Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chick Fil A Service >>>>>>>>>>

Bruh, have you ever had their chicken biscuit??

They make them hoes to order and they be piping hot and they crispy, but not hard. Them shits slap! And I ain't even gone talk about the Bo Rounds!
Hell yeah, the spicy chicken biscuit is banging! I pass by about 4 Bojangles just on my way to work so them shit's is everywhere around here. I usually get the fries though. The seasoning is the best of any fry out there.

Hell yeah, the spicy chicken biscuit is banging! I pass by about 4 Bojangles just on my way to work so them shit's is everywhere around here. I usually get the fries though. The seasoning is the best of any fry out there.

Damn @ passing by 4 Bojangles. Either they're extremely popular in your area or you have a long commute to work. lol

What's crazy is I've never had their regular chicken (legs, breast, thighs etc.), nor have I ever had their fries. All I've had is there breakfast food. Who are their fries comparable too?

Damn @ passing by 4 Bojangles. Either they're extremely popular in your area or you have a long commute to work. lol

What's crazy is I've never had their regular chicken (legs, breast, thighs etc.), nor have I ever had their fries. All I've had is there breakfast food. Who are their fries comparable too?
Yeah they're everywhere in NC.

Their regular chicken is good too. It's spicy.

These are the fries

6F8C4FB5-1857-452B-A6A1-2EB6A51B8702.jpeg

I'm not even sure who to compare the fries to. They're kindThey put their own blend of seasoned salt in them. Much like other fast food fries though they're best when hot.

Yeah they're everywhere in NC.

Their regular chicken is good too. It's spicy.

These are the fries

View attachment 105221

I'm not even sure who to compare the fries to. They're kindThey put their own blend of seasoned salt in them. Much like other fast food fries though they're best when hot.

The fries are pretty much the only reason I ever pick up anything from Bojangles. That and they serve Cheerwine which is impossible find here in MD.

The food good
The service good
But it's still fast food

I always thought the over the top love for them was tongue in cheek
Yea, I thought it was a joke ...

Y'all really love this place

They're opening the first CFA in my county in an old Denny's in Ann Arbor. Shit will NOT have a drive thru. The street it's on is a main artery between A2 and Ypsi and is already congested as shit on the Ann Arbor side. When all them white folks start going there it's pretty much gonna be pure chaos.

They're opening the first CFA in my county in an old Denny's in Ann Arbor. Shit will NOT have a drive thru. The street it's on is a main artery between A2 and Ypsi and is already congested as shit on the Ann Arbor side. When all them white folks start going there it's pretty much gonna be pure chaos.
Damn, I spend too much time in AA because I know exactly where you're talking about. I use to hit up that Dennys before or after trips to the Big House

Damn, I spend too much time in AA because I know exactly where you're talking about. I use to hit up that Dennys before or after trips to the Big House

Yeah, that shit's finna be a complete disaster. That lil side road it sits on is gonna be backed up and that's gonna spill over to Washtenaw. All the other businesses right there will end up complaining due to the increase in traffic. This is the stupidest place they could have put a CFA.

Yeah, that shit's finna be a complete disaster. That lil side road it sits on is gonna be backed up and that's gonna spill over to Washtenaw. All the other businesses right there will end up complaining due to the increase in traffic. This is the stupidest place they could have put a CFA.
They stay crazy busy here in Columbus so not having a drive thru like you said sounds crazy.

Sidebar, Sidetrack in ypsilanti has some of the best burgers I've ever had

They stay crazy busy here in Columbus so not having a drive thru like you said sounds crazy.

Sidebar, Sidetrack in ypsilanti has some of the best burgers I've ever had

There's one in Vegas south of the Strip across from Palace Station that is packed from the time they open until they close every day. That shit is never gonna work without a drive thru.

I'mma have to check it out Sidetrack. I drive through Depot Town on the way to the gym on the weekends or whenever I just want to take a more scenic route.

Back