Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can’t do that shhhh everywhere, Houston woman, Tierra Young Allen, detained in Dubai, charged with screaming in public

That’s a dumbass law. Looks like I can’t go there cause I’d be in jail as well.

True. Although Dubai be on some bullshit from some of those past stories I read about on that country. But it's some YT channel that I watch and the guy was putting out word about going over to one of those foreign countries (Jamaica I think) and he was saying that if you're stuff gets lost over there they try to strong arm folks from the U.S. into paying a fee. Which sounds like the bs going on in Dubai.

They once arrested a man for having a microscopic speck of weed on him.

I be tryna tell ppl Dubai ain't it. All that glitters ain't gold.

Everything you see in that country was built by SLAVES - not merely exploited workers but deadass slaves - and most of those luxury rooms come with a "maid" that is effectively a house slave. Not unheard of for dark skinned negroes visiting Dubai to get stopped on the street by a African slave begging for help.

Already read my pops the riot act on this when some rich white co-workers tried to convince him Dubai was a cool vacation idea.

Spec Ops: The Line is that country's future.

They once arrested a man for having a microscopic speck of weed on him.

I be tryna tell ppl Dubai ain't it. All that glitters ain't gold.

Everything you see in that country was built by SLAVES - not merely exploited workers but deadass slaves - and most of those luxury rooms come with a "maid" that is effectively a house slave. Not unheard of for dark skinned negroes visiting Dubai to get stopped on the street by a African slave begging for help.

Already read my pops the riot act on this when some rich white co-workers tried to convince him Dubai was a cool vacation idea.

Spec Ops: The Line is that country's future.
Yep….a lot of them slaves died building the burq khalifa

Why cant a person just control themselves when abroad.
Shit even at home.
He yelled so I yelled?

It’s that easy to be taken out of character?

All women in my family know to walk away from an irate man. Never trust your safety with a guy you don’t know. Or even if you know him, don’t engage. Get to safety first. Fuck ya ego or who ain’t gonna talk to you crazy….if the person ain’t female, walk away.

This isn’t about stay out out white or Arab countries to me, cuz shit can happen in Latin America , Manhattan or Africa.

Stay out of these Arab and White countries
Word.
If y'all tired of these fuckin arabs and cacs

Y'all hommes et femmes come to Jamaica mayne
Spend your dollars with people that look like you. Guarantee you have more in common with us than a cac from Atlanta.
The worst thing you'll face is a nigga might pressure you to buy some reggie and other bs other than that y'all good

Last edited:
You make it to Dubai and manage to get arrested for for yelling in public, I’m not surprised one bit. Im sorry, not sorry. People take for granted the resources and freedoms we share here in the states… but Them American antics don’t fly over there insha allah hun.

Back