Welcome To aBlackWeb

Broke Men of ABW, TK Kirkland Would Like A Word With You

Sex isn’t that big a deal..companionship and intimacy trumps sex. More people need to advertise that, rather than put rules on engagement, just to feel superior to others. Which ironically comes from a lack of companionship and intimacy.

The intertwining of one's liquid energy is a big deal. Sex vs Intimacy (making love)

Sex is often viewed so animalistic by many men. Like you going to the store to get something. Men view it very base level.

And yes men are the destroyer of life. A woman's uterus is the womb in which we all came through and developed in.

when men have had they way and done busted a few off...no regard for the woman at all. Many times the women are left with all types of female reproduction issues from sex crazed men. Not even looking at the emotional turmoil that can happen.

Men have zero regard for female health. Half yall embarrassed to buy tampons at the store. You look at women as a receptacle to dispose your cum in.

Just on some basic maintenance from yeast infection, BV and UTI....often comes from having sex.

Or how about what happens to a females body after having a miscarriage.

Men do not pay the cost to have sex with any women( even the $15 dolla holla...sis is lost). The value exchange is not equivalent period

Some of yall that's living comfortably are missing the point of money. It's not about the amount it's what it represents - freedom, stability, independence, good decisions etc.

Now everybody circumstances aint the same. Having money doesn't mean you worked hard for it or that you take care of it and it damn sure don't make you a good person....but overall the world is gon see you as the former until the latter is proven.

The intertwining of one's liquid energy is a big deal. Sex vs Intimacy (making love)

Sex is often viewed so animalistic by many men. Like you going to the store to get something. Men view it very base level.

And yes men are the destroyer of life. A woman's uterus is the canal in which we all came through.

when men have had they way and done busted a few off...no regard for the woman at all. Many times the women are left with all types of female reproduction issues from sex crazed men. Not even looking at the emotional turmoil that can happen.

Men have zero regard for female health. Half yall embarrassed to buy tampons at the store. You look at women as a receptacle to dispose your cum in.

Just on some basic maintenance from yeast infection, BV and UTI....often comes from having sex.

Or how about what happens to a females body after having a miscarriage.

Men do not pay the cost to have sex with any women( even the $15 dolla holla...sis is lost). The value exchange is not equivalent period
The intimacy I’m talking about doesn’t involve sex. I’m talking bout being able to be somewhere with someone and be your most vulnerable self. The self that we all are and have at the core of who we are. That most of us don’t share with anyone else so it’s the most neglected version of us when it comes to companionship. Being able to “be” the most vulnerable part of you in a shared experience with another, and it be at peace with no fear of conflict. That’s the true measure of a relationship and way more meaningful than the sex you have to stave off the appetite you vulnerable side has, if only for moments before you need more fast food sex, instead of a meal.

The intimacy I’m talking about doesn’t involve sex. I’m talking bout being able to be somewhere with someone and be your most vulnerable self. The self that we all are and have at the core of who we are. That most of us don’t share with anyone else so it’s the most neglected version of us when it comes to companionship. Being able to “be” the most vulnerable part of you in a shared experience with another, and it be at peace with no fear of conflict. That’s the true measure of a relationship and way more meaningful than the sex you have to stave off the appetite you vulnerable side has, if only for moments before you need more fast food sex, instead of a meal.

Alot of men never get to a point where they truly desire to be able to be vulnerable with a woman. You first gotta have awareness to be vulnerable with yourself.

Alot of men never get to a point where they truly desire to be able to be vulnerable with a woman. You first gotta have awareness to be vulnerable with yourself.
That’s a shame, I feel men are incessantly after sex due to lack of that awareness. But when you gain that awareness, that incessant desire for sex almost becomes non existent, cause you only want it with that person out there who you can be vulnerable with.

That’s a shame, I feel men are incessantly after sex due to lack of that awareness. But when you gain that awareness, that incessant desire for sex almost becomes non existent, cause you only want it with that person out there who you can be vulnerable with.

Now the OP video says 25k before a man should consider sex. Your saying find awareness and the ability to be vulnerable. Just swap out the dollar value which is just a placeholder.

Money has no real value....only what we say it is.

So in essence a man would have the ability to set boundaries, ability to express his emotions, ability to support a woman without it causing him stress, ability to be secure in who he is , ability to understand change and be introspective, ability to lead without being controlling and manipulative....etc etc

All these before having sex....those traits are worth way more than 25k.

Now the OP video says 25k before a man should consider sex. Your saying find awareness and the ability to be vulnerable. Just swap out the dollar value which is just a placeholder.

Money has no real value....only what we say it is.

So in essence a man would have the ability to set boundaries, ability to express his emotions, ability to support a woman without it causing him stress, ability to be secure in who he is , ability to understand change and be introspective, ability to lead without being controlling and manipulative....etc etc

All these before having sex....those traits are worth way more than 25k.

So he rebranded Steve Harvey’s 90 day rule?

Because it’s often used again a dude.
Who is using vulnerability against the dude? By other men? The pressure to have sex with a woman right off the gate instead of taking time to get to know her comes from other men

Who is using vulnerability against the dude? By other men? The pressure to have sex with a woman right off the gate instead of taking time to get to know her comes from other men
Plenty of ladies have said or did things after a guy is vulnerable so that shuts the door on guys opening up. And especially in our community where being hard seems to be the only option . Any thing else creates a target for bullies. Which most people are bullies.

Plenty of ladies have said or did things after a guy is vulnerable so that shuts the door on guys opening up. And especially in our community where being hard seems to be the only option . Any thing else creates a target for bullies. Which most people are bullies.

True story.

I don't have a problem being vulnerable. You can't really establish any real intimacy with a person without being vulnerable. But I'm also very protective of my vulnerability. So when I'm vulnerable with a woman, if she turns around and tries to use it against me on some sucker shit, that's gonna be the last time I feel comfortable being that specific type of vulnerable with her again. And it's gonna take a long while and a lot of effort to re-establish that trust, if that ever happens at all.

True story.

I don't have a problem being vulnerable. You can't really establish any real intimacy with a person without being vulnerable. But I'm also very protective of my vulnerability. So when I'm vulnerable with a woman, if she turns around and tries to use it against me on some sucker shit, that's gonna be the last time I feel comfortable being that specific type of vulnerable with her again. And it's gonna take a long while and a lot of effort to re-establish that trust, if that ever happens at all.
If at first you don't succeed try again. If a woman does that then you can either leave or set boundaries.
But dont stop seeking vulnerability in relationships because a previous woman didn't receive it or uses it against you.

Back