Welcome To aBlackWeb

Colin Kapernick Protest

Because you choose NOW to boycott when I stated two reasons that if you were going to boycott, you would've done so years ago.

You either trolling or being obtuse

Or simply put, if Kaep was on a roster, you still watching despite how they treat concussions and the hoops most, if not all states jump through to have NFL teams, and don't lie and say you wouldn't because every post you've made in this thread about boycotting is directly linked to Kaep not being on a roster

1. Trolling? What the hell I get out of trolling breh? What I'm getting out of trolling? Let's get off of that and debate if you can't hold your on, don't do the troll excuse.

2. Concussions and keeping a black man from getting signed are the same now?? That's the same fight? Are you really comparing the two?

3. Concussions are something that they can't control, they meaning the NFL, They are controlling a man's future, black man at that because he took a stance. again are you really comparing the 2?

4. Watch breh, but your points are all over the board breh, you went from Benson, now you're trying to lean on concussions, what's next?

5. Let me ask you this, if it was your son or blood brother that was being white-balled, would you still watch the games? Yes or No.

We off that.

You live in a made up believe world and I don't. I can't debate with you. Your world aint reality.

You PC
nah I've lived in all kinds of settings, u just normalize ratchetness n depravity.

we are off that tho, good work on the sane post!

nah I've lived in all kinds of settings, u just normalize ratchetness n depravity.

we are off that tho, good work on the sane post!

If I can pull a quote or audio of Denzel Washington/Wesley Snipes/Forest Whitker/ David Allen Grier/ Marlon Waynes of them saying the very same thing to their son or their dad telling them this, would it be ratchet then?

We off that though.

If I can pull a quote or audio of Denzel Washington/Wesley Snipes/Forest Whitker/ David Allen Grier/ Marlon Waynes of them saying the very same thing to their son or their dad telling them this, would it be ratchet then?

We off that though.
they'd be creeps then and potentially ratchet too. especially if they need their wages garnished by the gov for child support debt, or to chill with the kid of their 1 night stand. u in ratchet circles n u think that's the world.

yes, we are off that though

Breh said "yea it's wrong how they doing Kap, but I'ma still watch the NFL" like saying yea it's wrong is some type of I'm supporting his stance, your actions trumps that breh Ole I'ma straddle the fence safe ass nigga

Like saying "Yea it's wrong for me to sleep with my brother wife, hell yea that shit is wrong as hell" But I'm continue to knock her down though even though I tell my boys and family that it's wrong when they ask if sleeping with your sister-in-law is right or wrong, "yea it's wrong yall" Lol.

Nigga just don't even say nothing if your actions don't match what you're saying

Silly ass niggas mane.

I have no problem with people boycotting the NFL but don't expect everyone to be on board. Niggas wasn't boycotting NBA when Mahmoud Rauf was black balled back in the day so what makes you think this is going to be different.

they'd be creeps then and potentially ratchet too. especially if they need their wages garnished by the gov for child support debt, or to chill with the kid of their 1 night stand. u in ratchet circles n u think that's the world.

yes, we are off that though

Oh your definition of ratchetness and creepish are the things that you don't see done by your 2 or 3 friends every day and the things that you've never heard of anyone doing before in your small circle. Got it.

Only ghetto ppl that are poor and do the most, experience these things, yet these things are written into some of your best shows and movies that the majority of the world watches and where do you think that information comes from by these writers to be written into these shows and lyrics sung by these artists, ratchet ppl? Lol. Got it.

Yes, we are surely off that.

My point is and has been from jump is that there have been a few times where you could've spoken out against the NFL, yet you countiued to watch until the Kaep situation

Concussions that lead to CTE have killed people. That is real. Kaep is very much alive and will be for the foreseeable future.

You can't see the forest from the trees at this point. So if you aren't trolling, then you are being obtuse. I fail to see how we should discuss Kaep yet you shrug your shoulders at other issues I've mentioned. Concussions don't just impact black people, they impact everyone who plays.

Again, I'm not naive or delusional. I know exactly what it is the NFL represents, and if I choose to not watch, it won't be because he's not on a roster.

