Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chick Fil A Service >>>>>>>>>>

Where do you live? I've heard that sentiment before, but I've always lived in areas with a healthy black population, and the CFAs in the area have always reflected that. As a matter of fact, I don't think any white people work at the ones I go to most often. I really only see black people and a few Hispanics.

The only fried chicken spot I saw when I was in AK was KFC. lol
Yeah we used to have a good amount of KFCs here in Anchorage but they shut down like 6 of them like 8 years ago maybe more and now theres only 3 open. Can find McDonalds fucking everywhere tho. We got 1 popeyes chicken but it's in midtown surrounded by hobos, I hate going there lmao.

We had a churches chicken, but it's in the military base so never had the chance to try it. Not sure if it's still there or not.

Large number 1 wit’ Chic Fila sauce and a water...I don’t drink tea or soda but when you order a water they take tha price of tha drink off and still give you tha big ass cup of what tastes like God’s tears of joy wit their ice made from frozen angel dreams...and tha total is less than $6

S/N: a friend of mine said tha workers are trained to say “My pleasure!” anytime you say “thank you” so now I just keep saying “thank you” over and over to make them keep saying “My pleasure!”...and a lot of times they actually do it lmao

Breakfast
Chicken egg and cheese bagel

Whenever
Spicy deluxe (sometimes with bacon)
And 8 pc nuggets

Always get a large lemonade

Few weeks ago I ordered a 12ct nugget meal

got home, opened the box...

THERE WAS 16 NUGGETS IN THAT MF!!!
praise.gif~c200

Spicy Deluxe w/Pepper Jack Cheese

Large Fries and Lemonade

Polynesian sawce

And its beacoup niggas work at the CFAs in my city

And they are just as polite and pleasant...

“My Pleasure”
- Any CFA associate

If I'm being a Savage, I get the number 1 with large fries and large Coke and a cookie. Usually though I go with the number 1 with a side salad, apple cider vinagarette dressing, and extra pack of the crushed bell pepper flakes.

Speaking of the chocolate chip cookie, they make them shits with oatmeal and they always hittin'! They place them shits right next to the hot ass sandwich bag so it's warm when you eat it.

Aye, How many of y'all have been to CFA's breakfast buffet they have on Saturdays (from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.)?? It's only done @ the Dwarf Houses, but not ALL DH's do it.

When I tell you that shit is glorious.... Biscuits (w/ the optional sausage gravy), grits, scrambled eggs, home fries, chicken nuggets, cinnamon apples (a la apple pie filling), bacon, sausage links and last but not least you can make your own waffles.

I be in that bish like......

giphy (57).gif

And then I be like.......

tenor (41).gif

Can't beat it for only a sawbuck. There's a lot of people who have no clue about it here (in Atlanta), but if I happen to put someone up on game, they're forever grateful.

Back