Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Chris Rock: Selective Outrage

Other races can avoid this because they have their own languages. Another consequence of the diaspora.

Languages can be translated so that's not a stopping point for white people to listen in on different races and ethnicities having conversations either. Them being white people and being the majority and/or in social and political power in most places they're in is what accomplishes this

Languages can be translated so that's not a stopping point for white people to listen in on different races and ethnicities having conversations either. Them being white people and being the majority and/or in social and political power in most places they're in is what accomplishes this
I was in a sauna once after a workout with my boy. Must have been 4 other pairs of people in there. Everybody else in there was talking in a different language. I felt the full weight of not having our own language in that moment.

I was in a sauna once after a workout with my boy. Must have been 4 other pairs of people in there. Everybody else in there was talking in a different language. I felt the full weight of not having our own language in that moment.

That's kinda more of an American centric thing. The USA is weird in that it actually shames people for learning/knowing how to speak multiple languages. I'm glad I grew up in a bilingual home. Especially given that even within the same language there's dialects and different ways of speaking that vary from place to place. Yes you get that with English, but it's nowhere near as diverse as other languages can get even though it is hard as hell to learn.

Lol @ Will Smith being like "I apologized. I wish Chris would let it go."

Come on nigga, you don't get to attack someone and then dictate to them when they should get over it. This was the first time Chris even addressed it. How is Will going to say that Netflix shouldn't have aired it? That's some bitch shit to me.

On another note, people saying the special want funny is fine. All these other criticisms are stupid. How is that nigga coonin for white people when he made jokes that could be perceived as anti-white?

Come on nigga, you don't get to attack someone and then dictate to them when they should get over it. This was the first time Chris even addressed it. How is Will going to say that Netflix shouldn't have aired it? That's some bitch shit to me.

On another note, people saying the special want funny is fine. All these other criticisms are stupid. How is that nigga coonin for white people when he made jokes that could be perceived as anti-white?

He allowed white people use "nigger/nigga" in his presence and even encouraged it ...

Dude is somewhat lost

Reactions: GNS
He allowed white people use "nigger/nigga" in his presence and even encouraged it ...

Dude is somewhat lost

I'm only talking about this special not all that other shit. That said, if he's lost because of that, then you might as well say African Americans are lost in general cause a lot of younger black people in this country allow that.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS

“Will apologized to Chris and would like for Chris to let it go,” the source added."
"Smith reportedly feels Netflix made a “distasteful” move airing Rock’s special."

:hahaha:

The anti woke talk was cringe because woke was an organic black term that white supremacists stole and bastardized. Chris used woke the way they do. That's unacceptable

I wouldn't take this "source" as legit off top. The day after the special a "source" also said August Alsina had comments on it only for August to come out and say he hasn't even seen it.

“Will apologized to Chris and would like for Chris to let it go,” the source added."
"Smith reportedly feels Netflix made a “distasteful” move airing Rock’s special."

:hahaha:
See this is why im a vengeful person... let it go? Will ain't even paid Chris reparations talkin bout let it go. That's hella arrogant

Let it go? Wtf.
He could have apologized during his speech.
"They partied the night away." No remorse.
Over a duck ass GI Jane joke. Foh.
Go beat that nigga who was piping yo wife. Or the white dude who ad-libbed spitting on you during filming.
We all got shit with these celebrities.
It's a matter of your tolerance level.
What are you willing to let slide?
Personally, seeing Chris let those white people say nigger in front of him bothered the hell outta me.
You got people that still fuck with Joe Rogan who has said nigger on his show. Black folk still go there and get interviewed, even Dave.
Idk man. All these mofos got something wrong with em.

Let it go? Wtf.
Go beat that nigga who was piping yo wife. Or the white dude who ad-libbed spitting on you during filming.
Personally, seeing Chris let those white people say nigger in front of him bothered the hell outta me.
You got people that still fuck with Joe Rogan who has said nigger on his show. Black folk still go there and get interviewed, even Dave.
100% of this

I'm the type of person that I actually may have let it go in my mind or whatever but if Will really said that its back Up and im getting my whole revenge

Let it go? Wtf.

They weirdos man and they don’t be around normal people

Back