And your silly as niggas comment is the exact condescending stuff I referenced earlier, since you seem to think I speak vaguely

Breh just watch it, watch it breh Lol. Your points are sounding like something a 24-62 year old cac would say, who doesn't see the reasoning to boycotting or taking a kneel, let us just end it here.

And your silly as niggas comment is the exact condescending stuff I referenced earlier, since you seem to think I speak vaguely

Silly ass niggas is the act of you saying something with your mouth and your actions aint lining up with what you're saying, that's the silly ass niggas comment, comment directed towards.

That is a silly thing that you are doing.

If you saying one thing but yet doing another thing, (where I stated in my example with a dude saying it's wrong to sleep with his sister-n-law, but yet he does it) the shit is silly. Silly ass nigga.

Is that not a silly act? or stupid nigga? I said silly to keep it PC.

Oh your definition of ratchetness and creepish are the things that you don't see done by your 2 or 3 friends every day and the things that you've never heard of anyone doing before in your small circle. Got it.

that was addressed here:
nah I've lived in all kinds of settings

Only ghetto ppl that are poor and do the most, experience these things, yet these things are written into some of your best shows and movies that the majority of the world watches Lol. Got it.

Yes, we are surely off that.
so all of these people
Denzel Washington/Wesley Snipes/Forest Whitker/ David Allen Grier/ Marlon Waynes of them saying the very same thing to their son or their dad telling them this
are, as you say, "ghetto ppl that are poor and do the most"?

pretty sure I said this in response to your very own examples
they'd be creeps then and potentially ratchet too.
never said they were an exception.

you read what you want to read. I'm sure someone at your local library can help you with your literacy challenges.

The insults just keep coming from you huh

See how you are marginalizing my posts?

That's where we are now huh?

I'm not the one in here insulting people or throwing tantrums because their views differ from mine

I'm not the one in here insulting people or throwing tantrums because their views differ from mine
is he like this IRL?

Breh,

Trolling and being obtuse came from your camp 1st yes or no?, are those words of encouragement?

1. Who have I insulted and how am I throwing a tantrum when I clearly stated in my first post that ppl have that right to watch the NFL.

2. I clearly stated to you to watch it.

3. I clearly stated/asked if you had time to debate because I know how you state something (bait) and then say that "I don't have time" or "you got it"

4. Man it's just barbershop talk with me, if my points are stronger than urs, get better at debating and coming up with better stronger supporting points.

5. It's still fuck the NFL

Breh,

Trolling and being obtuse came from your camp 1st yes or no?, are those words of encouragement?
When your narrative shifted to marginalizing my posts, I had to ask whether you were trolling or being obtuse.

I found it hard to believe you would say the things you did with such conviction but it appears you were most definitely convicted in your pov. You didn't address my points, instead you made up some pretty outlandish comparisons to draw parallels to your points.

Like the one about knowingly sleeping with your brother's wife is wrong, but you continue to do it. Why limit it there? You always drive the speed limit? Your drive with while talking on a headset? Although I would have to check the state statue to see if it's illegal here.

There are a lot of things people know are "wrong"but will do them. Watching the NFL while one black qb isn't on a roster is nowhere near the issues at the top of my give a fuck list.

The nfls biggest sin isn't trying to silence kap.
And in trying to silence him they woke a giant

Dude don't need play football...he's doing more than enough without them.

Plus fighting the nfl takes the attention off the point..

The nfl ain't the enemy.

Police brutality and the countries lack of fucks given towards black folk in general is the point....

Niggaz stay stuck on the wrong shit....

Besides if you wanna hurt the nfl....attack their sponsor's....

Besides just continue to ride for black folk like y'all been doing....

The nfl ain't stop kap. It made him stronger....it ain't stopping no one else either.

Niggaz make a choice to go after the nfl....This shit ain't got nuffin to do with football....they got in his way, for a second, but that shouldn't be the focus....

Move on

What's more important?

I think we should be riding for black folk. Whether you watch football or not has nothing to do with it

Back