Welcome To aBlackWeb

Broke Men of ABW, TK Kirkland Would Like A Word With You

It didn't apply to me ever

I didn't want kids, so I made sure I was strapped up

I don't believe in wasting a woman's time so if I get the feeling it's not gonna work, I read the room and act accordingly

If I wanted something just casual, I made that known.

I've never ruined a woman's life
People acting like a woman has no involvement in her own life, stop acting like she has made no decisions to put herself in whatever situation she's in. She's more responsible if her life is ruined than anyone else

People acting like a woman has no involvement in her own life, stop acting like she has made no decisions to put herself in whatever situation she's in. She's more responsible if her life is ruined than anyone else
I'm not absolving anyone for outcomes that happen as a result of decisions they've made.

My point was simply I, AP, have never ruined a woman's life

Look at all the whataboutism and finger-pointing elsewhere, when a thieving comedian that y'all don't listen to/respect made a point about broke kneegerows and no one else but broke kneegrows...and most of y'all missed his point anyway because...

Lmaooo 😂

Sometimes you have the reading comprehension of macaroni shells

Nah, that's all you.

Basically, you're jumping to the wrong conclusions by taking my posting history out of context.

Pull up one post where I've said some "what do you bring to the table" type shit.

You can't.

The only thing you can pull up are posts in which I point out how certain decisions people (men or women) make can lead to certain consequences.

Y'all tend to focus on the women and call that quote/unquote..........."victim blaming"............but it really isn't.

That's how you take my posts out of context.....then pick and choose whatever fits what you're trying to say about me.

So...................

DJ Khaled congratulations you played yourself clip.gif

Denzel boom clip.gif

Look at all the whataboutism and finger-pointing elsewhere, when a thieving comedian that y'all don't listen to/respect made a point about broke kneegerows and no one else but broke kneegrows...and most of y'all missed his point anyway because...

Lmaooo 😂

my assumption is it's this niggas assertion that you need $25k in the bank to smash (and we all know that simply ain't true) which is, at it's core, simpery on the part of TK. You say shit like that to get women on your team, to kiss up to 'em so they "like" your shit, sittin behind their screens talmbout "das right TK, say dat!" and follow you, etc. Cat like me sees it for what it is: social media age sucka shit 'cause I know how shit goes in real life.

Nah, that's all you.

Basically, you're jumping to the wrong conclusions by taking my posting history out of context.

Pull up one post where I've said some "what do you bring to the table" type shit.

You can't.

The only thing you can pull up are posts in which I point out how certain decisions people (men or women) make can lead to certain consequences.

Y'all tend to focus on the women and call that quote/unquote..........."victim blaming"............but it really isn't.

That's how you take my posts out of context.....then pick and choose whatever fits what you're trying to say about me.

So...................

View attachment 762739

View attachment 762741
Gotcha

my assumption is it's this niggas assertion that you need $25k in the bank to smash (and we all know that simply ain't true) which is, at it's core, simpery on the part of TK. You say shit like that to get women on your team, to kiss up to 'em so they "like" your shit, sittin behind their screens talmbout "das right TK, say dat!" and follow you, etc. Cat like me sees it for what it is: social media age sucka shit 'cause I know how shit goes in real life.
Lmaooo 😂😂

If that's what you got out of it, cool.

redman-american-rapper.gif

It didn't apply to me ever

I didn't want kids, so I made sure I was strapped up

I don't believe in wasting a woman's time so if I get the feeling it's not gonna work, I read the room and act accordingly

If I wanted something just casual, I made that known.

I've never ruined a woman's life
I ruined lives when they no longer had access to me. Broads ain’t know what to do with themselves.

Lol isn’t it like that for all adults

I ruined lives when they no longer had access to me. Broads ain’t know what to do with themselves.
This a bar

Sounds like what the thots be posting on their IG captions after they come back from Columbia 😩

Back