Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Chris Rock: Selective Outrage

There is a few more angles that haven't in won't be touched on chiefly the potential of what happens when men get embarrassed/slighted ...everyone is all for niggas to be out of pocket .. its funny cuz if Chris Rock shot will.. he wouldnt be called a bitch it may sound totally left but this shit plays ou every day

Shit really makes you feel bad for comedians.

Cuz it's their job to be "edgey" but it's only funny when it's unapologetic..... It's almost defensive now.

Imagine if Patrice O'Neal had stayed around and gotten more popular..... They prolly have him back treading on everything he said too

Shit really makes you feel bad for comedians.

Cuz it's their job to be "edgey" but it's only funny when it's unapologetic..... It's almost defensive now.

Imagine if Patrice O'Neal had stayed around and gotten more popular..... They prolly have him back treading on everything he said too
This why i fucks wit Corey Holcomb. Yes he has his faults but you are getting 100% unapologetic Corey.

Like every comedian gotta set about cancel culture, cuz it's an overbearing presence on their craft.

They have to worry about it...

I remember Tracey Morgan said they can take a dick, but can't take a joke..... And no truer words were spoken

I haven’t seen it, but I do have a question:

If Prince Harry sees Chris Rock on the street, and it became on sight for the things Rock said about his wife, would y’all have a beef with it?

I haven’t seen it, but I do have a question:

If Prince Harry sees Chris Rock on the street, and it became on sight for the things Rock said about his wife, would y’all have a beef with it?
Thats their biz🤷🏿‍♂️

this.

lol south park made a joke about it these niggas went on a whole press tour talkin bout they just wanna be left alone 🤣

You put yourself in the public eye how you gonna be mad when folks react to the shit you puttin out

You put yourself in the public eye how you gonna be mad when folks react to the shit you puttin out
I say the same but after awhile if a lot of the feedback you getting from putting your ish out there is negative at some point you gonna be forced to say something too.

This my thing.

Mayweather can't outrap TI, but he'd bust his in the ring.

Same shit, Chris Rock ain't winning fist fight with Will Smith.....sorry..... But he'll absolutely DRAG him on stage with a mic.

That stage is his ring..... Let him get his jokes off and fall the fuck back.

It wasn't even a GREAT special... He just said some shit that really bothered people who don't like him to begin with. And good for him, that's literally his point for existing , to ruffle the feathers of those who he's targeting.

Shit like this all day

:huh2:

He made the exact point that I'm always saying. Like if you're for abortion be for abortion, but stop with the gaslighting. You are a ending a human life. It be a developing human life, but it is human life. Abortion isn't murder because by definition, murder is an unlawful killing. It is killing though and I don't know why the people that support abortion want to try and deny that.

This my thing.

Mayweather can't outrap TI, but he'd bust his in the ring.

Same shit, Chris Rock ain't winning fist fight with Will Smith.....sorry..... But he'll absolutely DRAG him on stage with a mic.

That stage is his ring..... Let him get his jokes off and fall the fuck back.

It wasn't even a GREAT special... He just said some shit that really bothered people who don't like him to begin with. And good for him, that's literally his point for existing , to ruffle the feathers of those who he's targeting.

This. People bashing that man because he's choosing the avenue of retaliation that best suits him.

He made the exact point that I'm always saying. Like if you're for abortion be for abortion, but stop with the gaslighting. You are a ending a human life. It be a developing human life, but it is human life. Abortion isn't murder because by definition, murder is an unlawful killing. It is killing though and I don't know why the people that support abortion want to try and deny that.

This. People bashing that man because he's choosing the avenue of retaliation that best suits him.
Co-sign on the abortion point. Bill Burr made a similar point in one of his stand ups.

Back