Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chick Fil A Service >>>>>>>>>>

Fuck CFAs owner.

If yall think hes just anti lgbtq yall lying to yourself.

Lets break it down. Old White man? Check. Filty Rich? Check. One of the biggest Republican donors? Check. Very religious Christian? Check. Vocally Anti LGBTQ? Check.

He hates all of us fam.

That chicken so good it got people lying to themselves.

I assume 90% of business owners and people in that world hate blacks which is why that kinda shit doesn’t really impact my actions

Fuck CFAs owner.

Lets break it down. Old White man? Check. Filty Rich? Check. One of the biggest Republican donors? Check. Very religious Christian? Check. Vocally Anti LGBTQ? Check.

He hates all of us fam.

I'm white passing so I'm gold

Fight the power while I plan a trip to NY for a chicken sammich

Fuck CFAs owner.

He hates all of us fam.

What country you live in?

Fuck CFAs owner.

He hates all of us fam.

By these standards you only eat food you raise and grow personally, lol.

I'm not mad at them staying their views on LGBTQ cause it's based on their religious beliefs. I'm not mad at anybody for not compromising on that. Not like they're denying them service.

And I ain't never heard of them having racist views.

Naw aztg 200% right...

All them rich cacs hate niggaz....

Cfa owner included. He hates the fuck outta niggaz. I'm sure of it.

Infact I thought that was the joke.

Black folk, who stereotypically love chicken, proclaiming undying love for a chicken restaurant putting them on god-like status to match their god-like judgement over the LGBT community...

Shits funny right??

Naw aztg 200% right...

All them rich cacs hate niggaz....

Cfa owner included. He hates the fuck outta niggaz. I'm sure of it.

Infact I thought that was the joke.

Black folk, who stereotypically love chicken, proclaiming undying love for a chicken restaurant putting them on god-like status to match their god-like judgement over the LGBT community...

Shits funny right??

:nigga2:

Yall got me wrong. I didnt say dont eat at CFA, shit I eat there too.

And yall right, the majority of fast food joints are owned by racists.

The thing with CFA is that their owner is openly extremely religious, extremely anti gay, and extremely pro republican.

The regular person dont know shit about the owner of Burger King, but knows all the shit I listed about the owner of CFA.

My point is that it doesnt make sense to just give the owner of CFA a pass thinking hes just anti gay. Aint no way your an old religious rich white man donating millions to republicans, openly anti gay, and not also be anti black and other minorities.

People letting the gays get in their head. Ya'll acting like dude said "Fuck gay people." If I remember right, that's not even what he said. He said something to the effect that he's a Christian and he doesn't hate gays, but gay marriage is against his belief. Gays heard that shit and started protesting like dude called for their deaths. Then got mad at him because he supported some other organizations that were against gay marriage, but those were also Christian organizations. If you don't want to support CFA because you believe in gay marriage, that's fine, but people gotta stop saying that CFA is bad because the owner hates gays. He may, but the people that are claiming he does are basing their accusations off of lies and exaggerations.

Yall got me wrong. I didnt say dont eat at CFA, shit I eat there too.

And yall right, the majority of fast food joints are owned by racists.

The thing with CFA is that their owner is openly extremely religious, extremely anti gay, and extremely pro republican.

The regular person dont know shit about the owner of Burger King, but knows all the shit I listed about the owner of CFA.

My point is that it doesnt make sense to just give the owner of CFA a pass thinking hes just anti gay. Aint no way your an old religious rich white man donating millions to republicans, openly anti gay, and not also be anti black and other minorities.

Is he from the South because like it or not, people like that exist in the South. Being anti-gay marriage goes along with the being super religious and voting republican goes hand in hand with being rich and from the south. I don't know if he's anti black or not, but all those pieces you mentioned would still fit together even if he wasn't.

Meh, its aight, im one of the few that dont fuck wit it much and never understood the hype for it, and its always packed and i aint bout to sit in line when i got a ton of other choices plus i HATE waffle fries with a passion lol i gotta have good fries with my meal and them shits they got dont do it for me, bout as wack as the shoestring fries from steak and shake

The food good
The service good
But it's still fast food

I always thought the over the top love for them was tongue in cheek

The food good
The service good
But it's still fast food

I always thought the over the top love for them was tongue in cheek

I don't really know what people mean when they say over the top love. I've never really heard anyone say that it's the best tasting food in the world. It's moreso that the food is good and the service quality is the best you're going to get when it comes to fast food. For many that combination makes it a favorite fast food joint, but I don't think anyone believes it's anymore to that. Again, their specialty is just a fried hunk of meat on a bun. It tastes good, but it's nothing special at all.

Lol @trying to downplay people liking it by making it seem people saying Chikfila>>everything.

No just Chikfila is better then the rest of the fast food joints nothing more. One thing I do respect about them compared to others is every day they get fresh chicken in and in the morning the cut and trim the meat themselves which goes a long way in the fast food game where it's mostly frozen blocked chicken.

My wife said the same thing last time we were there. It's true though. I don't really get it. You can have a Wendy's and a CFA side by side, meaning they are taking from the same pool of people for employees. You go in the Wendy's they might be slow and unprofessional as shit. I don't care where you are, you go to the CFA and that shit runs like a well oiled engine.

I'm also convinced they put crack in their chicken. I have no other explanation how they can have such simple food and it be so damn popular. Their chicken sandwich is literally just a hunk of meat and a pickle slice between two pieces of bread, but you go there and see those lines and you'd think it was something mindblowing.

I've been told they actually brine their chicken in the pickle juice and of course with other seasonings. But when you brine meat it helps it come out juicy which is a big reason people love their chicken.

I have also read that the workers can get scholarship money to help with going to school. Which might be another reason why a decent amount of the workers are younger and tend to be more well behaved .

https://thechickenwire.chick-fil-a....lping-Restaurant-Team-Members-Pay-for-College

Last edited:
Shit went 6 pages?

You niggas worship this crap and Why? Bc their employees are well mannered?

Talk about lowered expectations......

Fuck CFAs owner.

He hates all of us fam.

I def feel like chic fil a got some nigga killing shit in it

Back