Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chick Fil A Service >>>>>>>>>>

No you dont, everybody I know who is a salad person says their salads are ass no matter which one you choose.
Yeah, the salad is just like everywhere else but with their nuggets on top.

Side note, Google is racist. I swyped nuggets and it corrected to niggers with the hard R. I've typed niggas plenty of times, but never niggers.

Chick Fila A got the juice right now. A group of my co workers & me went there for lunch yesterday. We got our food fast as shit & we got a free bag of cookies cuz we had our uniforms on. Never had an order fucked up from there. All these other fast food joints need to bow down.

Food is definitely overhyped but the lines move fast as hell. They have gotten my order wrong a few times though so I won’t put them on a pedestal.

chick-fil-a-knows-whats-best-308796.jpg

I never been to one, no excuses just havent, never heard any compaints about them though, thats rare for any eating establishment espically fast food

I eat @ Chick-Fil-A so much I should have stock in it.

I been goin' there damn near 2 decades and the customer service so good I still be thinkin' them hoes @ the counter and the drive thru be feelin' a nigga. lol

If you use the app its better
No lines, either go grab food when its ready or they bring it to you while in your car
And you get points for free stuff later on

Cold?

Mannnnnnnnnn, go sit your Styrofoam cup head ass down somewhere.

Dont be disrespecting CFA like that cuz
I didn’t realize you were paid by ColdFilA

Shit is terrible, deal with it

It’s rare for me to have had good food

Cold fries. Cold hash browns. Cold cheese on sandwiches. Cold chicken sandwiches

The shit is meh and plain af. At least where I am
52198678-F248-4994-9467-930032CF7FEE.gif

On some real though, I don't know anyone that's experienced what you have at any CFA. At least not enough to cast that shadow on them as a whole.

You can have a bad day and go to chik fila and they make you feel better bout your day. You like hell yea up size that drink and them fries

Back