Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chick Fil A Service >>>>>>>>>>

Aye, How many of y'all have been to CFA's breakfast buffet they have on Saturdays (from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.)?? It's only done @ the Dwarf Houses, but not ALL DH's do it.

When I tell you that shit is glorious.... Biscuits (w/ the optional sausage gravy), grits, scrambled eggs, home fries, chicken nuggets, cinnamon apples (a la apple pie filling), bacon, sausage links and last but not least you can make your own waffles.

I be in that bish like......

View attachment 89125

And then I be like.......

View attachment 89126

Can't beat it for only a sawbuck. There's a lot of people who have no clue about it here (in Atlanta), but if I happen to put someone up on game, they're forever grateful.
Atlanta you say?

21A1D96D-862A-45D8-8481-4D5C9765E731.gif

We also have Super Chix in DFW, it’s a decent CFA alternative (but they don’t have waffle fries). When I was in Austin they had PDQ which I actually liked better than CFA. Their fried turkey sandwiches >>>

We also have Super Chix in DFW, it’s a decent CFA alternative (but they don’t have waffle fries). When I was in Austin they had PDQ which I actually liked better than CFA. Their fried turkey sandwiches >>>

Fried turkey sandwich sounds def like some texas shit

I mean chik fil a being anti LGBTQ

Dude is a Christian to the fullest (so he say) and CFA is really closed on Sunday because its the Lords day.

And if you really belive in your religion you dont fuck with ppl that like the same sex

Dude is a Christian to the fullest (so he say) and CFA is really closed on Sunday because its the Lords day.

And if you really belive in your religion you dont fuck with ppl that like the same sex

I just read that's part of why they aren't in Toronto yet: the gay community here has a lot of clout.

Jerrod Carmichael had a bit where he talked about losing friends over his love for Chick-fil-a.

I just read that's part of why they aren't in Toronto yet: the gay community here has a lot of clout.

Jerrod Carmichael had a bit where he talked about losing friends over his love for Chick-fil-a.

I always thought it was comedic genius how Jerrod flipped that joke on the LMNOP community.

Honestly me and my girl went there hyped for the buffet but that shit for some reason tasted like lower quality shit then when you just order a meal and very limited .

Fuck CFAs owner.

If yall think hes just anti lgbtq yall lying to yourself.

Lets break it down. Old White man? Check. Filty Rich? Check. One of the biggest Republican donors? Check. Very religious Christian? Check. Vocally Anti LGBTQ? Check.

He hates all of us fam.

That chicken so good it got people lying to themselves.

Zaxbys salty af. We got one here across from chick fil a. No comp

While Zaxby's is good, I'd have to agree that it is salty, especially their grilled chicken.

It didn't used to be like that tho in their early days, I would know since I went to college where the original Zaxby's started (it was actually in a trailer). It's gotten saltier over the years.

Back