son's hair: Fair or foul?

AND I'll take it a step further.

Even if both parents thought it was time to cut the hair and the son didn't, they both wrong for cutting it

Wait...what???

Hol'up...for argument sake lets say it's the boy in the pic.

Ummmm...what authority does lil man have over his PARENTS to where he can tell THEM when they can cut his hair??

Correct me if I'm wrong but...parents are still the authority figures right?

It’s free to keep it up

All you need is a brush 3 or 4 dollars. Your home should already have shampoo and conditioner

If he growing it and not doing anything with it then he might as well get it cut. If he getting dreads and shit I'm not sure how much it costs for the upkeep

Wait...what???

Hol'up...for argument sake lets say it's the boy in the pic.

Ummmm...what authority does lil man have over his PARENTS to where he can tell THEM when they can cut his hair??

Correct me if I'm wrong but...parents are still the authority figures right?
Authority????

You raising mentally stunted slave or free thinking young man

I don't even wanna know yo

Authority????

You raising mentally stunted slave or free thinking young man

I don't even wanna know yo

Soooo...you tell your kids to go clean their rooms, and they tell YOU "No" and also tell YOU when they'll decide to clean it.

Papa Chi gonna get that slide?

Lol

Soooo...you tell your kids to go clean their rooms, and they tell YOU "No" and also tell YOU when they'll decide to clean it.

Papa Chi gonna get that slide?

Lol
What does cleanliness gotta do with expressing themselves thru their hair?

Funny thing is, most of y’all “Queer Eye for the Straight Child” wannabes don’t even have style. Wanting to make decisions you sing even qualified for. Ya bargain basement grooming gurus.

That cleaning room argument is bad. Yes fathers get their sons haircut but only if needed. If mom and boy wanna grow it out wtf would you just cut the shit. That dont mean have your kid out here with unkempt hair an shit.

So what mama feel don’t matter when it comes to y’all sons hair. It’s what daddy say?

It matters but when they disagree on something a call has to be made and it just so happens that the father made the call he felt he needed to make. Like said before doesn't make it right but he did what he felt was right for his son. I can't sit here and say he fucked up for that.

Back