Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chick Fil A Service >>>>>>>>>>

I've only been to place once and that was during an outta state drive when I just had to eat something. They was cool, but haven't been back since. But they've got one in BR and that place is always packed. Them white folks love that shit and they sit there waiting who knows how long for it.

I've only been to place once and that was during an outta state drive when I just had to eat something. They was cool, but haven't been back since. But they've got one in BR and that place is always packed. Them white folks love that shit and they sit there waiting who knows how long for it.
you probably talking about the one on Siegen lol

Not sure if anybody had raising canes but that is by far the best fried chicken ive ever had from a fast food spot...not even really close imo...

Problem is they only serve chicken tenders, fries, and cole slaw...but chicken is the freshest and best tasting

Chick fil a is ok but i dont like that hinge of sugar they put in their seasoning. Chicken isnt supposed to be sweet like that...

Zaxbys has by far the best menu but the chicken has gotten like the rest of the lower tier chains (kfc, popeyes, churchs, bushs). Ridiculous fat content and extra salty. At least zaxbys and popeyes has a semblance of freshness to it...

Not sure if anybody had raising canes but that is by far the best fried chicken ive ever had from a fast food spot...not even really close imo...

Problem is they only serve chicken tenders, fries, and cole slaw...but chicken is the freshest and best tasting

Chick fil a is ok but i dont like that hinge of sugar they put in their seasoning. Chicken isnt supposed to be sweet like that...

Zaxbys has by far the best menu but the chicken has gotten like the rest of the lower tier chains (kfc, popeyes, churchs, bushs). Ridiculous fat content and extra salty. At least zaxbys and popeyes has a semblance of freshness to it...

The chicken at the Raisin Cane’s in my area trash. Tenders are tiny and flavorless. Sauce is the only plus.

Nah, Zaxby's has a much more diverse menu. The chicken is also more seasoned, but that's a double edged sword because some feel like it's too salty. Still, if you don't like the strips, you have other options at Zazby's. You can't say that about Raising Canes. I like both, but Zaxby's is better.
I agree with you on the menu. I was in the n.o. and saw one and stopped ate there and was like this a damn zaxby light version

Im mad as fuck we dont have a chik fila up here in the D (somerset and ou dont count)

Eveytime i go south I grab some. Our first road trip, my kids kept wondering why I was always bragging about chik, then they got to experience greatness.

I hate they closed today.

That's why you stock up Saturday night lol

50273937_10215521960500272_4148023850484891648_o.jpg

bought a 30pack, was eatin good watchin the playoffs lol

Canes started here in baton rouge.

Zaxby and them are different

At one point, I swore off Cane's but last year I gave them another chance after about a two year break

They back to how they were when they first opened

Canes started here in baton rouge.

Zaxby and them are different

At one point, I swore off Cane's but last year I gave them another chance after about a two year break

They back to how they were when they first opened
Ill take zaxbys over canes, canes shit got zero flavor lol good ass lemonade tho

I'm like 1 for 10 in Chik

The egg white and grilled chicken English muffin hitting. Everything else.....nah

[QUOTE="Farris2k1, post: 772905, member: 718]Ill take zaxbys over canes, canes shit got zero flavor lol good ass lemonade tho[/QUOTE]

Related, but unrelated....

First time I took my cuz and her husband to Chick-Fil-A when they visited Atlanta..... we leaving the drive thru and get on the road and travel about a mile and a half down the street.

This dude tells me to turn around and go back to CFA. I'm like "You left or dropped something up there??" This dude said "Nah, I done drank all the lemonade up already! We gotta double back and get some mo' cuz this shit HITTIN'!!" lololol

Shit had me rollin'!..... And yes, we circled back.

Related, but unrelated....

First time I took my cuz and her husband to Chick-Fil-A when they visited Atlanta..... we leaving the drive thru and get on the road and travel about a mile and a half down the street.

This dude tells me to turn around and go back to CFA. I'm like "You left or dropped something up there??" This dude said "Nah, I done drank all the lemonade up already! We gotta double back and get some mo' cuz this shit HITTIN'!!" lololol

Shit had me rollin'!..... And yes, we circled back.

CFA's lemonade is no joke. It's great with vodka too.

Man, fuck ass MI aint got none of this shit.

Tried Zaxbys once in TN. Shit was overrated to me, but Id be willing to give them another chance.

I fucks with Bojangles too. Never knew the place existed until I visited lil sis in NC. That fucking spicy chicken almost killed me with the heartburn later

Man, fuck ass MI aint got none of this shit.

Tried Zaxbys once in TN. Shit was overrated to me, but Id be willing to give them another chance.

I fucks with Bojangles too. Never knew the place existed until I visited lil sis in NC. That fucking spicy chicken almost killed me with the heartburn later
Bojangles is good as fuck too. The Bo-Berry biscuits are delicious.

Bojangles is good as fuck too. The Bo-Berry biscuits are delicious.

Bruh, have you ever had their chicken biscuit??

They make them hoes to order and they be piping hot and they crispy, but not hard. Them shits slap! And I ain't even gone talk about the Bo Rounds!

Back