Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Chris Rock: Selective Outrage

i do not see why netflix do not make classi sitcom movies with the money they are giving these wash up legends to do stand up.

4. 50 million and 20 million and 10 million.

you could use that do a fresh prince movie. martin reunion movie, everybody hate chris movie, and girlfriends movies, and classic early 90s and early 2000s black sitcoms and movies.

coming to america and i got the hook up 2 and best man part 3 is proof

coming to america and i got the hook up 2 is proof

hysterical-laughter.gif
........them joints was pure trash.

hysterical-laughter.gif

burh i am the smartest high function mrdd person you will ever meet. i do not talk and speak on stuff without proof.

Amazon Claims Victory With ‘Coming 2 America’ As Most-Watched Streaming Movie In A Given Weekend During Pandemic

Amazon isn’t being transparent in the weekend viewership of Coming 2 America, the Eddie Murphy comedy sequel the streamer picked up for $125 million back in October, which we first told you about. Rather they’ve serviced a statement pointing to The Digital Entertainment Group/Screen Engine/ASI’s VOD weekend rankings which contains streaming, PVOD and VOD feature titles claiming the comedy sequel was No. 1, even beating Paramount+’s first weekend stream of The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run. Oddly enough, Screen Engine/ASI’s chart doesn’t even rank the weekend results for Disney+’s Raya and the Last Dragon.

Rather than reporting weekend viewership in millions, Amazon is claiming that Coming 2 America is the No. 1 opening weekend of any streaming movie in 2021 so far, and the No. 1 weekend of any streaming movie in the past 12 months in the wake of the pandemic. Meanwhile, studios and theaters are bare-knuckling it out there, trying to get the theatrical business back to normal, and are overall being transparent on Sunday morning when it comes to how much their movies grossed over the weekend.

I wasn’t a fan of his last special and the slap can only go but so far. I won’t be watching live probably but I will eventually (if it’s good).

hysterical-laughter.gif

ow Master P Used Social Media To Make And Market ‘I Got The Hook-Up 2’

I Got The Hook-Up 2

UMC

When Master P decided to make I Got the Hook-Up 2, studios didn’t exactly jump at the chance to finance a sequel to an urban comedy that grossed $10 million at the box office in 1998. The rap mogul wasn’t deterred, though, and instead put up his own money to produce the film, and tapped into the power of social media to fill the cast and market it.
“The studios are not going to let us in,” Master P, real name Percy Miller, told Deadline this week. “They don’t understand that it’s a market for urban movies, urban comedies, all of that.”
Bob Johnson’s Urban Movie Channel in partnership with RLJE Films released I Got The Hook-Up 2 in theaters and VOD on July 12.

The sequel, directed by Corey Grant, grossed $149,036 from 37 theaters its opening weekend, a per-screen average of $4,028.

fans are fake. when everybody was alive they hated on it. and called it bootleg.

when pops and deebo and aj johnson died.

they call it a classic.

this was basically a sequel to friday after next. it was hilarous. and the last friday fans was wishing for form ice cube.

burh i am the smartest high function mrdd person you will ever meet. i do not talk and speak on stuff without proof.

Amazon Claims Victory With ‘Coming 2 America’ As Most-Watched Streaming Movie In A Given Weekend During Pandemic

Amazon isn’t being transparent in the weekend viewership of Coming 2 America, the Eddie Murphy comedy sequel the streamer picked up for $125 million back in October, which we first told you about. Rather they’ve serviced a statement pointing to The Digital Entertainment Group/Screen Engine/ASI’s VOD weekend rankings which contains streaming, PVOD and VOD feature titles claiming the comedy sequel was No. 1, even beating Paramount+’s first weekend stream of The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run. Oddly enough, Screen Engine/ASI’s chart doesn’t even rank the weekend results for Disney+’s Raya and the Last Dragon.

Rather than reporting weekend viewership in millions, Amazon is claiming that Coming 2 America is the No. 1 opening weekend of any streaming movie in 2021 so far, and the No. 1 weekend of any streaming movie in the past 12 months in the wake of the pandemic. Meanwhile, studios and theaters are bare-knuckling it out there, trying to get the theatrical business back to normal, and are overall being transparent on Sunday morning when it comes to how much their movies grossed over the weekend.

ow Master P Used Social Media To Make And Market ‘I Got The Hook-Up 2’

I Got The Hook-Up 2

UMC

When Master P decided to make I Got the Hook-Up 2, studios didn’t exactly jump at the chance to finance a sequel to an urban comedy that grossed $10 million at the box office in 1998. The rap mogul wasn’t deterred, though, and instead put up his own money to produce the film, and tapped into the power of social media to fill the cast and market it.
“The studios are not going to let us in,” Master P, real name Percy Miller, told Deadline this week. “They don’t understand that it’s a market for urban movies, urban comedies, all of that.”
Bob Johnson’s Urban Movie Channel in partnership with RLJE Films released I Got The Hook-Up 2 in theaters and VOD on July 12.

The sequel, directed by Corey Grant, grossed $149,036 from 37 theaters its opening weekend, a per-screen average of $4,028.

fans are fake. when everybody was alive they hated on it. and called it bootleg.

when pops and deebo and aj johnson died.

they call it a classic.

this was basically a sequel to friday after next. it was hilarous. and the last friday fans was wishing for form ice cube.

All this bullshit you posted ain't got jack shit to do with the quality of those films.

Guess you're not that high functioning retard

Back