Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can’t do that shhhh everywhere, Houston woman, Tierra Young Allen, detained in Dubai, charged with screaming in public

Nah she got in an accident while in the rental and left her passport and other belongings in the car. She went back to the rental spot and dude tried to charge her a fee to get the items back. He was yelling at her and seems like she couldn't hold it and started yelling back then these goofy niggas called the police.

That sucks. Imagine being a woman living there all the time having to deal with mfs like that. Damn.

Gotta be careful. Especially when you're abroad. You not only have to account for yourself but any goofy mf can just decide to weaponize police against us anywhere we go.
The local women adhere to the laws , so they used to it

What’s not fair is when Haitians are found at sea and returned to Haiti and rumors of them having aids to scare the US population ti not wanting to fight for them ti be here.

Yet racist Cubans are freely welcomed, even with criminal records.

Seems unreasonable to try to charge someone to retrieve their belongings from the car.. especially if one of those said belongings is her credit card. Like she cant even pay ya bum ass fee cuz her method of payment is in the car.

coulda been like aite fine ill pay when I get it back.. soon as she got her shit hit that nigga with the
View attachment 1134429
You are absolutely right.

But as much as I travel, I had to learn to see it a bit different. You know how often in America people get over on tourist?
Going abroad is just your turn to be on the opposite side if you run into shit like this.

Those women adhere to those laws by force tho.
Man , we live in North America.

We can not talk about force…..

black people and the indigenous people in Canada know what force is.
They’ll be aight

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Honestly

I’m starting to wonder.
In Dubai, a female hired as a truck driver with all the Slave labor there?
She not teaching English…..that job can be done for the low.

Plus she always showing these over sexy pics…….in Dubai.

I’m not really trynna imply anything but the math ain’t mathing
I thought she was on vacation and driving trucks in the states

Can we keep it 100 for a sec?

@Vagrant-718
@Elzo69Renaissance
And whoever else been to Dubai.

Can you confirm or deny
Dubai is not like that. It’s the illusion of doing it big. It’s the illusion of money.

The whole thing of Dubai is surface. Looks great on the surface but the under belly is very ugly.

you can do damn near everything in like 4-5 days without a need to revisit because you damn did it all. Ended it like a video game killing the final boss.

Would I say not to visit, no. It’s a nice experience . Go and live it up. But it’s not like what people make it ti be.
Yea ,I said it

Last edited:
Back