Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can’t do that shhhh everywhere, Houston woman, Tierra Young Allen, detained in Dubai, charged with screaming in public

I hear you. The shit is allowed in America so if you want to be a dick to people just because you disagree with them, have at it I guess.
No,not just to be a dick

I mean if you live in or near a big city,somebody is gonna piss you off at some point

I would hate to be arrested and locked up because me and the guy at the store got in a dumb argument about some bullshit.

No,not just to be a dick

I mean if you live in or near a big city,somebody is gonna piss you off at some point

I would hate to be arrested and locked up because me and the guy at the store got in a dumb argument about some bullshit.

I get that people have arguments and shit can get hectic. I'm a little less concerned with mutual arguments, and more with people who believe they need to address every issue by berating other people. That's crazy to me, but it's common as hell n this country.

I get that people have arguments and shit can get hectic. I'm a little less concerned with mutual arguments, and more with people who believe they need to address every issue by berating other people. That's crazy to me, but it's common as hell n this country.
So there's this store down the street right.

One day I go in the store and I'm either talking on the phone or watching something I didn't want to stop watching while in line.

Either way,I get up to the counter and dude screams on me on some "It's disrespectful to be on your phone at the counter"

needless to say I didn't take to kindly to that shit and told him a whoooooole lotta shit......

Then he acted like he was gonna come from behind the counter and do something,but he kept his dumb ass behind there.

Argument was over nothing really and I don't think either of us should go to jail for that shit.

So there's this store down the street right.

One day I go in the store and I'm either talking on the phone or watching something I didn't want to stop watching while in line.

Either way,I get up to the counter and dude screams on me on some "It's disrespectful to be on your phone at the counter"

needless to say I didn't take to kindly to that shit and told him a whoooooole lotta shit......

Then he acted like he was gonna come from behind the counter and do something,but he kept his dumb ass behind there.

Argument was over nothing really and I don't think either of us should go to jail for that shit.

It's not so much each individual incident that's the problem. It's the behavior itself. Between you and him, that shit turned to nothing. Him pulling that shit with the next guy could wind up with someone dead. That shit happens all the time. I'm not saying either of you should have gone to jail. I just feel like people in this country are a little too comfortable spazzing out on other people, and I wouldn't be against measures to curb that a little.

Plus, it would have the Karens on the run too.

It's not so much each individual incident that's the problem. It's the behavior itself. Between you and him, that shit turned to nothing. Him pulling that shit with the next guy could wind up with someone dead. That shit happens all the time. I'm not saying either of you should have gone to jail. I just feel like people in this country are a little too comfortable spazzing out on other people, and I wouldn't be against measures to curb that a little.

Plus, it would have the Karens on the run too.
Police and courts got way more important shit they should be looking into and spending time on.

Policing thought should be the least of their worries.

Karen's on the run sounds like a Netflix movie starring Melissa McCarthy and Rebel Wilson written by chat gpt

Police and courts got way more important shit they should be looking into and spending time on.

Policing thought should be the least of their worries.

Karen's on the run sounds like a Netflix movie starring Melissa McCarthy and Rebel Wilson written by chat gpt

lol When you're sitting there yelling at someone else, it's no longer thought.

And police don't have that much better to do. That's why they are constantly inventing problem with people just going about their daily lives.

They probably think y'all laws to have men and women equal in some regard(workplace) and unequal in others(family law) is suspect and unfair and applied in ways that come across problematic too 🤷🏽‍♀️

Maybe, but ain't nobody fleeing the US or having massive nationwide uprisings over the equality in the U.S. So, it's not the same.

lol When you're sitting there yelling at someone else, it's no longer thought.

And police don't have that much better to do. That's why they are constantly inventing problem with people just going about their daily lives.
Nah there's always something way worse going on while they're harassing somebody for something silly.

They just don't think expeditiously like Lean on me and TI

So invade their country and make it like here?

Huh? Where you get that from? It's their job to get their country right not ours. That's precisely why they are having uprisings. It ain't me saying they are tired of some of that shit. It's the people that actually live there saying that.

Can we keep it 100 for a sec?

@Vagrant-718
@Elzo69Renaissance
And whoever else been to Dubai.

Can you confirm or deny
Dubai is not like that. It’s the illusion of doing it big. It’s the illusion of money.

The whole thing of Dubai is surface. Looks great on the surface but the under belly is very ugly.

you can do damn near everything in like 4-5 days without a need to revisit because you damn did it all. Ended it like a video game killing the final boss.

Would I say not to visit, no. It’s a nice experience . Go and live it up. But it’s not like what people make it ti be.
Yea ,I said it
I haven’t gone yet (in November) but judging by the things to do section in Trip advisors there isn’t much.
You know some black folks like to go to the same 5 places other black folks went to cause those folks stunt about it on the gram. Dubai happen to be one of them places

Man damn that, I’m headed to Jerusalem (wifey super religiously ) and hitting Jordan for Petra in November.

Now while I understand and respect you and everyone opinion. I’m going tu respect local laws and see all I can see while I can move there ti see it.
Have fun in Petra. Wife and I enjoyed it when we went

Maybe, but ain't nobody fleeing the US or having massive nationwide uprisings over the equality in the U.S. So, it's not the same.
Umm "African Americans have migrated to France since the 19th century, often to escape the prevalent racism in the United States. The emergence of WWI and the subsequent rise of jazz in France laid the foundations for bustling African-American community, and opened doors for black performers, writers, and artists." Black people been packing up and moving out this bitch for centuries. Not to mention others disillusioned with how the U.S runs. For a minute protests based on unarmed shootings, women's rights, etc.. were a dime a dozen so you can't say there hasn't been nationwide outrage over inequality here. Disregarding as not the same is a little harsh. It isn't the same but there's similarities.

All that's besides the point. If you were born n raised over there them laws probably don't seem that out of place and people (women) might hardly get locked up for em.

Umm "African Americans have migrated to France since the 19th century, often to escape the prevalent racism in the United States. The emergence of WWI and the subsequent rise of jazz in France laid the foundations for bustling African-American community, and opened doors for black performers, writers, and artists." Black people been packing up and moving out this bitch for centuries. Not to mention others disillusioned with how the U.S runs. For a minute protests based on unarmed shootings, women's rights, etc.. were a dime a dozen so you can't say there hasn't been nationwide outrage over inequality here. Disregarding as not the same is a little harsh. It isn't the same but there's similarities.

All that's besides the point. If you were born n raised over there them laws probably don't seem that out of place and people (women) might hardly get locked up for em.

I'm not sure what your point is. I don't think anyone would argue that all American laws are fair especially back when we had an apartheid system in place. The difference you seem to be missing is that as bad as America is, those shitty laws eventually change. The comparable laws in the ME have been in place for longer than the U.S. has been a nation.

Back