Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can’t do that shhhh everywhere, Houston woman, Tierra Young Allen, detained in Dubai, charged with screaming in public

She probably just didn't know
She probably didn’t, it’s safe to say she knows now.
I’ve worked in retail management inside of stores for years, and the level of disrespect customers displayed was crazy. So she found out the hard way, and we wonder why people think Americans are entitled.

I wanna see the surveillance video.

I can almost guarantee she was all up in the man’s face, clapping her hands and screaming, “I SWEAR TO GOD, I SWEAR TO GOD, ON GOD, ON MY KIDS, you better give me my shit, blah, blah, blah…”

And making all kinds of threats, thinking somebody gonna be intimidated by her sassy, ratchet behavior.

Motherfuckers need to bring it down a notch and calm the fuck down…. ESPECIALLY if you’re black and in a foreign land.

Bet she won’t get outta pocket like that again.
If I was her and I had to face time I would wish I would have smacked fire out of dude at least for the trouble

They would probably give her the chair or death by 1000 lashes for that shit out there though.

Just like we've become accustomed to police brutality,systematic racism,and general mistreatment
True words, but unless they're going to fight to change their rules, then there will be nothing to be done about it, except smarten up when abroad

I don't mean you, more so our ppl in general. Hell if white folks can get snatched up, I know we can when moving out of pocket
I didn’t think it was specifically directed at me

That’s a fact

The only countries I really want to see are African countries and countries have great weed

If I’m not going there to perform music, I don’t care about just visiting places .

But I get why ppl do and other places look different

America is fairly ugly usually because it is a big shopping mall

France is much more racist than here. It’s not close

I don't know man.

Remember during WWII when the U.S. basically scolded France for treating black soldiers like normal human beings because the U.S. didn't want those black soldiers getting any ideas and thinking they should be treated better in the U.S. I know that was a long time ago, but I don't think the cultures of the two nations have changed that much. I believe there is racism everywhere, but the U.S. is the king of racism because in many ways it was invented here.

Their law is dumb and I hear the dude was screaming at her first so why wasn't he arrested too ?

The law about screaming isn't just for women

fuck these folks
I'm saying...somebody tryna strong arm your property in a foreign country and then they wana yell at you on top of that. Yea yea they country they rules yadda yadda, but we all know that's some bullshit.

I don't know man.

Remember during WWII when the U.S. basically scolded France for treating black soldiers like normal human beings because the U.S. didn't want those black soldiers getting any ideas and thinking they should be treated better in the U.S. I know that was a long time ago, but I don't think the cultures of the two nations have changed that much. I believe there is racism everywhere, but the U.S. is the king of racism because in many ways it was invented here.
We are far removed from WWII fam.

I'm saying...somebody tryna strong arm your property in a foreign country and then they wana yell at you on top of that. Yea yea they country they rules yadda yadda, but we all know that's some bullshit.
They need to be worried about all the sex trafficking going on in their country and IG models who are probably tied up in some sheik’s basement right now

We are far removed from WWII fam.

Like I just said. It was a long time ago, but I don't think the differences in the cultures have changed that much. We got people like Charlie Kirk going on rants saying that several Black women in prestigious positions have low brain power and only got where they are because they stole a white person's spot. That's basically that old school racism and clowns with big followings still feel comfortable saying it without any fear of repercussions.

I don't know man.

US keyed in on their style of racism with blacks in India or something like that if I remember right

True. Although Dubai be on some bullshit from some of those past stories I read about on that country. But it's some YT channel that I watch and the guy was putting out word about going over to one of those foreign countries (Jamaica I think) and he was saying that if you're stuff gets lost over there they try to strong arm folks from the U.S. into paying a fee. Which sounds like the bs going on in Dubai.
Travelling is really not safe at all. I wish people would realise this. Sure people post images online and make it seem like some luxurious achievement you need in life, but travelling can get very dangerous and you just need to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Travelling is really not safe at all. I wish people would realise this. Sure people post images online and make it seem like some luxurious achievement you need in life, but travelling can get very dangerous and you just need to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Nah I cant rock with this take at all.

You can be ANYWHERE at the wrong place at the wrong time and shit can go wrong. That shouldnt discourage anyone from travelling at all. Have some sense about you no matter where you are

Nah I cant rock with this take at all.

You can be ANYWHERE at the wrong place at the wrong time and shit can go wrong. That shouldnt discourage anyone from travelling at all. Have some sense about you no matter where you are
🤷🏽‍♀️ everyone’s entitled to their own opinion

I know there's been alot of "know the law" posts in here but has anybody actually said that they either A. Research the laws of every country they travel to or B. Research even the most mundane laws and offenses to make sure you don't get arrested for "yelling"?

Like that shit is just flat out ridiculous to expect someone to be aware of all of these offenses when a good portion don't even know the laws of the city they live in let alone another country.

I know there's been alot of "know the law" posts in here but has anybody actually said that they either A. Research the laws of every country they travel to or B. Research even the most mundane laws and offenses to make sure you don't get arrested for "yelling"?

Like that shit is just flat out ridiculous to expect someone to be aware of all of these offenses when a good portion don't even know the laws of the city they live in let alone another country.

lol It all depends on the circumstances. If she was in the wrong about whatever the disagreement was about and she tried to shout her way out of it, then it's hard to have sympathy for her. You don't have to know every obscure law of a country to understand that it's in your best interest to be as civil as possible when you're traveling outside of the country.

lol It all depends on the circumstances. If she was in the wrong about whatever the disagreement was about and she tried to shout her way out of it, then it's hard to have sympathy for her. You don't have to know every obscure law of a country to understand that it's in your best interest to be as civil as possible when you're traveling outside of the country.

I'm not commenting on her yelling and the validity of the charge. Im talking about the idea she shoulda known it was illegal to do so. I agree you don't have to know every obscure law. Which is in an instance like this the whole "know the law" thing rings hollow. Shit there's a law in Phoenix that allows police to arrest someone for "dressing to attract attention". So basically if a person gets arrested for that there according to some they should've known not looking busted is a crime.

Back