Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can’t do that shhhh everywhere, Houston woman, Tierra Young Allen, detained in Dubai, charged with screaming in public

Never had a desire to visit them countries or anywhere in the middle east for that matter
Man damn that, I’m headed to Jerusalem (wifey super religiously ) and hitting Jordan for Petra in November.

Now while I understand and respect you and everyone opinion. I’m going tu respect local laws and see all I can see while I can move there ti see it.

Can we keep it 109 for a sec?

@Vagrant-718
@Elzo69Renaissance
And whoever else been to Dubai.

Can you confirm or deny
Dubai is not like that. It’s the illusion of doing it big. It’s the illusion of money.

The whole thing of Dubai is surface. Looks great on the surface but the under belly is very ugly.

you can do damn near everything in like 4-5 days without a need to revisit because you damn did it all. Ended it like a video game killing the final boss.

Would I say not to visit, no. It’s a nice experience . Go and live it up. But it’s not like what people make it ti be.
Yea ,I said it

I've never been, but I have a friend that's worked in the ME for the past 10 years and has gone to Dubai a lot. He says pretty much the same thing you said.

I don’t feel sorry for her. You go to another country, you have to respect their laws…. That simple.
You wouldn’t let somebody come to your house and disrespect your space.
You can tell when people haven’t watched episodes of “Locked Up Abroad”
She probably just didn't know

Tough break.

It ain’t just overseas that people should watch their mouth.

That should be the norm everywhere.

Two months in a middle eastern jail so far, with possible prison time looming?

Yeah, she’s gotta do some soul searching when (if) she comes home.
I would get back home and dedicate my life to shitting all over their shitty country and screaming and cussing them the fuck out everyday.

Can we keep it 100 for a sec?

@Vagrant-718
@Elzo69Renaissance
And whoever else been to Dubai.

Can you confirm or deny
Dubai is not like that. It’s the illusion of doing it big. It’s the illusion of money.

The whole thing of Dubai is surface. Looks great on the surface but the under belly is very ugly.

you can do damn near everything in like 4-5 days without a need to revisit because you damn did it all. Ended it like a video game killing the final boss.

Would I say not to visit, no. It’s a nice experience . Go and live it up. But it’s not like what people make it ti be.
Yea ,I said it
All facts …. Only reason why I was going in December cause it was my sister in law s 40th and the Nigerians were all gonna meet up there to kick it but once that visa issue thing happened we all said fuck that we ll figure something else out

Their law is dumb and I hear the dude was screaming at her first so why wasn't he arrested too ?

The law about screaming isn't just for women

fuck these folks
It’s dumb by how you was raised in a country that can enforce dumb laws but chooses not to

It’s dumb by how you was raised in a country that can enforce dumb laws but chooses not to
They have dumb laws here too I don't agree with,but on the scale of crimes or infractions that are stupid just the act of raising your voice shouldn't be a jailable offense anywhere.

A lot of laws are based on bias,racism,religion,or some leader's personal issues.

I don't feel like that shit warrants an arrest.

I might not agree with a lot American laws but at least they fake try to separate the church from the state.

Women aren't allowed to yell at men. It is a dumb law... to us as Americans with a different culture and way of thinking... but for them this is how they've always moved
Somewhere I'm sure there's ppl who live there who think that shit is dumb.

I thought the law said nobody could yell?

Just typing that shit makes it more dumber.

Somewhere I'm sure there's ppl who live there who think that shit is dumb.

I thought the law said nobody could yell?

Just typing that shit makes it more dumber.

I ain't mad at a law designed to stop people from verbally abusing each other. That said, the suspect and unfair way this law is applied out there is problematic.

I ain't mad at a law designed to stop people from verbally abusing each other. That said, the suspect and unfair way this law is applied out there is problematic.
Sounds good ,but why should ppl be restricted from voicing their thoughts passionately?

They should be out worried about crime that actually effects ppl,not this bullshit.

And yeah I'm sure her being a black,woman,American,tourist plays a part.

Shiiiiiiiit I loooooove my right to verbally abuse.

Sounds good ,but why should ppl be restricted from voicing their thoughts passionately?

They should be out worried about crime that actually effects ppl,not this bullshit.

And yeah I'm sure her being a black,woman,American,tourist plays a part.

Shiiiiiiiit I loooooove my right to verbally abuse.

I hear you. The shit is allowed in America so if you want to be a dick to people just because you disagree with them, have at it I guess.

They have dumb laws here too I don't agree with,but on the scale of crimes or infractions that are stupid just the act of raising your voice shouldn't be a jailable offense anywhere.

A lot of laws are based on bias,racism,religion,or some leader's personal issues.

I don't feel like that shit warrants an arrest.

I might not agree with a lot American laws but at least they fake try to separate the church from the state.
I think Western culture attempts to separate church and state, but not Middle Eastern countries, not some African countries, and probably not some Asian. It all falls on how they do things

Back