Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chick Fil A Service >>>>>>>>>>

Yea the issue might be with whoever is managing that one CFA and not CFA as a whole.

Its def some funny shit though, cause like I said all the fast food spot employees in the area are mostly minorities but the CFA right next to them is almost exclusively white.

never had chick fil a post

my baby brother is the only person i know that eats it but he swears by it

i've seen them sad lil chicken sandwiches...waffle fries and good service is dope but i never got the hype

Their chicken sandwich is big bruh.

You get the one with lettuce tomato and nothing touching it.

This isn't the first time I heard that though. I forgot who it was, but I remember a comedian commenting on it at one point. He basically said something to the effect of it being crazy that all the employees at the CFA being white, but at the same time when he went to the other fast food restaurants and had to deal with the attitudes he got from the black employees, he couldn't imagine those people working at the CFA and it still being as pleasant to visit. It was one of those jokes where he was joking, but not really.

This isn't the first time I heard that though. I forgot who it was, but I remember a comedian commenting on it at one point. He basically said something to the effect of it being crazy that all the employees at the CFA being white, but at the same time when he went to the other fast food restaurants and had to deal with the attitudes he got from the black employees, he couldn't imagine those people working at the CFA and it still being as pleasant to visit. It was one of those jokes where he was joking, but not really.

He shitted on Black folks

You ain't lived until a nigga tapp dances spins hand you your bag and the back up dancer twirls your straw in the frozen lemonade

CFA messed up my order 1 time though.

I was at the mall and this young chick took my order.

I copped a couple chicken sandwiches and on one I wanted no pickles.

It came with so I brought it back up to them. Manager said keep it and here’s another one just like your order and a gift card for a free meal.

I got 3 sandwiches for the price of one

Who cares I just want my food hot and fresh, dont care if Becky is having a bad day and doesn't wish me well.

Ill tell yall my only problem with the chick fil a around my way.

The chick fil a by my crib has a Hardys and Burger King right next to it. Theres also a Bojangles, KFC, mcdonalds, and cook out real close.

All the other spots got a good mix of people working there. You see black, hispanic, and white kids in them working and what not.

The Chick Fil A by my house only got white kids working in it. Shit doesnt make sense unless they try to make it that way.
That is the Chikfila way, hire whites and few minorities to not make it look obvious. Every one by me is loaded with blondes, Male and female.

CFA messed up my order 1 time though.

I was at the mall and this young chick took my order.

I copped a couple chicken sandwiches and on one I wanted no pickles.

It came with so I brought it back up to them. Manager said keep it and here’s another one just like your order and a gift card for a free meal.

I got 3 sandwiches for the price of one
Man, on more than one occasion I had to wait a little longer than usual in the drive thru and I got a free chicken sandwich card. I didn't even think I waited that long to be honest given how busy they were.

I used to live about 5 minutes away from one and I worked next to the joint. Now I'm about 20 minutes away or so. Guess what? Still make that trip about twice a month. Fuck that. I need those waffle fries, cheese sauce and lemonade in my life.

There was an article recently that said you couldn't be in support of equal rights for the LGBT community and still eat CFA. Basically saying you had to choose.

Some of the funniest comments I ever read were in the Twitter responses. A good 90% of 'em were on some: "I choose the chikin" shit. Basically my sentiments.

Back