Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Chris Rock: Selective Outrage

Lol @ Will Smith being like "I apologized. I wish Chris would let it go."

Come on nigga, you don't get to attack someone and then dictate to them when they should get over it. This was the first time Chris even addressed it. How is Will going to say that Netflix shouldn't have aired it? That's some bitch shit to me.

On another note, people saying the special want funny is fine. All these other criticisms are stupid. How is that nigga coonin for white people when he made jokes that could be perceived as anti-white?

Chris DID say that everybody was calling Will a bitch...

Against, you embarrass a comedian..... you gonna get roasted.

Don't matter if you don't think it's funny.
Don't matter if you feel it's over the top.

He slapped that nigga on stage.
Take them jokes like he took that slap 🤷🏿‍♂️

Facts this why this shit weird if I slapped the shit out a nigga and we adults and he just joke me back I’ll take the W. He ain’t mention nothing that won’t known.

The anti woke talk was cringe because woke was an organic black term that white supremacists stole and bastardized. Chris used woke the way they do. That's unacceptable

It's true that Chris was using the term the way they do, but he was bashing that. It's not like he was taking shots at black people that were saying it in the 60s or 70s.

Just watched Marlon Wayans special on Netflix... He went in on all three of them way harder... And nobody saying nuffin about that 🤷🏿‍♂️😫

Back