Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can’t do that shhhh everywhere, Houston woman, Tierra Young Allen, detained in Dubai, charged with screaming in public

Honestly

I’m starting to wonder.
In Dubai, a female hired as a truck driver with all the Slave labor there?
She not teaching English…..that job can be done for the low.

Plus she always showing these over sexy pics…….in Dubai.

I’m not really trynna imply anything but the math ain’t mathing
You think she out there doing something strange for some change on the side

Was it confirmed that she was there to work and not just vacation?
Well she said she was there driving trucks.

But when I thought about it, while it may be true, an American black woman got the job over all them jobless males?

And if you understand the uae….that’s a hard sell. But I could be wrong.

I can say anything about this paticular woman, but I've traveled enough to know Americans are assholes.

Believe it or not, we tend to get a lot of grace outside of this country when we mess up. If you're in a country like Russia where we have strained relations, no so much. But if it's a country that gets a lot of money from U.S. tourism, they tend to not hem people up over the minor shit. A lot of the time when it gets to the level where someone is actually in jail, it's because that person really thought they could behave the way they do in the U.S. and not suffer any consequences.

I can say anything about this paticular woman, but I've traveled enough to know Americans are assholes.

Believe it or not, we tend to get a lot of grace outside of this country when we mess up. If you're in a country like Russia where we have strained relations, no so much. But if it's a country that gets a lot of money from U.S. tourism, they tend to not hem people up over the minor shit. A lot of the time when it gets to the level where someone is actually in jail, it's because that person really thought they could behave the way they do in the U.S. and not suffer any consequences.
But I must say the US goes hard for its citizens.

They may not get you out of trouble…but they make sure you right in jail and niggas ain’t fucking up

Depends on the circumstances. Average ass people don't get a lot of attention in most cases.
Don’t get media attention. Yea

But trust me. As a US citizen……once the embassy is involved……a lot of shit we are good with , other don’t get the same.

Reactions: GNS
Honestly

I’m starting to wonder.
In Dubai, a female hired as a truck driver with all the Slave labor there?
She not teaching English…..that job can be done for the low.

Plus she always showing these over sexy pics…….in Dubai.

I’m not really trynna imply anything but the math ain’t mathing
Lol, where did you get this wild theory? The first 2 paragraphs tells you what happens. It was a rental vehicle. She was on vacation.

It wasn't just about having a rental.

It was about her getting in an accident with the rental, and refusing to pay for the damages.

Related video:

It wasn't just about having a rental.

It was about her getting in an accident with the rental, and refusing to pay for the damages.

Related video:

Nah she got in an accident while in the rental and left her passport and other belongings in the car. She went back to the rental spot and dude tried to charge her a fee to get the items back. He was yelling at her and seems like she couldn't hold it and started yelling back then these goofy niggas called the police.

That sucks. Imagine being a woman living there all the time having to deal with mfs like that. Damn.

Gotta be careful. Especially when you're abroad. You not only have to account for yourself but any goofy mf can just decide to weaponize police against us anywhere we go.

Nah she got in an accident while in the rental and left her passport and other belongings in the car. She went back to the rental spot and dude tried to charge her a fee to get the items back. He was yelling at her and seems like she couldn't hold it and started yelling back then these goofy niggas called the police.

That sucks. Imagine being a woman living there all the time having to deal with mfs like that. Damn.

Gotta be careful. Especially when you're abroad. You not only have to account for yourself but any goofy mf can just decide to weaponize police against us anywhere we go.
How you figure she couldn’t hold it? The story is told from the woman’s perspective so of course she’s going to be the victim.

How you figure she couldn’t hold it? The story is told from the woman’s perspective so of course she’s going to be the victim.
It's the only story told. You want it to be something else so you're making it something else.

If theres any other outlets telling a different story feel free to share... otherwise leave me out of all that. Respectfully.

But i thought.......the men from these countries respect women more and treat them soooo much better..... -_ -

but on a more serious note

This story reminded me of my Aunt telling me about her Dubai trip a few years ago. My Aunt is retirement age and this planner she knew talked her into going into one of those giant group trips with strangers where everything is taken care of. Long story short, my Aunt, her friends and her dude said they'd never do that again in their life especially with randoms.

They trip was mostly composed of AA's and she said the entire trip for everything, they behaved so badly and were so disrespectful to staff where ever they went. Constantly crazy loud for no reason, shouting/threating people. They were completely embarrassed just being in the same group even tho they didn't know them. And this happened a few years ago. It was so bad the lady who organized it said she'll never do this again for just black people.

Wouldnt surprise me if businesses were tired of Americans talking to them crazy and the government decided to just started locking them up to spread the word.

But i thought.......the men from these countries respect women more and treat them soooo much better..... -_ -

but on a more serious note

This story reminded me of my Aunt telling me about her Dubai trip a few years ago. My Aunt is retirement age and this planner she knew talked her into going into one of those giant group trips with strangers where everything is taken care of. Long story short, my Aunt, her friends and her dude said they'd never do that again in their life especially with randoms.

They trip was mostly composed of AA's and she said the entire trip for everything, they behaved so badly and were so disrespectful to staff where ever they went. Constantly crazy loud for no reason, shouting/threating people. They were completely embarrassed just being in the same group even tho they didn't know them. And this happened a few years ago. It was so bad the lady who organized it said she'll never do this again for just black people.

Wouldnt surprise me if businesses were tired of Americans talking to them crazy and the government decided to just started locking them up to spread the word.

Yep, we've grown desensitized to it, but just think about how often in America you see customers berating people working at stores or restaurants for every little thing.

That shit plays in America, but not so much in a lot of other countries. Again, I don't want to speak on this particular case cause we don't know what happened, but if you were to tell me that an American chick got arrested in Dubai for having a disagreement with a vendor and believing that she could resolve that disagreement by shouting it out, I'd completely believe it.

Seems unreasonable to try to charge someone to retrieve their belongings from the car.. especially if one of those said belongings is her credit card. Like she cant even pay ya bum ass fee cuz her method of payment is in the car.

coulda been like aite fine ill pay when I get it back.. soon as she got her shit hit that nigga with the
nfl-football.gif

Back